Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints > NFL

Colin Kaepernick-discuss

this is a discussion within the NFL Community Forum; Originally Posted by pherein See your a racist. Doesnt matter what color he is, your messed up. No cops has the right to shoot unless provoked. But if Im right that guy had 28 prior arrest for violence? They were ...

Like Tree122Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2016, 01:00 AM   #141
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Monroe, La
Posts: 1,362
Re: Colin Kaepernick-discuss

Originally Posted by pherein View Post
See your a racist. Doesnt matter what color he is, your messed up. No cops has the right to shoot unless provoked.
But if Im right that guy had 28 prior arrest for violence?
They were called in 911 because he was aiming a firearm at other people, and then refused arrest ? Resulting in a fight ?
Atttacking an officer ?
Sound about right and this is your pure black dude? you back ?
Pick someone better next time ok. Hell I might have shot him when I heard gun from the other officer , knowing his rap sheet.
The guy was a loser, jerk, and idiot. Im pretty sure he wasnt working to be a loved member of the community later, and probably would have killed more inocent people later. This is the same a Rodney King, what a coked out loser he was. Driving at 120 mph and grabbing an officers gun. I would have shot him if he grabbed for my gun.
No one shot that man because he was black, they shot him because hes stupid.
But you dont care about the crime or the real problem.
you know what ,, fire all the cops and replace them with black cops only. You know what that will do ? increase black on black shootings by 100%
There have been black cops shooting unarmed people, but you dont see riots.
Rodney kings was so sad. The black community destroyed their own environment, jobs,stores, and had no work the next day, because they burned it. Really smart. Over a loser like rodney.
I asked a simple question yet you twist here and there. Officer Slager shot a man six times in the back while he was running away. I assume you mean fear or threat to their life when you say PROVOKE. His trial is coming up


I ask the question again, do a officer have the right to use lethal force if the perp is black? JUST YES OR NO?
nola_swammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 01:04 AM   #142
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Monroe, La
Posts: 1,362
Re: Colin Kaepernick-discuss

Originally Posted by pherein View Post
See your a racist. Doesnt matter what color he is, your messed up. No cops has the right to shoot unless provoked.
But if Im right that guy had 28 prior arrest for violence?
They were called in 911 because he was aiming a firearm at other people, and then refused arrest ? Resulting in a fight ?
Atttacking an officer ?
Sound about right and this is your pure black dude? you back ?
Pick someone better next time ok. Hell I might have shot him when I heard gun from the other officer , knowing his rap sheet.
The guy was a loser, jerk, and idiot. Im pretty sure he wasnt working to be a loved member of the community later, and probably would have killed more inocent people later. This is the same a Rodney King, what a coked out loser he was. Driving at 120 mph and grabbing an officers gun. I would have shot him if he grabbed for my gun.
No one shot that man because he was black, they shot him because hes stupid.
But you dont care about the crime or the real problem.
you know what ,, fire all the cops and replace them with black cops only. You know what that will do ? increase black on black shootings by 100%
There have been black cops shooting unarmed people, but you dont see riots.
Rodney kings was so sad. The black community destroyed their own environment, jobs,stores, and had no work the next day, because they burned it. Really smart. Over a loser like rodney.
nola_swammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 04:32 AM   #143
failclownHunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: N.O. and V.A.
Posts: 2,179
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Colin Kaepernick-discuss

Originally Posted by nola_swammi View Post
We can youtude all day, and I can find way more black on black shooting and blacks shooting at cops then youll find the 20-30. I can find 100's easy, again avioding the real probelm.







Morons cops have to deal with every day. Just follow the law. Shes obviously stoned or just dumb. I think the spider tattoo gives that away. Typical stupid mom training her kids to be stupid.She has the brain of a child,and got this from her parents. Whats sad is she recorded herself being an idiot.
Shes obviously breaking the law and would have walked away with a ticket, but no its all about violence, escalate. My ****** ? You pigs ? yeah
Shes the problem. Her Poor kid is the victom and shes using them as a shield to save her like a coward. I never would have been this nice with her.

Im sorry do you need people of your own color to listen ? yeah its a problem. We all know that, but like Colin you dont know what the F your taking about and centralize on a single mistake or murder, Im sure you heard the same things growing up she said. People need to work together to solve this.

and like cowards they always shoot when no officer is ready, in the back.
Until you fix the problem it will never matter what officers you hire or fire. 12.6% of the population doing 50% or more of the crime. but we can youtude all day if you want, but you wont watch because you dont care about solving the problem, you just want to cry about it. You should be so proud it turned out really well huh.
Black power, Panthers, etc.. and seperating yourself from the rest of americans by color. How did that work out huh ?
Its going to get worse. There is no place in america for racisim. Or idiots who have no idea what they are talking about.

Saints proved that pigs could fly in 2009.
Now its time for another miracle SuperBowl and go where no pig has gone before.


Last edited by pherein; 09-04-2016 at 05:47 AM..
pherein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 08:56 AM   #144
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Monroe, La
Posts: 1,362
Re: Colin Kaepernick-discuss

Originally Posted by pherein View Post
We can youtude all day, and I can find way more black on black shooting and blacks shooting at cops then youll find the 20-30. I can find 100's easy, again avioding the real probelm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5pgZ0yq1-E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtFiUt8Ofg8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZa_dT3VF4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxJLcYeqtb0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAwFVHEmUQA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4f4TeqpGao

Morons cops have to deal with every day. Just follow the law. Shes obviously stoned or just dumb. I think the spider tattoo gives that away. Typical stupid mom training her kids to be stupid.She has the brain of a child,and got this from her parents. Whats sad is she recorded herself being an idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmy2HCpgPLk
Shes obviously breaking the law and would have walked away with a ticket, but no its all about violence, escalate. My ****** ? You pigs ? yeah
Shes the problem. Her Poor kid is the victom and shes using them as a shield to save her like a coward. I never would have been this nice with her.

Im sorry do you need people of your own color to listen ? yeah its a problem. We all know that, but like Colin you dont know what the F your taking about and centralize on a single mistake or murder, Im sure you heard the same things growing up she said. People need to work together to solve this.
Korryn Gaines died because of Korryn Gaines. VIDEOS ARE IN THE DESCRIPTION. - YouTube

and like cowards they always shoot when no officer is ready, in the back.
Until you fix the problem it will never matter what officers you hire or fire. 12.6% of the population doing 50% or more of the crime. but we can youtude all day if you want, but you wont watch because you dont care about solving the problem, you just want to cry about it. You should be so proud it turned out really well huh.
Black power, Panthers, etc.. and seperating yourself from the rest of americans by color. How did that work out huh ?
Its going to get worse. There is no place in america for racisim. Or idiots who have no idea what they are talking about.
Seriously! ARE YOU THAT DUMB? I ask you a question and you deflect the question to Rodney King! I ask you again and illustrate what I am referring to and you deflect once again to black on black crimes! THIS CONVERSATION IS ON WHAT THE BLM STAND FOR AND TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH! If you just don't like blacks just say it! Stop hiding and say you give a rat a$$ if black man die in America.



I ASK YOU ONCE MORE, DO A COP HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE LETHAL FORCE ON A UNARMED MAN EVEN IF HIS LIFE OR OTHER IS NOT IN HARM WAY IF THE PERP IS A BLACK MAN? YES OR NO

THIS ONE VIDEO IS A ILLUSTRATION OF OFFICER SLAGER (TRIAL IS COMING)
nola_swammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 10:43 AM   #145
failclownHunter
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: N.O. and V.A.
Posts: 2,179
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Colin Kaepernick-discuss

Your a meesed up liitle boy, and going nowhere,and no one should take you seriously. .You have a childs mind like her and not important. Silly for anyone to waste time even communicating with you. Your just a stupid person.
pherein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 11:03 AM   #146
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Monroe, La
Posts: 1,362
Re: Colin Kaepernick-discuss

Originally Posted by pherein View Post
Your a meesed up liitle boy, and going nowhere,and no one should take you seriously. .You have a childs mind like her and not important. Silly for anyone to waste time even communicating with you. Your just a stupid person.
STILL REFUSE TO ANSWER THE QUESTION? FOR THE THIRD TIME I ASK YOU, DO A COP HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE LETHAL FORCE ON A UNARMED MAN EVEN HIS LIFE AND OTHERS ARE NOT IN HARM WAY IF THE PERP IS A BLACK MAN? YES OR NO

THIS ONE VIDEO IS A ILLUSTRATION OF OFFICER SLAGER (TRIAL IS COMING)

nola_swammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 03:39 PM   #147
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort, Alabama
Posts: 20,873
Re: Colin Kaepernick-discuss

I'll bet there are thousands of instances where a black man should have been shot by police but wasn't.

