New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   NFL (http://blackandgold.com/nfl/)
-   -   LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor) (http://blackandgold.com/nfl/26439-lt-accused-rape-lawrence-taylor.html)

TheOak 05-10-2010 08:55 AM

Re: LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by strato (Post 224827)
id rather take a tongue lashing than a butt bashing..lol:doh:

Getting caught with an underage prostitute... Are you sure which one you would get at home? LOL Remember. "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." .

strato 05-10-2010 09:19 AM

Re: LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by x626xBlack (Post 224830)
Getting caught with an underage prostitute... Are you sure which one you would get at home? LOL Remember. "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." .

Lets put it this way..he's screwed either way...lol

OldMaid 05-11-2010 11:06 PM

Re: LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor)
 
Stupid. Beyond Brainless.
LT was an amazing player during his day and time with NY Giants.
He was a bad , stupid, troubled druggie off the field.
Alright , you all know his history , but after getting clean and right and the gig on DWTS, you would think after the like the 20th time now, LT would get his life straight.
Guess not.
Too bad. Too sad. THis case has legs and he is really doomed. The jail sentence and pr with this or offing himself? One of these choices is the better choice. Drugs are one thing that celebs/athletes can slip by the law with in getting rehab, etc. This thing here, illll, makes your skin crawl.
I am not the moral police, but how stupid could he be. If he needed the urge for a hooker, hey, spend a few thousand and get am adult high class call girl from a repuratable rich guy agency.
No one would have known a thing.
It is a really sad, vulgar, mess that LT is in and he cannot get out of this time.

CantonLegend 05-11-2010 11:10 PM

Re: LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor)
 
one thing i would like to say in LTs defense.....you just cant tell anymore.....jailbait is a *****

http://triangleteens.files.wordpress...8/48597637.jpg

SaintPauly 05-11-2010 11:17 PM

Re: LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CantonLegend (Post 225146)
one thing i would like to say in LTs defense.....you just cant tell anymore.....jailbait is a *****

http://triangleteens.files.wordpress...8/48597637.jpg

Another great point. We live in a country, that puts underage kids, in the spotlight, wearing next to nothing, and then condemn people, that get involved unknowingly. I blame Disney, MTV, and first and foremost, THE PARENTS, that let their daughters leave the house dressed like this!

I saw a news special one time, that was showing stores that stocked thong underwear, for girls age 12-17. NOW THAT'S FREAKING SICKENING. What's even more sickening is that parents were actually buying them for their daughters.

I reallize that this has nothing to do with the LT case, but like I said before, how many of you guys card a girl, before you look at her? Nuff said.

strato 05-12-2010 02:09 AM

Re: LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor)
 
In Amsterdam they give u a voucher for this ...we are way behind...this cuts rape and child molestation in half...wake up america...give them clean needles as well..

skymike 05-12-2010 10:23 AM

Re: LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintpaul25 (Post 225149)
Another great point. We live in a country, that puts underage kids, in the spotlight, wearing next to nothing, and then condemn people, that get involved unknowingly. I blame Disney, MTV, and first and foremost, THE PARENTS, that let their daughters leave the house dressed like this!

I saw a news special one time, that was showing stores that stocked thong underwear, for girls age 12-17. NOW THAT'S FREAKING SICKENING. What's even more sickening is that parents were actually buying them for their daughters...

actually its the world-- Europe is a bunch of freaks, Strato, which is why they'll never win another war.

Funny you should mention that, Paul, because I saw clips of the new Christina Aquavelva, or whoever she is, and she basically has a nice porn video playing on MTV... Now, I'm for free expression, and I am for all the perverts getting together and swapping body fluids in the privacy of their their little dungeon clubs. Im all for people getting their freak on. But not in public, not before children. There's a reason we dont poop on the street. I also support Aquavelva's right to show her own kids what a slut she is, while singing songs that no one will care about 9 months from now. But she will not violate the eyes of my children. So MTV is getting blocked today. It sucks now anyway.

I realize this is oppressive and puritan and will probably inhibit my kids erotic development, but tough crap. They can do what I did for thrills-- get a National Geographic. I'm doing just fine. When they're 18, if they want to be ho's, thats their biz, but for now they will be children.
You can always make a child into a ho, but you cant turn a ho back into a child.

saintfan 05-12-2010 06:21 PM

Re: LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor)
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by skymike (Post 225239)
They can do what I did for thrills-- get a National Geographic. I'm doing just fine.

What? DUDE...S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y.....

The Sears catalog was a LOT...and I mean A LOT LOT LOT better than NG. Christie Brinkley was a model for them you know? Man I miss that catalog. LOL

Attachment 1555

strato 05-12-2010 10:22 PM

Re: LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor)
 
Europe is fine with me ..They treat us poor bluesmen like kings..lol..

skymike 05-13-2010 09:24 AM

Re: LT accused of rape (Lawrence Taylor)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by strato (Post 225317)
Europe is fine with me ..They treat us poor bluesmen like kings..lol..

fair enough, Strato. Any continent that is nice to you, is ok with me. Strike my Europe comments from the record. peace.
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 225289)
What? DUDE...S-E-R-I-O-U-S-L-Y.....
The Sears catalog was a LOT...and I mean A LOT LOT LOT better than NG. Christie Brinkley was a model for them you know? Man I miss that catalog. LOL

Ok... well, National Geographic was my "first encounter." Those dumb hippies think, "whoa dude, we dont believe in censoring people's natural bodies," or whatever. Thats all nice and beautiful, but somewhere in Texas was a boy going w-w-w-w-w-w to your natives... I'll admit I cheated with the Sears catalog. And then along came the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. If we could have just got more fruit, it would have been a Roman orgy at my house.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com