New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   NFL (http://blackandgold.com/nfl/)
-   -   Vikings Remi Ayodele doesn't regret leaving Saints (http://blackandgold.com/nfl/39079-vikings-remi-ayodele-doesnt-regret-leaving-saints.html)

WhoDat!656 12-16-2011 12:38 PM

Vikings Remi Ayodele doesn't regret leaving Saints
 
Vikings' Ayodele has no regrets about leaving Saints - TwinCities.com

Srgt. Hulka 12-16-2011 02:00 PM

"Teammates still tease Ayodele about the Saints' 31-28 overtime win over the Vikings in the 2010 NFC championship game.

Ayodele doesn't bring it up, unless prompted.

"If I'm talking about it, it's because they brought it up and I just finish it," Ayodele said."



That'll shut em up. LOL

papz 12-16-2011 02:13 PM

9 million dollars would have been an easy decision for me. He wouldn't have came close to that had he stayed.

WhoDat!656 12-17-2011 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papz (Post 357261)
9 million dollars would have been an easy decision for me. He wouldn't have came close to that had he stayed.

If he had stayed, he would be playing past December

dizzle88 12-17-2011 11:15 AM

The money offered obviously showed that Remi cares more about Money than winning games, if he stayed here he would atleast won more than 2 games

WhoDat!656 12-17-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzle88 (Post 357474)
The money offered obviously showed that Remi cares more about Money than winning games, if he stayed here he would atleast won more than 2 games

Same for Reggie Bush

Danno 12-17-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzle88 (Post 357474)
The money offered obviously showed that Remi cares more about Money than winning games, if he stayed here he would atleast won more than 2 games

I think thats unfair. Any team can go from worst to 1st in 1 year, and we've proven it.

I'm sure Remi cares about winning as much as the next guy.

In my opinion I'm much more concerned about me being a winner than simply being part of a winner.

He deserved his contract, it doesn't mean he doesn't care about winning.

papz 12-17-2011 05:21 PM

You guys fail to realize it's much different for 3rd and 4th tier guys. The shelf life for those type of guys in the NFL is short... they need to capitalize on a nice contract when they can. He had his taste of winning already, he needed to secure a future for his family.

So yea, he probably would be playing a few more games a year. But for the Remi Ayodele's of the world, the 5-6 million dollar difference isn't worth it. Some may call it greed, I call it smart.

Cory9289 12-18-2011 05:42 AM

Agreed, and it's not thinking of yourself. It's your life, your future, and your family's future that hangs on the money you make before you hit the grocery stores with your crooked NFL fingers.

Srgt. Hulka 12-18-2011 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by papz (Post 357540)
You guys fail to realize it's much different for 3rd and 4th tier guys. The shelf life for those type of guys in the NFL is short... they need to capitalize on a nice contract when they can. He had his taste of winning already, he needed to secure a future for his family.

So yea, he probably would be playing a few more games a year. But for the Remi Ayodele's of the world, the 5-6 million dollar difference isn't worth it. Some may call it greed, I call it smart.

My like buttons are gone, otherwise you'd get a like from me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:24 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com