New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   NFL (http://blackandgold.com/nfl/)
-   -   Falcons Fan Losing It (http://blackandgold.com/nfl/54819-falcons-fan-losing.html)

AsylumGuido 01-21-2013 07:29 PM

Falcons Fan Losing It
 
Nevermind

st thomas 01-21-2013 08:40 PM

Re: Falcons Fan Losing It
 
I heard that usa today.had a report sunday about r. White saying that there would be consequences if d. Whitner and another 49ner de back that put pierre thomas out of the playoff game last season would pay for there style of play. Can some find and post the article i would love to read it and sure all of us could like hearing that we are not the dirty hitters like goodell thinks. I am not that computer litterite to find or post it up. If someone can thanks if not oh well.

Utah_Saint 01-21-2013 08:56 PM

Re: Falcons Fan Losing It
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 473885)
I heard that usa today.had a report sunday about r. White saying that there would be consequences if d. Whitner and another 49ner de back that put pierre thomas out of the playoff game last season would pay for there style of play. Can some find and post the article i would love to read it and sure all of us could like hearing that we are not the dirty hitters like goodell thinks. I am not that computer litterite to find or post it up. If someone can thanks if not oh well.

They really didn't write much more of the story.

Roddy White warns hard-hitting 49ers about 'consequences'

|Mitch| 01-21-2013 09:02 PM

Re: Falcons Fan Losing It
 
Just shows how much the Falcons truly suck... Both White and Jones had 100+ receiving yards and they still lose :rolleyes:

Utah_Saint 01-21-2013 09:06 PM

Re: Falcons Fan Losing It
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by |Mitch| (Post 473888)
Just shows how much the Falcons truly suck... Both White and Jones had 100+ receiving yards and they still lose :rolleyes:

"I guess (when we) win a Super Bowl, then everybody will take us serious." - Roddy White

We may never know.

Vrillon82 01-21-2013 11:34 PM

Re: Falcons Fan Losing It
 
One time Roddy White is right about Dante Whitner and co.

But it runs in the Harbaugh blood though when it comes to injuring opponents.

Anyone catch that tid bit during the NE/Baltimore game about the Injuries to the NE players?

2 of the key injuries to the Patriots were vs Ravens, I think 1 was Wes Welker, dont recall who the other was, and their was one that happened during the game.

That same thing the 49ers do, they target specific guys to try and injure, last year they hit numerous RBs, I think one point they took out 6 RBs in 7 games, first 7 I believe.

This is why I made the post on if Harbaughs run bounties, they got a decent rap sheet on injuring players, especially key players.

TheKillerBs 01-22-2013 12:56 AM

Re: Falcons Fan Losing It
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vrillon82 (Post 473907)
One time Roddy White is right about Dante Whitner and co.

But it runs in the Harbaugh blood though when it comes to injuring opponents.

Anyone catch that tid bit during the NE/Baltimore game about the Injuries to the NE players?

2 of the key injuries to the Patriots were vs Ravens, I think 1 was Wes Welker, dont recall who the other was, and their was one that happened during the game.

That same thing the 49ers do, they target specific guys to try and injure, last year they hit numerous RBs, I think one point they took out 6 RBs in 7 games, first 7 I believe.

This is why I made the post on if Harbaughs run bounties, they got a decent rap sheet on injuring players, especially key players.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were running bounties. I know the hit the Ravens put on Stevan Ridley yesterday reminded me a lot of the hit on Pierre Thomas against SF in last year's playoffs.

Vrillon82 01-22-2013 11:00 AM

Re: Falcons Fan Losing It
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKillerBs (Post 473915)
Wouldn't surprise me if they were running bounties. I know the hit the Ravens put on Stevan Ridley yesterday reminded me a lot of the hit on Pierre Thomas against SF in last year's playoffs.

Yeah, its quite amazing how similar both Harbaughs are in terms of what happens on the field, not only are they injuring players so much, key players I may add, but are able to get many calls go their way or no calls called that should be.

st thomas 01-22-2013 04:06 PM

Re: Falcons Fan Losing It
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Utah_Saint (Post 473887)
They really didn't write much more of the story.

Roddy White warns hard-hitting 49ers about 'consequences'

thanks UTAH, i have to admit it sure sounded good that someone else but the saints is targeted on hurting players. i know its some clowns player making the accusations. that hit on P.T. could have happened to anyone, any game but that game it changed history if u ask me. and then we get the bounty crap thrown at who other than us.

Vrillon82 01-22-2013 04:33 PM

Re: Falcons Fan Losing It
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by st thomas (Post 474149)
thanks UTAH, i have to admit it sure sounded good that someone else but the saints is targeted on hurting players. i know its some clowns player making the accusations. that hit on P.T. could have happened to anyone, any game but that game it changed history if u ask me. and then we get the bounty crap thrown at who other than us.

White speaking up about it might of sent out some alerts toward the officiating crew or 49ers in general to back off.

otherwise that game probably would not of been as close as it was.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com