New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Full Disclosure (http://blackandgold.com/fd/)
-   -   More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems (http://blackandgold.com/fd/55604-more-sandy-hook-no-answers-case-problems.html)

foreverfan 02-18-2013 11:24 PM

More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems
 
Key Notes from Interview

~ Adam Lanza very likely never existed ( can't find anything on him, can find lots on his brother)

~ the "Mother" stories change constantly, she worked for Chase Morgan,

~ 3 employees from GE financial have been tried & convicted in connection with the LIBOR scandal (Co workers of Peter Lanza (alleged "father") so there is a tentative connection) the father was not included

~ Nancy's obituary did not mention adam (everyone else was listed)

~Adam Lanza Motive: non-existent...

~only one call to the police for the incident. (from staff member that "believes" they are hearing gun shots) no evidence that any other calls to the police came in, despite the "hundreds" of rounds fired, front entry way being broken into (questionable).

~ Gun shots (reported in the hundreds) of the type of rifle in an enclosed area would cause severe distortion, the shooter would loose balance & possibly collapse from the 165+ decibel reports (hundreds of them) from the carbine rifle (you can infer from this that many more injuries would exist) possibly resulting in unconsciousness.

~Adam was "home schooled" but has none of the typical documents that exist for home schooling, there is no documentation that he ever was home schooled & Adam Lanza has no connection to Sandy Hook elementary at all.

~the weight of the rounds & equipment that Adam was reported to have (he was allegedly 120lbs) would have been carrying 120lbs in equipment ( or more, hard to pin that down though because they have said so many different weapons were present)

~The front of the school, all glass is in-tact (he didn't break into the school as reported)`

~school entry is secured by camera's & entry is enforced by it, no video has been shown, glass front windows & doors should have been nearly impenetrable by a 120lb assailant

~School teachers did not evacuate kids when they heard shooting; no children were pushed out the windows & told to run to the VERY close fire station.

~Christipher rodes car (sp?) held the tactical shot gun (NOT AR-15) that was extracted on film (correctly identified & not cross talk on the police scanner tapes) 4 completely bio/chemical/full MOPP gear wearing individiduals were standing around the trunk when the shot gun was extracted (Raw 'chopper footage).

~ALLEGEDLY a bushmaster is the weapon used in the shootings, first reporting was 2 hand guns found inside bushmaster was found in a trunk, one day later the bush master was "found inside". of the two hand guns the glock 10mm is a Large frame commonly used Law Enforcement weapon (not typical for a woman to purchase).

~ It was reported that Adam & his mother had been to gun ranges to practice quite often, however reporters could not find any witnesses that recall either of them ever showing up at any ranges.

~Accuracy of the shootings (11 shots in some very small framed victims) was far too high for a novice shooter.

~connecticut has an ASSAULT WEAPONS ban in place, yet it is reported that Nancy Lanza had "legally" registered all these guns (to include the AR-15 which is BANNED in Connecticut)

~Mr Rosen (.1 miles away) would not have been able to hear the gun fire & if he DID hear it why did he NOT call the police?

~AR-15's like the one reported to allegedly be used by "Adam lanza" would have had several "jams" or "stoppages" with hundreds of rounds fired due to the unreliability of an un-tuned weapon like this; also you need to be trained in S.P.O.R.T.S. (corrective actions) to quickly fix weapon jams.

~Robbie parker is brought up (strange stage actor methods used & false emotion seemingly used), where was "mrs parker", why would the rest of the family be abandoned, the "dead daughter" that was stolen from flicker is brought up as well (she's alive and her mother is pissed her picture is used).

~Response time was 7 min, there was not enough time (7 min, from entry to police arrival) to do what was said was done.

~entire scene was cleared in less than an hour, not reasonable either.

~school nurse is not even licensed in the state of Connecticut.

~None of the professionals interviewed actually hold any real certification or licenses (the nurse, the "psychologist" that found the 6 children, none of them).

~questions: redish purple van with window shot out, where is it... Nuns where did they go?

~the media has issued NO retractions regardless of the many contradictions

~School is being destroyed / demolished (evidence cover up)

~ Law enforcement officers were "assigned" to the families (Never been done in this type of situation before) a highly suspect action.

~Multiple “suspicious” deaths of high profile gun advocates followed Sandy Hook. P



Interview Starts Around: 8:15



WhoDat!656 02-19-2013 12:33 AM

Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems
 
So you believe that the US Government &/or the anti-gun crowd 'hired' someone to go into Sandy Hook Elementary and kill children?

It just don't pass the smell test to me.

Who would agree to something like that?

How would you even bring the subject up?

Even if 'someone' agreed to massacre those children, the only way to guarantee that monster never talked would be to kill him also.

You posted you cant find anything about Adam Lanza. I entered his name in Bing and there are pages about him, although some are duplicates.

Adam Lanza motive non-existent: One possible theory is he wanted to top the Norwegian serial killer that murdered over 70 children in 2011.

Adam Lanza wanted to kill more people than Anders Breivik: report | The Raw Story

~ Nancy's obituary did not mention adam (everyone else was listed)

So what's your point? Ted Bundy's mother recently died and I doubt her obit mentioned her son was a mass murderer.

~the media has issued NO retractions regardless of the many contradictions

Media has also issued no retractions/stories about the obvious falseness of Obama's birth certificate.

~Response time was 7 min, there was not enough time (7 min, from entry to police arrival) to do what was said was done.

Classrooms in schools are not that far apart. The children would have been confined in a relatively small space; unlike if they were at recess or leaving school, or otherwise spread out and have the room to run when the shooting started.

~AR-15's like the one reported to allegedly be used by "Adam lanza" would have had several "jams" or "stoppages" with hundreds of rounds fired due to the unreliability of an un-tuned weapon like this; also you need to be trained in S.P.O.R.T.S. (corrective actions) to quickly fix weapon jams.

Video: Immediately Clearing a Jam in an AR-15 Rifle | eHow.com

~school nurse is not even licensed in the state of Connecticut.

Not sure how this fits into the conspiracy

~School is being destroyed / demolished (evidence cover up)

Decision has not been made on whether to demolish school

Memorial or demolition? Newtown weighs fate of Sandy Hook Elementary after massacre | Fox News

foreverfan 02-20-2013 01:12 AM

Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems
 
This was posted from another website and are not my words. This was a review of the things presented in the video. I just post it because it paints another point of view. :mad:

A lot of people believe that Sandy Hook is a "False Flag" event to have a valid reason to take away our guns. We shall see.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6058501376/hEC63CFEF/

WhoDat!656 02-20-2013 05:33 PM

Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by foreverfan (Post 480794)
This was posted from another website and are not my words. This was a review of the things presented in the video. I just post it because it paints another point of view. :mad:

A lot of people believe that Sandy Hook is a "False Flag" event to have a valid reason to take away our guns. We shall see.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6058501376/hEC63CFEF/

I agree that the government is trying to use Sandy Hook as a reason to take away guns from citizens.

I just don't believe Sandy Hook was a government run operation.

foreverfan 02-20-2013 10:20 PM

Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems
 
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...dle/332665.jpg

TheOak 02-21-2013 07:25 AM

There is no Sandy Hook Elementary or New Jersey.

burningmetal 02-24-2013 08:49 AM

Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 (Post 480579)
So you believe that the US Government &/or the anti-gun crowd 'hired' someone to go into Sandy Hook Elementary and kill children?

It just don't pass the smell test to me.

Who would agree to something like that?

How would you even bring the subject up?

Even if 'someone' agreed to massacre those children, the only way to guarantee that monster never talked would be to kill him also.

You posted you cant find anything about Adam Lanza. I entered his name in Bing and there are pages about him, although some are duplicates.

Adam Lanza motive non-existent: One possible theory is he wanted to top the Norwegian serial killer that murdered over 70 children in 2011.

Adam Lanza wanted to kill more people than Anders Breivik: report | The Raw Story

~ Nancy's obituary did not mention adam (everyone else was listed)

So what's your point? Ted Bundy's mother recently died and I doubt her obit mentioned her son was a mass murderer.

~the media has issued NO retractions regardless of the many contradictions

Media has also issued no retractions/stories about the obvious falseness of Obama's birth certificate.

~Response time was 7 min, there was not enough time (7 min, from entry to police arrival) to do what was said was done.

Classrooms in schools are not that far apart. The children would have been confined in a relatively small space; unlike if they were at recess or leaving school, or otherwise spread out and have the room to run when the shooting started.

~AR-15's like the one reported to allegedly be used by "Adam lanza" would have had several "jams" or "stoppages" with hundreds of rounds fired due to the unreliability of an un-tuned weapon like this; also you need to be trained in S.P.O.R.T.S. (corrective actions) to quickly fix weapon jams.

Video: Immediately Clearing a Jam in an AR-15 Rifle | eHow.com

~school nurse is not even licensed in the state of Connecticut.

