New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Everything Else (http://blackandgold.com/ee/)
-   -   The case of the heinous anus (http://blackandgold.com/ee/44315-case-heinous-anus.html)

The Dude 06-03-2012 11:05 PM

The case of the heinous anus
 
If you are engaged in anal relations with a woman and she starts spewing feces with each stroke what is the proper thing to do?

A. Keep stroking and act like nothing happened as to not embarrass her
B.Kick her out of bed and call her a nasty ***** and tell all your friends
C. Enjoy

Just curious

Crusader 06-04-2012 07:47 AM

WTF?

foreverfan 06-04-2012 10:44 AM

Give her a Dirty Sanchez. Why does it have to be only a woman? Just sayin.

http://images.cheezburger.com/comple...6da7d48ef3.jpg

The Dude 06-05-2012 12:29 PM

Also does it make a difference if she is pushing?

foreverfan 06-05-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dude (Post 410047)
Also does it make a difference if she is pushing?

Just for the record... I hope she craps on you. :goodidea:

The Dude 06-06-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverfan (Post 410166)
Just for the record... I hope she craps on you. :goodidea:

I did that once and pulled out a great northern bean.

Danno 06-07-2012 10:08 AM

Not a big fan of the "back door strategy". I tried it a few times and didn't care for it much at all. And my ass was sore for weeks! :p


Its a joke guys!!! NO I DO NOT wanna go camping with you.

mutineer10 06-07-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverfan (Post 409872)
Give her a Dirty Sanchez.

That's what my wife calls a certain Jets QB ...

foreverfan 06-07-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 410564)
Not a big fan of the "back door strategy". I tried it a few times and didn't care for it much at all. And my ass was sore for weeks! :p


Its a joke guys!!! NO I DO NOT wanna go camping with you.


No...No...No... you don't. We know you're a flamer. :o

Danno 06-08-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverfan (Post 410666)
No...No...No... you don't. We know you're a flamer. :o

Every Friday at the Lucky Lady Lounge downtown. :p


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com