New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   NFL (http://blackandgold.com/nfl/)
-   -   Knuckleheads (http://blackandgold.com/nfl/26119-knuckleheads.html)

Pete 04-20-2010 10:42 PM

Knuckleheads
 
Espn knuckleheads put the cowgirls and the chargers in the big dance;should've put their jobs on the line for that one!Can't wait for turkey day...WHO-DAT!!!

strato 04-20-2010 11:41 PM

Re: Knuckleheads
 
Hey man right on..you will see the hate for the Cowgirls here ...believe me..lol...congrats on the thread..

Pete 04-21-2010 12:15 AM

Re: Knuckleheads
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by strato (Post 219633)
Hey man right on..you will see the hate for the Cowgirls here ...believe me..lol...congrats on the thread..

Yeah ya right bro!we're gonna have em' sayin southeast is a beast!

breesfan27 04-21-2010 12:26 AM

Re: Knuckleheads
 
90% of all Cowgirls fans and supporters are brain dead. The other 10% are confused and think the team is made up of actual old western cowboys. (ie: John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, etc.)

Pete 04-21-2010 12:42 AM

Re: Knuckleheads
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by breesfan27 (Post 219649)
90% of all Cowgirls fans and supporters are brain dead. The other 10% are confused and think the team is made up of actual old western cowboys. (ie: John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, etc.)

Lmao das a first!!!!

saintfan 04-21-2010 10:10 AM

Re: Knuckleheads
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by breesfan27 (Post 219649)
90% of all Cowgirls fans and supporters are brain dead. The other 10% are confused and think the team is made up of actual old western cowboys. (ie: John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, etc.)

I'd pull for a team with Eastwood on it.

Snap the ball punk
go ahead and tackle me
You feelin lucky ref, throw that flag

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com...unks-lucky.jpg

TheEnigma 04-24-2010 07:01 PM

Re: Knuckleheads
 
This really doesn't surprise me. Every year the cowgirls are picked to win it all.

Pete 04-24-2010 08:34 PM

Re: Knuckleheads
 
But will lose to non turkeys this go round! Roaring WHO-DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cruize 04-25-2010 10:45 AM

Re: Knuckleheads
 
Does Jerry Jones really have that much power? The Colts and the Saints, the two best teams in the NFL, make their picks in the 1st round and the ESPN draft coverage goes to interview Jones about blowing up old Texas Stadium. HORRIBLE! Throw in the "experts" who never got even close on a pick and the constant ramblings of the wannabe comedians and egomaniacs as multiple players were being drafted, and I cut the TV off and checked back in for the Saints picks. Pathetic coverage. To heck with the Cowboys and ESPN.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com