Question... Should the actions of less than 1% of a group be used to condemn the entire group?

That's what you're doing, and that's why people think you're a fool.
Danno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 06:46 PM   #148
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Monroe, La
Posts: 1,362
Re: Colin Kaepernick-discuss

Originally Posted by Danno View Post
I'll bet there are thousands of instances where a black man should have been shot by police but wasn't.

Question... Should the actions of less than 1% of a group be used to condemn the entire group?

That's what you're doing, and that's why people think you're a fool.
To answer your question, YES when that group do not hold that person accountable for their action. The police force ready to condemn the NFL for Kap wearing the socks, people ready to condemn the NFL for allowing him to protest, go back and read ALL THE STATEMENTS if you don't believe me including yours


NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION, DON'T ASK A QUESTION WITHOUT ASWERING MINE, I HAVE DECENY TO ANSWER YOU ALL QUESTION WITHOUT ANYONE ANSWERING MINE.

DO A COP HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE LETHAL FORCE ON A UNARMED MAN EVEN IF HIS LIFE AND OTHERS ARE NOT IN HARM WAY IF THE PERP IS A BLACK MAN? YES OR NO

THIS ONE VIDEO IS A ILLUSTRATION OF OFFICER SLAGER (TRIAL IS COMING)

nola_swammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 07:07 PM   #149
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 2,182
Re: Colin Kaepernick-discuss

Originally Posted by nola_swammi View Post
To answer your question, YES when that group do not hold that person accountable for their action. The police force ready to condemn the NFL for Kap wearing the socks, people ready to condemn the NFL for allowing him to protest, go back and read ALL THE STATEMENTS if you don't believe me including yours


NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION, DON'T ASK A QUESTION WITHOUT ASWERING MINE, I HAVE DECENY TO ANSWER YOU ALL QUESTION WITHOUT ANYONE ANSWERING MINE.

DO A COP HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE LETHAL FORCE ON A UNARMED MAN EVEN IF HIS LIFE AND OTHERS ARE NOT IN HARM WAY IF THE PERP IS A BLACK MAN? YES OR NO

THIS ONE VIDEO IS A ILLUSTRATION OF OFFICER SLAGER (TRIAL IS COMING)

https://youtu.be/FQWVkD-xs_4
No the cops don't have that right, black, white or brown it doesn't matter.

However, it's important to understand the LEO's position, their job is harder and more stressful than anything you can imagine. In those stressful situations some officers make poor judgement calls. Just like you at your job, sometimes you screw up, however if a LEO screws up it's often someone's life that is impacted.

Are there bad/corrupt and racist LEOs? Of course but that isn't the true issue. Fact is that more white males are shot by police every year than another race, and some of those are bad shootings too. Regardless of race your best bet is to comply and file a complaint/lawsuit after the issue is resolved and your still breathing.

On the BLM movement, it's a joke and distraction from minorities actually making a change in this country.

Here are a few short videos I highly encourage all to open their mind to:

blackangold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 07:16 PM   #150
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Monroe, La
Posts: 1,362
Re: Colin Kaepernick-discuss

Originally Posted by blackangold View Post
No the cops don't have that right, black, white or brown it doesn't matter.

However, it's important to understand the LEO's position, their job is harder and more stressful than anything you can imagine. In those stressful situations some officers make poor judgement calls. Just like you at your job, sometimes you screw up, however if a LEO screws up it's often someone's life that is impacted.

Are there bad/corrupt and racist LEOs? Of course but that isn't the true issue. Fact is that more white males are shot by police every year than another race, and some of those are bad shootings too. Regardless of race your best bet is to comply and file a complaint/lawsuit after the issue is resolved and your still breathing.

On the BLM movement, it's a joke and distraction from minorities actually making a change in this country.

Here are a few short videos I highly encourage all to open their mind to:
https://youtu.be/7VBAEJlR4pk

https://youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
was the MILLION MOM MARCH a joke?
nola_swammi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/nfl/79369-colin-kaepernick-discuss.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
Colin Kaepernick-discuss This thread Refback 08-27-2016 08:03 PM 3


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:31 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts