New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Everything Else (http://blackandgold.com/ee/)
-   -   Anyone else got the new iPhone? (http://blackandgold.com/ee/50608-anyone-else-got-new-iphone.html)

saintswhodi 09-22-2012 11:17 AM

Anyone else got the new iPhone?
 
This thing is a beast. Ssssoooo much faster. I took it off wifi at home cause the LTE is blazing.

saintfan 09-22-2012 11:46 AM

Re: Anyone else got the new iPhone?
 
I'm still on the iPhone 4 - not even 4s, but as "smart" phones go, it's the best one I've ever owned. I'm happy with it, but I'm sure I'll grab the new one eventually. I'm not what you'd call an early adopter. :-)

Srgt. Hulka 09-22-2012 12:38 PM

Re: Anyone else got the new iPhone?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 441447)
I'm still on the iPhone 4 - not even 4s, but as "smart" phones go, it's the best one I've ever owned. I'm happy with it, but I'm sure I'll grab the new one eventually. I'm not what you'd call an early adopter. :-)

Dont feel bad saintfan, I'm still using my 3GS. LOL

Wilde18 09-22-2012 12:52 PM

I am still using my 4s, but I will for sure download the new software and get the new one too.


Somewhere over the rainbow!

SmashMouth 09-22-2012 06:24 PM

Re: Anyone else got the new iPhone?
 
Lol... Better late than never to the LTE party. I have a 4S and a Nexus. Nexus blows the iPhone away, except in battery life.
Btw.. How's that new map app working out? :wink:

QBREES9 09-23-2012 02:01 PM

Re: Anyone else got the new iPhone?
 
I stayed with the Droid Incrediable 4

saintswhodi 10-02-2012 03:18 PM

Re: Anyone else got the new iPhone?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMouth (Post 441497)
Lol... Better late than never to the LTE party. I have a 4S and a Nexus. Nexus blows the iPhone away, except in battery life.
Btw.. How's that new map app working out? :wink:

Since I know my way around my city, perfect!!!! :ubl:

Nemesis 10-14-2012 09:18 PM

Re: Anyone else got the new iPhone?
 
I still have a 4. Ill get the 5 when the 7 comes out heh

SloMotion 10-18-2012 06:03 AM

Re: Anyone else got the new iPhone?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka (Post 441458)
Dont feel bad saintfan, I'm still using my 3GS. LOL

I'm with you brother, I still have an IDEN phone that Sprint has been trying to get me to upgrade for about a year now, :lol:. Before that, I had the original Motorola I-90c flip phone until they quit supporting that technology, :lol:.

I have been given a deadline of Nov 7th to replace my phone. Once again, I am being dragged, kicking & screaming, into new technology by corporate America.

QBREES9 10-18-2012 09:30 PM

Re: Anyone else got the new iPhone?
 
Maps are useless. I'm getting one from work.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com