New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Everything Else (http://blackandgold.com/ee/)
-   -   P.R.I.N.T Money...LOL (http://blackandgold.com/ee/35559-p-r-i-n-t-money-lol.html)

saintfan 08-19-2011 12:29 PM

P.R.I.N.T Money...LOL
 
Found this on Mark Cuban's Blog...too funny...


ALLSAINTS66 08-19-2011 01:10 PM

Did you see this, earlier this month?

Did Mark Cuban Predict The Market Crash? | ThePostGame

saintfan 08-19-2011 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALLSAINTS66 (Post 321354)
Did you see this, earlier this month?

Did Mark Cuban Predict The Market Crash? | ThePostGame

Yeah - read that. I have always liked Mark but never followed him until I loaded up Google+. I get notifications when he posts there...he's a good read. He's also a smart guy.

ALLSAINTS66 08-19-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 321363)
Yeah - read that. I have always liked Mark but never followed him until I loaded up Google+. I get notifications when he posts there...he's a good read. He's also a smart guy.

Yeah, it seems that way. For a long time I really didn't like him.
I still can't say I *like* him. But he *has* earned a degree of respect
from me, in that he does seem smart, and clearly, he knows
how to run a basketball team.

saintfan 08-19-2011 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ALLSAINTS66 (Post 321389)
Yeah, it seems that way. For a long time I really didn't like him.
I still can't say I *like* him. But he *has* earned a degree of respect
from me, in that he does seem smart, and clearly, he knows
how to run a basketball team.

You know he came from nadda. His story is really a very interesting one. I won't say I'm necessarily a fan of his, but I certainly respect what he's accomplished and HOW he accomplished it. He is genuine at any rate, and I'm not sure you can ask much more of a person than to be genuine.

QBREES9 08-19-2011 11:49 PM

LOL LOL LOL


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com