A head of the curve? Biggest dissapointment!!
Who did you catch on to this season before anybody took notice?
Who your team star? Biggest team dissapointment so far
I got a few answers on this. I'll preface this by saying I'm in a ppr league and their are a lot of smart drafters in my league.
1. Matt Forte - I bit on Matt Forte two years ago and it didn't pan out. I backed off last year but still watched from a far. This my plan was to get a feature back and a scat back. I got both in Forte. He is currently exceeding expectations.
2. Jimmy Graham - Nobody cared enough about Jimmy Graham to draft him high so I bidded my time. Round 6!!!!! Pick 8 this a steal. Tight Ends that went earlier are the usual suspects Finley, Gates, Witten, but Graham has been beyond special!!!
3. Ryan Matthews, last years bust is this year's MONSTER!!! I hate that I didn't get tolbert but it doesn't matter Matthews is putting up massive amounts of points and saving my ass in the process
1. Saints D. WOW torched by Green Bay, then dominate Chicago, torched again by Houston leaves me unwilling to play them unless the matchup is too easy
2. Percy Harvin. I waited far to long on receivers and his kickoff returns are few and far between it doesn't help that mcnabb is playing like OLD MAN RIVER!!!
Disappointments - Harvin, Manningham, the Colts players, Knowshon, S. Greene, Bradford, Mendanhall, Santonio Holmes, Roddy White, Josh Freeman, Jermichael Finley, Antonio Gates, Mike Williams, among others.
There's plenty of time to right ship though.
Biggest surprise so far I would have to say is Steve Smith, Darren Sproles, Beanie Wells, Cam Newton, Matthew Stafford(we all knew he was going to be pretty good... but not this good), I'm sure they're more.
My coup this year was picking up Cam Newton as a free agent two days before the season began. I figured he was worth a gamble and had more upside than the other runningbacks or wide receivers that were available. Needless to say, that has been one heck of a pickup for me and I have to choose Vick, Ryan and Newton on who to start each week. Good problem to have. I've been dangling Vick in trades for a top RB.
My biggest bust so far has been Rashard Mendenfail. Guy runs like he is in quicksand, he has just looked horrible.
I also have Jimmy Graham and Mike Wallace at receiver which has been going quite well.
Most of the other players are producing about as expected.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 PM.|
Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com