Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Everything Else

How to Best Pick Out Your Wife - 46 Years of Experience.

this is a discussion within the Everything Else Community Forum; Originally Posted by foreverfan Won't happen. She doesn't have it in her. I figured you'd go with "she has a sugar daddy...me."...

Like Tree26Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2017, 11:14 AM   #21
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 2,895
Re: How to Best Pick Out Your Wife - 46 Years of Experience.

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
Won't happen. She doesn't have it in her.
I figured you'd go with "she has a sugar daddy...me."
foreverfan likes this.
dam1953 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 06:35 PM   #22
12,000 BS Posts
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 12,382
Blog Entries: 5
Re: How to Best Pick Out Your Wife - 46 Years of Experience.

Originally Posted by dam1953 View Post
I figured you'd go with "she has a sugar daddy...me."
But I taste nothing like sugar.

foreverfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:05 AM   #23
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 23,654
Blog Entries: 32
Re: How to Best Pick Out Your Wife - 46 Years of Experience.

Not a pleasant experience, the greatest failure of my life; but to my surprise, I've discovered I'm even stronger (will) than I thought...

She now resents me more because I didn't let her continue to hold our child hostage over my family and I didn't fall apart without her...

Yes, there were tough days (holidays), but it makes you stronger and if you allow your will to carry you, gives you a healthier outlook on life...

Would have preferred to make it work - but it takes two; unfortunately our legal system rewards angry women seeking control and predatory lawyers...

And for what it's worth, my Ex saw the divorce attorney the morning after my Dad's funeral; used her sisters' playbook, cleaned all cash out without my knowledge...

Despite repairing boats, tractors, skid steers, mini-excavators for "friends" , many treat you like the plague...

None of the lawyer "friends" offered free help - though they enjoyed free labour and mostly free parts for years...

So I understand the f*ckery that goes along with a divorce, but I also know when I share with you that you can take stock and come out stronger...

11 Years A.D.
foreverfan likes this.

“Your best?!? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home (with) the prom queen.” - Sean Connery in The Rock
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:51 AM   #24
12,000 BS Posts
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 12,382
Blog Entries: 5
Re: How to Best Pick Out Your Wife - 46 Years of Experience.

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
Not a pleasant experience, the greatest failure of my life; but to my surprise, I've discovered I'm even stronger (will) than I thought...

She now resents me more because I didn't let her continue to hold our child hostage over my family and I didn't fall apart without her...

Yes, there were tough days (holidays), but it makes you stronger and if you allow your will to carry you, gives you a healthier outlook on life...

Would have preferred to make it work - but it takes two; unfortunately our legal system rewards angry women seeking control and predatory lawyers...

And for what it's worth, my Ex saw the divorce attorney the morning after my Dad's funeral; used her sisters' playbook, cleaned all cash out without my knowledge...

Despite repairing boats, tractors, skid steers, mini-excavators for "friends" , many treat you like the plague...

None of the lawyer "friends" offered free help - though they enjoyed free labour and mostly free parts for years...

So I understand the f*ckery that goes along with a divorce, but I also know when I share with you that you can take stock and come out stronger...

11 Years A.D.

I guess you've been road hard and put up wet and dried the fck out.
jeanpierre likes this.
foreverfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:21 AM   #25
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 23,654
Blog Entries: 32
Re: How to Best Pick Out Your Wife - 46 Years of Experience.

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
I guess you've been road hard and put up wet and dried the fck out.
Actually, it some ways she did me a favor; I no longer work for low wages for former friends in town, especially lawyers...

When her and her two middle sisters wiped out the cash, couldn't afford retainer, couldn't get legal assistance, so I had a fool for a client...

Two lawyers who are still friends, live out-of-state, who advised, prepped me, were amazed how I came out, thought I should be a divorce attorney...

For the poorest of folks, taking $5K-$10K just to process a divorce when the outcome is really already likely set really should be criminal...

Yeah, I took some tough shots, but my self-esteem is greater than ever now...
foreverfan likes this.

“Your best?!? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home (with) the prom queen.” - Sean Connery in The Rock
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:44 AM   #26
12,000 BS Posts
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 12,382
Blog Entries: 5
Re: How to Best Pick Out Your Wife - 46 Years of Experience.

Originally Posted by jeanpierre View Post
Actually, it some ways she did me a favor; I no longer work for low wages for former friends in town, especially lawyers...

When her and her two middle sisters wiped out the cash, couldn't afford retainer, couldn't get legal assistance, so I had a fool for a client...

Two lawyers who are still friends, live out-of-state, who advised, prepped me, were amazed how I came out, thought I should be a divorce attorney...

For the poorest of folks, taking $5K-$10K just to process a divorce when the outcome is really already likely set really should be criminal...

Yeah, I took some tough shots, but my self-esteem is greater than ever now...

Yea I dumped my first wife and her brother was the attorney and it didn't cost me a dime. We didn't have any children so it was easier. Seems brother knew I was right about his sister (FckCnt) so he did the whole thing for free. Later we laughed about it. She is on her 4th marriage. Poor bastard.

Seems YouTube saved you some money learning about this stuff online.
jeanpierre likes this.
foreverfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 02:47 AM   #27
Site Donor 2018
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Thibodaux
Posts: 23,654
Blog Entries: 32
Re: How to Best Pick Out Your Wife - 46 Years of Experience.

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
Yea I dumped my first wife and her brother was the attorney and it didn't cost me a dime. We didn't have any children so it was easier. Seems brother knew I was right about his sister (FckCnt) so he did the whole thing for free. Later we laughed about it. She is on her 4th marriage. Poor bastard.

Seems YouTube saved you some money learning about this stuff online.
Wow, if there's ever a reunion, we gotta get together over some drinks to share stories - your's sounds wild...

Grew up with several friends, one, an attorney, Greg represented another friend of ours who lacked, well, resolve and backbone...

Greg eviscerated our buddy's feminista wife (for infidelity and we thought it was on him), but the drama was too much and our friend ceased proceedings...

Only for them to resume and finally divorced a year later, but without Greg involved to Greg's relief...

Greg swore he'd never represent one of his close friends again - then my turn came; Greg lives outta town and limited his help to prepping me...

Called Greg with how it shook out, he called BS on me; emailed him the docs and he nearly dislocated his jaw; he's offered to help me go to law school...

Sad thing - my ex, always too proud to admit she's wrong, has now had two friends betray her confidence, revealing she can't believe I let her go through with it...

Stubborn Pride can be a b*tch; but you can't fix stupid and sometimes you just gotta give people that rope...

“Your best?!? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home (with) the prom queen.” - Sean Connery in The Rock
jeanpierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts