New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   NOLA (http://blackandgold.com/nola/)
-   -   Me! (Hobbies) (http://blackandgold.com/nola/17629-me-hobbies.html)

New #25 09-21-2007 09:14 PM

Me! (Hobbies)
 
I don't even know if there's an age limit for this website. But i'm like only 12. I play Runescape like a couple times a week. I'm not a cyber-nerd... I play linebacker on the 2nd best team in Junior High. But what this is really about is for everyone to just get to know eacother, post your hobbies, etc. Do whatever you want. This you could use to find new friends, maybe they play the same computer games you do. So please, feel free to just go nutz. :D

New #25 09-21-2007 09:24 PM

Re: Me! (Hobbies)
 
:handguns: (DIE!!!) :phat: :( (OUCH!!!)




Get it?

papz 09-22-2007 08:07 AM

Re: Me! (Hobbies)
 
I use to play Counter Strike a lot. Not so much anymore. My hobbies now are lifting weights and drinking beer. :cool:

Cassady37 09-22-2007 02:54 PM

Re: Me! (Hobbies)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by papz (Post 139659)
I use to play Counter Strike a lot. Not so much anymore. My hobbies now are lifting weights and drinking beer. :cool:

Preferably 50lb glasses of beer so he doesn't have to waste time cross-training.

BoudinSandwich 09-23-2007 08:55 AM

Re: Me! (Hobbies)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by papz (Post 139659)
I use to play Counter Strike a lot. Not so much anymore. My hobbies now are lifting weights and drinking beer. :cool:

Is that so your muscles get big enough to make your beer gut look smaller?

JOESAM2002 11-12-2007 09:47 PM

Re: Me! (Hobbies)
 
Hey, ya'll don't come down on my man PAPz so hard. He's in training. The Olympic drinking team has it's tryouts soon. You keep training papz. You da man. Sad thing is my Doctor made me drop the beer drinking.:(. So I have officially joined my first TWO wine clubs. Now I will be the wino and I know of the famous song.:cool:

phatoosdey 11-13-2007 08:12 PM

Re: Me! (Hobbies)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JOESAM2002 (Post 146223)
Hey, ya'll don't come down on my man PAPz so hard. He's in training. The Olympic drinking team has it's tryouts soon. You keep training papz. You da man. Sad thing is my Doctor made me drop the beer drinking.:(. So I have officially joined my first TWO wine clubs. Now I will be the wino and I know of the famous song.:cool:


"well there's more old drunks than there are old doctors so i guess we better have another round" -willie nelson :)

JOESAM2002 11-13-2007 09:18 PM

Re: Me! (Hobbies)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phatoosdey (Post 146307)
"well there's more old drunks than there are old doctors so i guess we better have another round" -willie nelson :)

I love it. Haven't thought about that one in a while. But ever so true. It's off to the wine bottle for me!

papz 11-14-2007 10:07 AM

Re: Me! (Hobbies)
 
I just realized he's 12... and I'm talking about beer. Bad.

hagan714 12-01-2007 06:42 AM

Re: Me! (Hobbies)
 
ok paz you are going to be warned and his mother is calling your mother right now, young man. you should be ashamed of yourself


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com