Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Everything Else
Shop Horizontal

George Bush and Laura Bush Portrait Unveiling at White House

this is a discussion within the Everything Else Community Forum; Some very nice jokes... and interestingly no teleprompter for Presbo. Unveiling the Official President Bush Portrait - YouTube Unveiling the Official President Bush Portrait - YouTube...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Cruize
  • 1 Post By Crusader
  • 1 Post By sharke
  • 1 Post By QBREES9
  • 1 Post By Cruize

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 17,452
Blog Entries: 27
George Bush and Laura Bush Portrait Unveiling at White House

Some very nice jokes... and interestingly no teleprompter for Presbo.


SmashMouth is offline  
Latest Blogs
How to really handle Ray Rice and AP Last Blog: 09-17-2014 By: neugey


The Lost Art of the Trade Last Blog: 08-30-2014 By: jeanpierre


Childhood Trauma Prevention Last Blog: 08-29-2014 By: Barry from MS


Old 06-01-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,489
If we could only erase those eight years.
ScottF and sharke like this.
Cruize is offline  
Old 06-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #3
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 15,905
Originally Posted by Cruize View Post
If we could only erase those eight years.

6 of those 8 were awesome.

I'd rather those 8 over the last 3-1/2.
Danno is online now  
Old 06-01-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
Resident Swede
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Märsta, Sweden
Posts: 4,996
Good speeches all around.
Halo likes this.
Crusader is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #5
evil decepticon
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: St. Augustine, FL
Posts: 583
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
6 of those 8 were awesome.

I'd rather those 8 over the last 3-1/2.
all said and done, I did like Bush's stimulus plan of just giving everyone in the country $1,000 right before he left office.
Halo likes this.
sharke is offline  
Old 06-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #6
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 18,384
You can still google failure and George ( W. Moron ) Bush still comes up. 43rd President of the United States = Joke.
Cruize likes this.

Last edited by QBREES9; 06-03-2012 at 09:47 PM..
QBREES9 is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 07:26 AM   #7
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,489
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
6 of those 8 were awesome.

I'd rather those 8 over the last 3-1/2.
Yes. 9/11 was great. Taking a surplus from Clinton and turing it into record deficits within a year was great. Starting two unfunded wars with the one in Iraq being against a nation that had nothing to do with 9/11, and wasn't a threat to the US in any way was great. Framing every horrible policy decision, all proven as complete failures, in a way that if you didn't agree with, you were un-American and a non-supporter of the troops was great. Rolling out a video from Osama everytime the poll numbers dipped with more Americans catching on to the lies, instead of actually trying to catch the mastermind of 9/11 was great. The Republicans doing absolutely nothing in the way of governing or moving our nation forward over the past 3 1/2 years is great. Obstructing everything our President has tried to do, even though they've voted for such policies in the past, not caring if our nation fails and with millions suffering, in an attempt to win a Presidential election is great.

We get it. Everything the Republicans do and say is the gospel while all of our nations problems are because of the Democrats. Your opinions are great for our nation!
Crusader likes this.
Cruize is offline  
Old 06-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #8
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 15,905
Originally Posted by Cruize View Post
Yes. 9/11 was great. Taking a surplus from Clinton and turing it into record deficits within a year was great. Starting two unfunded wars with the one in Iraq being against a nation that had nothing to do with 9/11, and wasn't a threat to the US in any way was great. Framing every horrible policy decision, all proven as complete failures, in a way that if you didn't agree with, you were un-American and a non-supporter of the troops was great. Rolling out a video from Osama everytime the poll numbers dipped with more Americans catching on to the lies, instead of actually trying to catch the mastermind of 9/11 was great. The Republicans doing absolutely nothing in the way of governing or moving our nation forward over the past 3 1/2 years is great. Obstructing everything our President has tried to do, even though they've voted for such policies in the past, not caring if our nation fails and with millions suffering, in an attempt to win a Presidential election is great.

We get it. Everything the Republicans do and say is the gospel while all of our nations problems are because of the Democrats. Your opinions are great for our nation!
I think every sentence you typed is 100% incorrect. I don't think Keith Olberman is even that misguided.
Danno is online now  
Old 06-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #9
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,489
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
I think every sentence you typed is 100% incorrect. I don't think Keith Olberman is even that misguided.


So, you don't believe everything the Republicans do and say is the gospel? And, you don't believe all of our nations problems are because of the Democrats? Your comment that 6 of the 8 years of the Bush administration were "awesome" says otherwise. There was absolutely nothing awesome about the Bush administration.
Cruize is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts