Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Everything Else

15 Of The Most Evil Athletes.

this is a discussion within the Everything Else Community Forum; 15 of the Most Evil Athletes in History | RantSports...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By SloMotion
  • 1 Post By RaginCajun83
  • 1 Post By SloMotion
  • 1 Post By Crusader
  • 1 Post By Danno

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 22,413
15 Of The Most Evil Athletes.

15 of the Most Evil Athletes in History | RantSports
QBREES9 is offline  
Old 02-12-2015, 05:31 PM   #2
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,776
Blog Entries: 15
Re: 15 Of The Most Evil Athletes.

IDK, up until Lance Armstrong at #8, I was thinking it was a poor list. Tiger Woods at #10? Just because a brutha' has a penchant for the ladies doesn't make him evil, does it? ... and what's with all the baseball players? I can see Ty Cobb at #4, they even bad-mouthed him in Field of Dreams, but not the rest of 'em, .

How 'bout some Conrad Dobler, Richie Incognito, Claude Lemeuix (NHL) ... now there's some pure evil, .
RaginCajun83 likes this.
SloMotion is offline  
Old 02-20-2015, 09:27 PM   #3
Hou Saints Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 4,733
Re: 15 Of The Most Evil Athletes.

Originally Posted by SloMotion View Post

How 'bout some Conrad Dobler, Richie Incognito, Claude Lemeuix (NHL) ... now there's some pure evil, .
its all about clicks so anyone with an internet connection can post "lists" now

I second Claude Lemeuix, without him Redwings v Avalanche is no where near the rivalry it became in the late 1990s early 2000s
SloMotion likes this.
RaginCajun83 is offline  
Old 02-21-2015, 05:34 AM   #4
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 6,776
Blog Entries: 15
Re: 15 Of The Most Evil Athletes.

Originally Posted by RaginCajun83 View Post
its all about clicks so anyone with an internet connection can post "lists" now

I second Claude Lemieux, without him Redwings v Avalanche is no where near the rivalry it became in the late 1990s early 2000s
Yeah, Lemieux was a decent player but the epitome of a "bad guy" ... had absolutely no remorse for breaking Kris Draper's (DET) jaw and some of the other stuff he'd do ... many people attribute Darren McCarty (DET) going after Lemieux as the sole motivating factor in the Wings finally winning a Cup in '97 after coming close the two previous seasons. Ironic, they (McCarty/Lemieux) appeared together at a venue in the suburbs here a few years ago to sign autographs. I think Darren (McCarty) said it was the first time he had shaken Lemieux's hand since '97, having refused to do it on the ice whenever they played, as is NHL custom.

IDK, guy looks like the devil to me and should be #1 on the list (in my unbiased opinion), .
RaginCajun83 likes this.
SloMotion is offline  
Old 02-21-2015, 01:02 PM   #5
Resident Swede
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Märsta, Sweden
Posts: 6,408
Re: 15 Of The Most Evil Athletes.

That list is just retarded.
RaginCajun83 likes this.
Crusader is offline  
Old 02-21-2015, 01:14 PM   #6
Hou Saints Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Houston, Tx
Posts: 4,733
Re: 15 Of The Most Evil Athletes.

Originally Posted by SloMotion View Post
Yeah, Lemieux was a decent player but the epitome of a "bad guy" ... had absolutely no remorse for breaking Kris Draper's (DET) jaw and some of the other stuff he'd do ... many people attribute Darren McCarty (DET) going after Lemieux as the sole motivating factor in the Wings finally winning a Cup in '97 after coming close the two previous seasons. Ironic, they (McCarty/Lemieux) appeared together at a venue in the suburbs here a few years ago to sign autographs. I think Darren (McCarty) said it was the first time he had shaken Lemieux's hand since '97, having refused to do it on the ice whenever they played, as is NHL custom.

IDK, guy looks like the devil to me and should be #1 on the list (in my unbiased opinion), .
Keith Oberman references that a lot when he's doing hockey highlights: "can't believe I shook that guy's freakin hand". Priceless
RaginCajun83 is offline  
Old 02-21-2015, 06:28 PM   #7
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 21,157
Re: 15 Of The Most Evil Athletes.

Rant Sports is just soft porn with a sports slant.

Their knowledge of sports is equivalent to your average 7th grader... or most Falcon fans.
RaginCajun83 likes this.
Danno is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts