New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Everything Else (http://blackandgold.com/ee/)
-   -   US Debt Clock... (http://blackandgold.com/ee/33236-us-debt-clock.html)

foreverfan 04-27-2011 06:50 PM

US Debt Clock...
 
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Each Tax Payer Owes $128,000 on the National Debt

So what happens when China stops lending us money because we are devaluating the dollar so fast?
Answer: We print money and have hyperinflation.

Invest in hard metals. :doh:

foreverfan 04-27-2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strato (Post 295781)
We know who is at fault for all this...dont we

Take your pick. :doh:

SmashMouth 04-27-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strato (Post 295781)
We know who is at fault for all this...dont we

Voters who aren't property owners voting for stuff for themselves... and politicians of all denominations doing likewise and last but not least, PRESBO!

Srgt. Hulka 04-28-2011 10:49 AM

I tell you what guys, I'm really getting scared for the future of our country and the future of our kids.

SmashMouth 04-28-2011 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka (Post 295916)
I tell you what guys, I'm really getting scared for the future of our country and the future of our kids.

Count me in too ... the only immediate solution out there I've heard that has a smidgen of a chance to fix of all this is the Fairtax ... I wonder your elected leaders will have the guts to do the right thing.

foreverfan 04-28-2011 05:11 PM

The more you learn about the FairTax the more cents it makes.

Why do I feel a need to purchase a Honda?

SmashMouth 06-12-2011 12:42 PM

THE PRESIDENCY

SOME WILL APPRECIATE THIS AND SOME WILL NOT.

HOWEVER, ALL OF IT IS TRUE.



January 2009
TODAY
% chg
Source
Avg.. Retail price/gallon gas in U.S.
$1.83
$3.44
84%
1
Crude oil, European Brent (barrel)
$43..48
$99..02
127.7%
2
Crude oil, West TX Inter. (barrel)
$38..74
$91..38
135.9%
2
Gold: London (per troy oz.)
$853.25
$1,369.50
60.5%
2
Corn, No.2 yellow, Central IL
$3.56
$6.33
78.1%
2
Soybeans, No. 1 yellow, IL
$9.66
$13..75
42.3%
2
Sugar, cane, raw, world, lb. Fob
$13..37
$35..39
164.7%
2
Unemployment rate, non-farm, overall
7.6%
9.4%
23.7%
3
Unemployment rate, blacks
12.6%
15.8%
25.4%
3
Number of unemployed
11,616,000
14,485,000
24.7%
3
Number of fed. Employees
2,779,000
2,840,000
2.2%
3
Real median household income
$50,112
$49,777
-0.7%
4
Number of food stamp recipients
31,983,716
43,200,878
35.1%
5
Number of unemployment benefit recipients
7,526,598
9,193,838
22.2%
6
Number of long-term unemployed
2,600,000
6,400,000
146.2%
3
Poverty rate, individuals
13.2%
14.3%
8.3%
4
People in poverty in U.S.
39,800,000
43,600,000
9.5%
4
U.S.. Rank in Economic Freedom World Rankings
5
9
n/a
10
Present Situation Index
29.9
23.5
-21.4%
11
Failed banks
140
164
17.1%
12
U.S.. Dollar versus Japanese yen exchange rate
89.76
82.03
-8.6%
2
U.S.. Money supply, M1, in billions
1,575.1
1,865.7
18.4%
13
U.S.. Money supply, M2, in billions
8,310.9
8,852.3
6.5%
13
National debt, in trillions
$10..627
$14..052
32.2%
14








Just take this last item: In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate
more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our entire nation's history.

Over 27 times as fast. Metaphorically speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH
and a car rockets past you in the left lane. 27 times faster, it would be doing 7,555 MPH!

Sources:
(1) U.S. Energy Information Administration; (2) Wall Street Journal; (3) Bureau of Labor Statistics;
(4) Census Bureau; (5) USDA; (6) U.S. Dept. Of Labor; (7) FHFA; (8) Standard & Poor's/Case-Shiller;
(9) RealtyTrac; (10) Heritage Foundation and WSJ; (11) The Conference Board;
(12) FDIC; (13) Federal Reserve; (14) U.S. Treasury

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?
Can't think of anything? Don't worry.

He's done all this in 24 months.

Every statement in this is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS...

foreverfan 06-13-2011 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMouth (Post 304048)
THE PRESIDENCY

SOME WILL APPRECIATE THIS AND SOME WILL NOT.

HOWEVER, ALL OF IT IS TRUE.



January 2009
TODAY
% chg
Source
Avg.. Retail price/gallon gas in U.S.
$1.83
$3.44
84%
1
Crude oil, European Brent (barrel)
$43..48
$99..02
127.7%
2
Crude oil, West TX Inter. (barrel)
$38..74
$91..38
135.9%
2
Gold: London (per troy oz.)
$853.25
$1,369.50
60.5%
2
Corn, No.2 yellow, Central IL
$3.56
$6.33
78.1%
2
Soybeans, No. 1 yellow, IL
$9.66
$13..75
42.3%
2
Sugar, cane, raw, world, lb. Fob
$13..37
$35..39
164.7%
2
Unemployment rate, non-farm, overall
7.6%
9.4%
23.7%
3
Unemployment rate, blacks
12.6%
15.8%
25.4%
3
Number of unemployed
11,616,000
14,485,000
24.7%
3
Number of fed. Employees
2,779,000
2,840,000
2.2%
3
Real median household income
$50,112
$49,777
-0.7%
4
Number of food stamp recipients
31,983,716
43,200,878
35.1%
5
Number of unemployment benefit recipients
7,526,598
9,193,838
22.2%
6
Number of long-term unemployed
2,600,000
6,400,000
146.2%
3
Poverty rate, individuals
13.2%
14.3%
8.3%
4
People in poverty in U.S.
39,800,000
43,600,000
9.5%
4
U.S.. Rank in Economic Freedom World Rankings
5
9
n/a
10
Present Situation Index
29.9
23.5
-21.4%
11
Failed banks
140
164
17.1%
12
U.S.. Dollar versus Japanese yen exchange rate
89.76
82.03
-8.6%
2
U.S.. Money supply, M1, in billions
1,575.1
1,865.7
18.4%
13
U.S.. Money supply, M2, in billions
8,310.9
8,852.3
6.5%
13
National debt, in trillions
$10..627
$14..052
32.2%
14








Just take this last item: In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate
more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our entire nation's history.

Over 27 times as fast. Metaphorically speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH
and a car rockets past you in the left lane. 27 times faster, it would be doing 7,555 MPH!

Sources:
(1) U.S. Energy Information Administration; (2) Wall Street Journal; (3) Bureau of Labor Statistics;
(4) Census Bureau; (5) USDA; (6) U.S. Dept. Of Labor; (7) FHFA; (8) Standard & Poor's/Case-Shiller;
(9) RealtyTrac; (10) Heritage Foundation and WSJ; (11) The Conference Board;
(12) FDIC; (13) Federal Reserve; (14) U.S. Treasury

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?
Can't think of anything? Don't worry.

He's done all this in 24 months.

Every statement in this is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS...


Ths sad point is that America will vote this idiot back in again.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:05 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com