Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Everything Else
View Poll Results: Do You Believe Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings?
Our Government with ABC, CBS and NBC would never lie about this so I believe everything. 1 25.00%
Our Government with ABC, CBS and ABC faked the whole thing. 2 50.00%
I want the Falcons to win the Superbowl. 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

this is a discussion within the Everything Else Community Forum; Very Interesting.... This drunk confession of film producer Stanley Kubrick confirms of a FAKE Moon landing. Filmmaker T. Patrick Murray interviewed Kubrick three days before his death in March 1999. He was forced to sign an 88-page NDA to keep ...

Like Tree3Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2017, 06:21 PM   #1
10,000+ Posts!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 10,594
Blog Entries: 5
Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

Very Interesting....

This drunk confession of film producer Stanley Kubrick confirms of a FAKE Moon landing.

Filmmaker T. Patrick Murray interviewed Kubrick three days before his death in March 1999. He was forced to sign an 88-page NDA to keep the contents of the interview a secret for 15 years.

Find a realistic picture taken FROM the moon. There is none! In 2016, drones, ion thrusters, 4k digital images and zero clearly real pics FROM the moon
So yes... Nasa is a Hoax and don't believe a thing they feed the main stream media.

A stunning new film "Shooting Stanley Kubrick" has emerged 15 years after Stanley Kubrick’s death in which Kubrick admits that the NASA moon landings were faked will wikileaks 2017 reveal this?


foreverfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:10 PM   #2
LB Mentallity
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 14,477
Blog Entries: 58
Re: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

lmao
hagan714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 06:12 AM   #3
Rookie
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5
Re: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

Lol. I thought this scripted hoax was thoroughly exposed when the videos of the interviewer feeding the fake Kubrick lines surfaced. Guess not.
insidejob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:07 PM   #4
Site Donor 2016
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 15,674
Blog Entries: 45
Re: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

Nice try but that's not Stanley Kubrick in the video.
Remember when Stanley Kubrick

Only proves if you say something enough times in an echo chamber then you'll eventually believe it's true or not true.
foreverfan and K Major like this.
Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 11:01 AM   #5
10,000+ Posts!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 10,594
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

Originally Posted by Halo View Post
Nice try but that's not Stanley Kubrick in the video.
Remember when Stanley Kubrick

Only proves if you say something enough times in an echo chamber then you'll eventually believe it's true or not true.

WHAT????


Are you accusing me of fake news? I don't even work for CNN.
foreverfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2017, 03:01 AM   #6
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 22,003
Blog Entries: 29
Re: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post

WHAT????


Are you accusing me of fake news? I don't even work for CNN.
foreverfan likes this.
SmashMouth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 11:48 AM   #7
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,577
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

It's a sad state that a lot of people are in right now. Anything that gives them a chance to blow a whistle and make noise about the government, they will jump without any research.

And I say that knowing that our government has been anything but clean throughout the years. But it's become common practice to just assume that everything is a lie. You can't even be proud of anything your country did without someone telling you it was a fake. There have been some government hoaxes, but all this moon landing and 9/11 "inside job" hysteria is just total bunk.

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, the NFL would fine and suspend me.
burningmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:17 PM   #8
10,000+ Posts!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 10,594
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

9/11 "inside job" hysteria is just total bunk?

foreverfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 07:36 AM   #9
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 2,577
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
9/11 "inside job" hysteria is just total bunk?

Yes, my friend, I'm afraid so.

World Trade Center numbers 3 and 5 were also destroyed as a result of falling debris and subsequent fire damage, along with over a dozen other buildings that were either destroyed or damaged.

So, given that all of these buildings were being destroyed, it's not difficult to imagine how a foreign reporter who likely had no idea which buildings are which, could have mistakenly stated the wrong building. How many of us had any clue about any of the other buildings, aside from the twin towers, before that day? Probably not many, because no one really cared. That reporter should have been more careful to make sure she got the right building, but we all know the media wants to report first and fact check later. If they ever fact check at all.

So that is hardly a smoking gun, certainly in my opinion. But the bigger issue I have, is what does the collapse of building 7 prove to anyone? If the twin towers were supposedly blown up (which is equally lacking in facts) and the planes were just flown into the buildings to distract people from "the truth", then why cause building 7 to fall WITHOUT any planes? How is that supposed to help their cause?

I've heard theories about the government wanting to blow it up to destroy evidence of their plot that might have been hidden there... Couldn't they just use a shredder or a burn pile, without blowing up an entire building? It makes no sense.

But there was zero evidence of any explosives found at that site. I have a couple of different sources that can pretty easily explain the collapse of building 7 as well as the twin towers. It really is common sense to me when it comes to the twin towers, but for conspiracy theorists, they want more, and when you show them more they say "that's what they want you to believe", without really considering the probability of what the reports suggest, and putting it to the common sense test.

They ignore it and come up with a different theory, instead. Here's one link, and if you wish to continue the conversation, I'd be happy to go further. World Trade Center 7 Report Puts 9/11 Conspiracy Theory to Rest

If I had a nickel for every time I heard that, the NFL would fine and suspend me.
burningmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 08:06 PM   #10
10,000+ Posts!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 10,594
Blog Entries: 5
Re: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

Originally Posted by burningmetal View Post
Yes, my friend, I'm afraid so.

World Trade Center numbers 3 and 5 were also destroyed as a result of falling debris and subsequent fire damage, along with over a dozen other buildings that were either destroyed or damaged.

So, given that all of these buildings were being destroyed, it's not difficult to imagine how a foreign reporter who likely had no idea which buildings are which, could have mistakenly stated the wrong building. How many of us had any clue about any of the other buildings, aside from the twin towers, before that day? Probably not many, because no one really cared. That reporter should have been more careful to make sure she got the right building, but we all know the media wants to report first and fact check later. If they ever fact check at all.

So that is hardly a smoking gun, certainly in my opinion. But the bigger issue I have, is what does the collapse of building 7 prove to anyone? If the twin towers were supposedly blown up (which is equally lacking in facts) and the planes were just flown into the buildings to distract people from "the truth", then why cause building 7 to fall WITHOUT any planes? How is that supposed to help their cause?

I've heard theories about the government wanting to blow it up to destroy evidence of their plot that might have been hidden there... Couldn't they just use a shredder or a burn pile, without blowing up an entire building? It makes no sense.

But there was zero evidence of any explosives found at that site. I have a couple of different sources that can pretty easily explain the collapse of building 7 as well as the twin towers. It really is common sense to me when it comes to the twin towers, but for conspiracy theorists, they want more, and when you show them more they say "that's what they want you to believe", without really considering the probability of what the reports suggest, and putting it to the common sense test.

They ignore it and come up with a different theory, instead. Here's one link, and if you wish to continue the conversation, I'd be happy to go further. World Trade Center 7 Report Puts 9/11 Conspiracy Theory to Rest
Explain how building 7 (STEEL) fell at the same speed as someone jumping out the window?
WTC 1 & 2 both fell as the same speed. IMPOSSIBLE.

That my friend is impossible to explain unless you have controlled demolition.

Sorry... I believe what is in front of my eyes. My dad was an architecture and was the VP of a steel building manufacture. He didn't believe it from the first day. When I talked to him, he said that was not possible.

foreverfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts