New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Everything Else (http://blackandgold.com/ee/)
-   -   Swedish Midsummer for Dummies (http://blackandgold.com/ee/44779-swedish-midsummer-dummies.html)

Crusader 06-21-2012 01:48 PM

Swedish Midsummer for Dummies
 

This is always a great time of the year!

saintfan 06-21-2012 01:56 PM

Those crazy Swedes!

:dance:

Crusader 06-21-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 413630)
Those crazy Swedes!

:dance:

I just prepared a bunch of steaks and taters for tomorrow. And also spiced my own "nubbe". I calling it Jetfuel, it is Absolut Vodka with fresh red chili-pepper and some grounded black pepper. Tomorrow will be a good day :-D

saintfan 06-21-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusader (Post 413639)
I just prepared a bunch of steaks and taters for tomorrow. And also spiced my own "nubbe". I calling it Jetfuel, it is Absolut Vodka with fresh red chili-pepper and some grounded black pepper. Tomorrow will be a good day :-D

Enjoy, and push back one of those nubbes for me will ya?

SloMotion 06-21-2012 05:37 PM

A holiday devoted to eating, drinking, dancing & assorted pagan rituals that lasts all day because the sun doesn't set? That is great! :mrgreen:

mutineer10 06-21-2012 10:18 PM

Don't forget, the city council recommends you pee sitting down, especially after too many nubbes.

Crusader 06-22-2012 10:28 AM

<fklllll poh! Ba och grillat!

SloMotion 06-22-2012 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusader (Post 413823)
<fklllll poh! Ba och grillat!

:lol: ... PARTY ON, CRUSADER! ... :lol: ... (must be one helluva' celebration going on)

Crusader 06-23-2012 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloMotion (Post 413858)
:lol: ... PARTY ON, CRUSADER! ... :lol: ... (must be one helluva' celebration going on)

Haha that was actually my friend's 6-year old posting. He had seen me post and I left the computer on when I went to the kitchen. So that post i just gibberish.

It was a good day thou!

saintfan 06-23-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crusader (Post 414015)
Haha that was actually my friend's 6-year old posting. He had seen me post and I left the computer on when I went to the kitchen. So that post i just gibberish.

It was a good day thou!

Got any pics of those smokin Sweedish ladies gettin their party on?

c'MON man. :banana:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:30 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com