Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > College

Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

this is a discussion within the College Community Forum; Originally Posted by Donuts32 I dont see LSU beating Florida. Even without Tebow LSU still dont have a chance. I've got two words to say about the... "Death Valley". Other than that, I agree with you....

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 07:52 AM   #11
Site Donor 2014
Lucky Cat
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 8,616
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

Originally Posted by Donuts32 View Post
I dont see LSU beating Florida. Even without Tebow LSU still dont have a chance.
I've got two words to say about the... "Death Valley".
Other than that, I agree with you.
foreverfan is offline  
Latest Blogs
REFUND Last Blog: 12-07-2014 By: xan




Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


Old 10-10-2009, 12:56 AM   #12
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 18,912
Re: Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

Who's Florida's back up ???
QBREES9 is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 06:42 AM   #13
Deuce
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,881
Re: Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

Originally Posted by QBREES9 View Post
Who's Florida's back up ???
Tim Tebow injury-free is their starter...Tim Tebow recovering from a concussion is their back-up.
Saint_LB is offline  
Old 10-11-2009, 08:11 AM   #14
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 17,826
Blog Entries: 27
Re: Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

Originally Posted by boonedocksaint View Post
yeah, i'm gonna go w/ the second part you said there. florida will crush lsu, just like last year!

LMAO! Crush LSU, ehhhh? Miles got outcoached last night. And that jersey grab by Cooper for the TD was not called. Florida's center was moving his head on almost every snap. Florida is good but very beatable. LSU needs more experience at the QB position. And their DLine isn't as dominant as previous years. It's funny as there is always officiating controversy when these two teams play each other.
SmashMouth is offline  
Old 10-12-2009, 11:13 AM   #15
100th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 340
Re: Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
LMAO! Crush LSU, ehhhh? Miles got outcoached last night. And that jersey grab by Cooper for the TD was not called. Florida's center was moving his head on almost every snap. Florida is good but very beatable. LSU needs more experience at the QB position. And their DLine isn't as dominant as previous years. It's funny as there is always officiating controversy when these two teams play each other.
we won w/ 1/2 a tebow for crying out loud! i'm kinda disappointed we didnt play brantley at all. brantley is a stud! he could've easily won the game by himself. but, you wanna talk about bad coaching, really!? that was one of the worst games i've ever seen urban coach (the worst being last year against ole miss, of course). he was bad against tennessee, too. it really hurts us that we have no passing game at all right now. we really need a playmaker at te or wr. hernandez and cooper are ok, but, they're not that good, for sure!
boonedocksaint is offline  
Old 10-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #16
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 12,087
Blog Entries: 44
Re: Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

Originally Posted by boonedocksaint View Post
we won w/ 1/2 a tebow for crying out loud! i'm kinda disappointed we didnt play brantley at all. brantley is a stud! he could've easily won the game by himself. but, you wanna talk about bad coaching, really!? that was one of the worst games i've ever seen urban coach (the worst being last year against ole miss, of course). he was bad against tennessee, too. it really hurts us that we have no passing game at all right now. we really need a playmaker at te or wr. hernandez and cooper are ok, but, they're not that good, for sure!
Why does Urban insist on playing Tebow, even until the wee moments of the game?

He's just coming off a concussion, if he gets clocked upside the head again and is out for the season then there will be no Tebow.

I think Florida is good, but I don't think they are number 1 and I also don't think LSU is number 10. I think Alabama is the best team in the country right now, just my thoughts.
Halo is offline  
Old 10-12-2009, 05:08 PM   #17
100th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 340
Re: Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

Originally Posted by Halo View Post
Why does Urban insist on playing Tebow, even until the wee moments of the game?

He's just coming off a concussion, if he gets clocked upside the head again and is out for the season then there will be no Tebow.

I think Florida is good, but I don't think they are number 1 and I also don't think LSU is number 10. I think Alabama is the best team in the country right now, just my thoughts.
alabama is good, yes, but, mainly because of ingram. how good will he be against the best run defense in the nation?

i guess we'll be seeing them in the championship game, unless you guys can beat them!
boonedocksaint is offline  
Old 10-14-2009, 06:34 AM   #18
Deuce
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,881
Re: Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas...
Saint_LB is offline  
Old 10-16-2009, 03:15 PM   #19
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 576
Re: Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

Urban Myers is going to wreck whatever NFL career Tebow would have by playing him when his eggs are scrambled, and Tebow's too naive to see this.
cargojon is offline  
Old 10-16-2009, 08:28 PM   #20
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,622
Re: Tebow not cleared to practice, play vs. Lsu

With the concussion, I think this will put to rest the idea of him possibly switching to fullback as a possible position change to make it to the NFL.
papz is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
florida gators, lsu tigers, tim tebow

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts