New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   NFL (http://blackandgold.com/nfl/)
-   -   Lions didn't sign Joique Bell as a scout (http://blackandgold.com/nfl/39820-lions-didnt-sign-joique-bell-scout.html)

WhoDat!656 01-04-2012 06:04 AM

Lions didn't sign Joique Bell as a scout
 
Lions didn't sign Joique Bell as scout - NFC South Blog - ESPN

jokeray 01-04-2012 02:44 PM

we have ZERO depth at RB, that's why we signed him. Had we wanted him as a scout, that woulda happened BEFORE the December 4 game.

Danno 01-04-2012 03:08 PM

Whats he gonna tell him?

"Watch out on this play. Drew might throw it Colston, Meachem, Henderson, Moore, Graham, PT, Sproles, Collins, Arrington or even Ivory."

SloMotion 01-04-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danno (Post 363727)
Whats he gonna tell him?

"Watch out on this play. Drew might throw it Colston, Meachem, Henderson, Moore, Graham, PT, Sproles, Collins, Arrington or even Ivory."

IDK, where to go after the game?

go Lions.

|Mitch| 01-04-2012 10:16 PM

Did Joique ever carry the ball for us outside of preseason; I don't remember?

jcp026 01-04-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Mitch| (Post 363917)
Did Joique ever carry the ball for us outside of preseason; I don't remember?

He was never on the 53 man roster. Practice Squad only. Good pick up by the Lions. Amazed we managed to keep him as long as we did.

halloween 65 01-04-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcp026 (Post 363920)
He was never on the 53 man roster. Practice Squad only. Good pick up by the Lions. Amazed we managed to keep him as long as we did.

I agree, I wish we could have kept him, he reminded me of PT, they poached a good back.

Boutte 01-05-2012 10:32 AM

Joique may have been some one to make it a little to part with Thomas' contract next year. I'd hate to see him go but we're going to have get creative if we're going to keep Brees, Colston and Nucks next year.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com