Not sure how this fits into the conspiracy

~School is being destroyed / demolished (evidence cover up)

Decision has not been made on whether to demolish school

Memorial or demolition? Newtown weighs fate of Sandy Hook Elementary after massacre | Fox News

Personally, I don't believe anyone was hired to kill anyone. I have strong reason to believe that the whole thing never happened, period. I assumed everyone else was getting that, or at least understood that was the point of all the questions that have been raised.

There is no evidence whatsoever, of anything that has been reported. Not one single thing. My belief is that it was a government run hoax.

This is not your father's United States government, and it's not my father's either. This is an evil organization. There are certainly ways to accomplish this hoax. They could have paid these people to act, and threatened any number of punishments, should they attempt to leak information.

You might have people in that community, who were not involved in the operation, who have questioned the story, but whom have been disregarded by the media puppets. And let's be realistic... The media IS a puppet show. They are far more concerned with pushing liberal agenda, than reporting actual news.

I've never in my life questioned the validity of anything like this. I never really had reason to. Sure, you might have some deception, a little stretching of the truth, but you could plainly see that the event happened. Be it 9/11, Columbine, Virginia Tech or any kind of huge tragic event. But with this Sandy Hook story, I haven't seen anything to make me believe it. And when someone brings up the lack of information, they are met with another question: "How can you say that?"

If they'd answer OUR questions, we wouldn't have to wonder.

WhoDat!656 02-24-2013 12:12 PM

Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by burningmetal (Post 481661)
Personally, I don't believe anyone was hired to kill anyone. I have strong reason to believe that the whole thing never happened, period. I assumed everyone else was getting that, or at least understood that was the point of all the questions that have been raised.

There is no evidence whatsoever, of anything that has been reported. Not one single thing. My belief is that it was a government run hoax.

This is not your father's United States government, and it's not my father's either. This is an evil organization. There are certainly ways to accomplish this hoax. They could have paid these people to act, and threatened any number of punishments, should they attempt to leak information.

You might have people in that community, who were not involved in the operation, who have questioned the story, but whom have been disregarded by the media puppets. And let's be realistic... The media IS a puppet show. They are far more concerned with pushing liberal agenda, than reporting actual news.

I've never in my life questioned the validity of anything like this. I never really had reason to. Sure, you might have some deception, a little stretching of the truth, but you could plainly see that the event happened. Be it 9/11, Columbine, Virginia Tech or any kind of huge tragic event. But with this Sandy Hook story, I haven't seen anything to make me believe it. And when someone brings up the lack of information, they are met with another question: "How can you say that?"

If they'd answer OUR questions, we wouldn't have to wonder.

You really believe nothing happened at Sandy Hook?

So there were 20+ fake funerals?

Where are the children & teachers that werent killed? I know! They are with the fake passengers that weren't in the fake planes that didn't crash into the WTC, Pentagon and the field in Pennsylvania!!!

After reading what some people believe, it is easier to understand how Obama got elected twice!

burningmetal 02-24-2013 11:13 PM

Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat!656 (Post 481688)
You really believe nothing happened at Sandy Hook?

So there were 20+ fake funerals?

Where are the children & teachers that werent killed? I know! They are with the fake passengers that weren't in the fake planes that didn't crash into the WTC, Pentagon and the field in Pennsylvania!!!

After reading what some people believe, it is easier to understand how Obama got elected twice!

You know what, WhoDat? I try to be calm and civil with people, as much as I can bear to be. But I have to say, quite frankly. You come off as a bit of a tool.

I didn't vote for Obama. I believe he is the one behind this, in fact. That should have been obvious, though. And I clearly said that I believe 9/11 happened. I SPECIFICALLY said that I have never questioned any of the huge tragedies of the past, because I found no reason to.

But Sandy Hook is entirely different. Those 20+ funerals? What funerals? did you see the funerals? If there were caskets, did anybody look inside them? Why the hell have we seen nothing? Why are all the supposed victims so fake in every way? They don't even closely resemble people in mourning.

You want to know how Obama got re-elected? So do I. You don't think for a minute that perhaps you are being fooled? That voting machines were fixed in some areas, or that dead people's votes were being used? and back to Sandy Hook, you don't suppose he'd stage a fake to push his agenda? You don't believe Obama is that evil? Because I sure do, buddy.

I bet you haven't even looked at half of the evidence supporting this being a hoax. It is mind blowing how you can't see how incredibly fake this is.

WhoDat!656 02-25-2013 06:52 AM

Re: More Sandy Hook... No Answers to Case Problems
 
So where are the 20 children and 6-7 teachers that weren't killed @ Sandy Hook?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com