Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > College
Shop Horizontal

Auburn ...

this is a discussion within the College Community Forum; ... has lost 6 games in 7 weeks. Alabama has lost 6 games since November 2007. And the Tide keeps rolling....

Like Tree8Likes

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #1
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Gonzales, LA
Posts: 1,738
Auburn ...

... has lost 6 games in 7 weeks.

Alabama has lost 6 games since November 2007.

And the Tide keeps rolling.
Cruize likes this.
mutineer10 is offline  
Latest Blogs
MID TERM ELECTION Last Blog: 10-29-2014 By: teddybarexxx


2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Old 10-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #2
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 11,752
Blog Entries: 44
Re: Auburn ...

Originally Posted by mutineer10 View Post
... has lost 6 games in 7 weeks.

Alabama has lost 6 games since November 2007.

And the Tide keeps rolling.
You guys have a couple challenges coming up......................

BUT YOU'RE RIGHT, AUBURN BITES THE HAIRY ROOT!!!!!!!
Halo is online now  
Old 10-22-2012, 08:09 AM   #3
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,550
Re: Auburn ...

Originally Posted by Halo View Post
You guys have a couple challenges coming up......................
Not really. The only team that can beat the Tide is the Tide!
Cruize is online now  
Old 10-22-2012, 12:30 PM   #4
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 11,752
Blog Entries: 44
Re: Auburn ...

Originally Posted by Cruize View Post
Not really. The only team that can beat the Tide is the Tide!
Well, that's like saying the only thing standing in the way of the Saints going all the way is the Saints. Some teams on the Saints schedule would have something to say about that.

Watching Kansas State move up in the polls due to strength of schedule. That measure continues during the season depending on how good or bad opponents are.

Bama has played one ranked opponent all year, Michigan, who has proved themselves a lame duck year after year.

Comparison, LSU has played 3 ranked teams, 2 in the top 10.

Bama has the lion-share of the schedule left: Miss. State, LSU, Texas A&M all ranked.

Just wanted your thoughts on Bama playing a padded schedule so far and the heart yet to be played.

Like blackandgold.com on facebook follow us on Twitter
Halo is online now  
Old 10-22-2012, 02:38 PM   #5
Retired
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 10,560
Re: Auburn ...

papz is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 05:47 PM   #6
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,555
Re: Auburn ...

Originally Posted by Halo View Post
Well, that's like saying the only thing standing in the way of the Saints going all the way is the Saints. Some teams on the Saints schedule would have something to say about that.

Watching Kansas State move up in the polls due to strength of schedule. That measure continues during the season depending on how good or bad opponents are.

Bama has played one ranked opponent all year, Michigan, who has proved themselves a lame duck year after year.

Comparison, LSU has played 3 ranked teams, 2 in the top 10.

Bama has the lion-share of the schedule left: Miss. State, LSU, Texas A&M all ranked.

Just wanted your thoughts on Bama playing a padded schedule so far and the heart yet to be played.
Bama has dominated everyone they've played. If they had struggled against anyone I'd be worried. I also think the only way Bama loses is is they lay an egg and don't play their A-game. Hell it looks like their B-game will beat most teams.

I am a little concerned with Mississippi State. Its a classic trap game. LSU has the week off to prepare for Bama and its just human nature for these kids to be looking ahead a little to that game.

If we beat State handily, the LSU game will be close.

If we slip up and lose to State, we'll destroy LSU by 3 scores.
Danno is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 07:20 AM   #7
Pink Nightmare
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,891
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Auburn ...

Just for the record and so nobody misunderstands me;

I hate Bama.

That is all.
Crusader and Ashley like this.
SapperSaint is offline  
Old 10-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #8
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 16,555
Re: Auburn ...

Originally Posted by SapperSaint View Post
Just for the record and so nobody misunderstands me;

I hate Bama.

That is all.
We appreciate that. There's a reason no one hates Vandy.
SapperSaint and mutineer10 like this.
Danno is offline  
Old 10-24-2012, 01:14 AM   #9
Resident Swede
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Märsta, Sweden
Posts: 5,064
Re: Auburn ...

Originally Posted by SapperSaint View Post
Just for the record and so nobody misunderstands me;

I hate Bama.

That is all.
I just chalk that up as human decency.
SapperSaint likes this.
Crusader is online now  
Old 10-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #10
Pink Nightmare
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,891
Blog Entries: 7
Re: Auburn ...

I don't like Vandy either! They don't have a softball team!
SapperSaint is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts