Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints > NFL
Shop Horizontal

Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

this is a discussion within the NFL Community Forum; Ouachita Parish arrested Peters for Agg flight and drag racing. Nothing big but we all know douchebag will find a way to suspend....

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

Ouachita Parish arrested Peters for Agg flight and drag racing. Nothing big but we all know douchebag will find a way to suspend.
voodooido is offline  
Old 06-13-2013, 01:51 AM   #2
Resident Swede
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Märsta, Sweden
Posts: 4,955
Re: Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

Stupid stupid stupid. You ern enough money to rent a race track or a damn airstrip if you would want to why the heck do you have to go racing in the streets?

Eagles tackle Jason Peters arrested for drag racing, fleeing*cops | SI Wire
Crusader is offline  
Old 06-13-2013, 08:37 AM   #3
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Re: Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

We found 30k on him too. That alone is illegal in louisiana
voodooido is offline  
Old 06-13-2013, 10:10 AM   #4
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 15,758
Re: Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

Originally Posted by voodooido View Post
We found 30k on him too. That alone is illegal in louisiana
?
TheOak is offline  
Old 06-13-2013, 11:42 AM   #5
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 18,224
Re: Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

Dumb ! good way to throw away a your career.
QBREES9 is offline  
Old 06-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #6
500th Post
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 937
Re: Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

Originally Posted by voodooido View Post
We found 30k on him too. That alone is illegal in louisiana
Is it illegal to have 30K on you in Louisiana? Looks like I won't be running afoul of the law anytime soon.
jcp026 is offline  
Old 06-13-2013, 04:20 PM   #7
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Re: Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

Originally Posted by jcp026 View Post
Is it illegal to have 30K on you in Louisiana? Looks like I won't be running afoul of the law anytime soon.
Yes sir! I believe it is anything over 10k in cash
voodooido is offline  
Old 06-14-2013, 07:55 AM   #8
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 15,758
Re: Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

Originally Posted by voodooido View Post
Yes sir! I believe it is anything over 10k in cash

Where in all that is holy did you get this? There is no limit to the amount of cash a person can carry on them.

10k is the limit for international travel with out a declaration. 10k cash and above deposits into a bank account require the bank to notify the IRS.

If you are going to withdraw over 10k in cash and carry it with you, you should probably carry a receipt from the bank so if Barny Fife confiscates it from you due to suspicion you can get it back quickly.

Homes, vehicles, hi dollar merchandise such as TVs, are purchased each and every day with cash legally. Its not illegal to carry 12k on you and go buy an entire home entertainment system.


In Louisiana it is illegal apparently to pay cash for a secondhand transaction, effectively criminalizing all garage sale junkies. This however has no limit.
Louisiana Makes It Illegal To Use Cash For Secondhand Sales | Techdirt

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Like and vote https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charl...44287815781246
TheOak is offline  
Old 06-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #9
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 735
Re: Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

Originally Posted by TheOak View Post
Where in all that is holy did you get this? There is no limit to the amount of cash a person can carry on them.

10k is the limit for international travel with out a declaration. 10k cash and above deposits into a bank account require the bank to notify the IRS.

If you are going to withdraw over 10k in cash and carry it with you, you should probably carry a receipt from the bank so if Barny Fife confiscates it from you due to suspicion you can get it back quickly.

Homes, vehicles, hi dollar merchandise such as TVs, are purchased each and every day with cash legally. Its not illegal to carry 12k on you and go buy an entire home entertainment system.


In Louisiana it is illegal apparently to pay cash for a secondhand transaction, effectively criminalizing all garage sale junkies. This however has no limit.
Louisiana Makes It Illegal To Use Cash For Secondhand Sales | Techdirt
In Louisiana some Parishes approved laws on trafficking money over 10k. In Ouachita parish it can be confiscated and you can be charged. It is because of the drug trafficking through I-20. Maybe instead of being a smartass u should ask first. Not quiet sure where you are from but I am from Ouachita parish and a "barney" according to you.
voodooido is offline  
Old 06-14-2013, 04:57 PM   #10
10000 POST CLUB
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cypress Tx.
Posts: 15,758
Re: Philly OT Jason Peters arrested

Originally Posted by voodooido View Post
In Louisiana some Parishes approved laws on trafficking money over 10k. In Ouachita parish it can be confiscated and you can be charged. It is because of the drug trafficking through I-20. Maybe instead of being a smartass u should ask first. Not quiet sure where you are from but I am from Ouachita parish and a "barney" according to you.
Vermillion Parish. Born and raised. I didn't call you Barney but if you feel the need to take it personally.... Hondo

Charged with what? Carrying my own cash? Once I show a withdrawal slip, let's see it stick. Lets see a judge not return my cash.

BTW if you are going to state laws or enforce them maybe you should know them .... "I believe it's over $10k" tells me you don't know. You also stated "we caught him with"... So you arrested someone for breaking a law your not fully sure of?


Originally it was "agg flight and drag racing". So did he break your $10k law and not get arrested for it... Your story is rather confusing.

If you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Like and vote https://www.facebook.com/pages/Charl...44287815781246

Last edited by TheOak; 06-14-2013 at 05:04 PM..
TheOak is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/nfl/58448-philly-ot-jason-peters-arrested.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Philly OT Jason Peters arrested This thread Refback 06-12-2013 05:44 PM 40


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts