New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   College (http://blackandgold.com/college/)
-   -   Best Year EVER (http://blackandgold.com/college/25124-best-year-ever.html)

falconhater 02-12-2010 12:45 PM

Best Year EVER
 
ALABAMA and NEw Orleans both won it all:

WHO DAT
ROLL TIDE
WHO DAT
ROLL TIDE...
I could do this all day

Damn it feels nice

neugey 02-12-2010 03:15 PM

Re: Best Year EVER
 

Saint_LB 02-18-2010 04:14 AM

Re: Best Year EVER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by falconhater (Post 207800)
ROLL TIDE...

A congratulatory chant from an Ole Miss and fellow SEC fan...


ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE! ROLL!


ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE! ROLL!


AROUND THE BOWL AND DOWN THE HOLE...

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE! ROLL!

:)

falconhater 02-22-2010 10:36 AM

Re: Best Year EVER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saint_LB (Post 209020)
A congratulatory chant from an Ole Miss and fellow SEC fan...


ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE! ROLL!


ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE! ROLL!


AROUND THE BOWL AND DOWN THE HOLE...

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDE! ROLL!

:)

LOL
If you dont like us Beat US!!!

Lets just agree on WHO DAT!!!!:bng:

MATHIUS 03-09-2010 10:52 AM

Re: Best Year EVER
 
GEAUX!............TIGERS!

GEAUX!............TIGERS!

GEAUX!............TIGERS!

GEAUX!............TIGERS!

GEAUX!............TIGERS!

homerj07 03-09-2010 11:45 AM

Re: Best Year EVER
 
Here in FLorida I am just glad the Gators did not win.

They have the MOST obnoxious fans ever (not all of them, I know a few good gator fans but...)

Saint_LB 03-10-2010 06:57 AM

Re: Best Year EVER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by homerj07 (Post 212378)
Here in FLorida I am just glad the Gators did not win.

They have the MOST obnoxious fans ever (not all of them, I know a few good gator fans but...)


jcp026 03-10-2010 07:52 AM

Re: Best Year EVER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by falconhater (Post 207800)
ALABAMA and NEw Orleans both won it all:

WHO DAT
ROLL TIDE
WHO DAT
ROLL TIDE...
I could do this all day

Damn it feels nice

Who is this? Roman Harper?

falconhater 03-10-2010 08:50 AM

Re: Best Year EVER
 
I wish!!! Nah Just a New Orleans Boy Who Loves The Saints And Alabama... Long Story!!!

Saint_LB 03-12-2010 04:48 AM

Re: Best Year EVER
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by falconhater (Post 209655)
LOL
If you dont like us Beat US!!!

Lets just agree on WHO DAT!!!!:bng:

We tried like hell, but they would never call a penalty for you guys having 16 guys on the field every play to our 11. Even though those extra guys had black and white striped shirts, they still couldn't see them for some reason.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com