New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   NOLA (http://blackandgold.com/nola/)
-   -   (Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin? (http://blackandgold.com/nola/21976-only-saints-board-where-yaat-whatcha-eatin.html)

skymike 10-26-2009 07:13 PM

(Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin?
 
I'd like to make another asinine poll, but I'm too busy this evening, therefore I'll just ask:

Where do you live and whats for supper?

I'll start: I live in the hooty-tooty Galleria (Uptown) section of Houston. We're the only poor people here. I'm the only one who drives a beat up p/u truck, drinks normal beer, and has any interest in hunting/fishing/trapping. I belong in a swamp, not here. You cant even get a fresh can of Copenhagen in the dumbass Galleria. If you live in Eunice, Bunkie, or Mamou, please help.

I think we're having shrimp salad tonight, because my wife is trying to make me lose weight. I love shrimp. I hate salad. If you live in Metairie, Houma, or Thibideaux and you are cooking red beans & rice, please help.

Where do you live and whats for supper?
post pics if possible

SmashMouth 10-26-2009 09:35 PM

Re: (Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by skymike (Post 173007)
I'd like to make another asinine poll, but I'm too busy this evening, therefore I'll just ask:

Where do you live and whats for supper?

I'll start: I live in the hooty-tooty Galleria (Uptown) section of Houston. We're the only poor people here. I'm the only one who drives a beat up p/u truck, drinks normal beer, and has any interest in hunting/fishing/trapping. I belong in a swamp, not here. You cant even get a fresh can of Copenhagen in the dumbass Galleria. If you live in Eunice, Bunkie, or Mamou, please help.

I think we're having shrimp salad tonight, because my wife is trying to make me lose weight. I love shrimp. I hate salad. If you live in Metairie, Houma, or Thibideaux and you are cooking red beans & rice, please help.

Where do you live and whats for supper?
post pics if possible

Red Beans n Rice .... and nice avatar ... was tempted to put the flying Reggie one myself.

http://blog.kir.com/archives/reggie%...20leaping3.jpg

skymike 10-27-2009 09:35 AM

Re: (Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin?
 
If I did that, I would hurt myself so badly. Fortunately, I cant do that.

She threw a surprise last night, and grilled STEAK!!!!!! and dirty rice!
turned out to be a pretty rockin night. thats all.

WhoDat205 10-27-2009 11:22 AM

Re: (Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin?
 
Here in Bombingham we had Chicken stir-fry, spring rolls and Goose kabobs for dinner last night.

Dee-lish!

skymike 10-27-2009 05:19 PM

Re: (Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin?
 
Goose-kabobs, that sounds like crazy stuff.

Just looking ahead, this is what I'll be having Monday:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2256/...8e1495.jpg?v=0

http://thegainesvillains.com/wp-cont...hurricane1.jpg

exile 10-27-2009 05:31 PM

Re: (Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin?
 
Sausage, rice-n-gravy and stewed tomatoes for that perfect gravy tonight. May even have an Abita.

skymike 10-27-2009 05:37 PM

Re: (Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by exile (Post 173235)
Sausage, rice-n-gravy and stewed tomatoes for that perfect gravy tonight. May even have an Abita.

Yall are eatin good in Mandeville.

Lynwood brought me some Turbo Dog for the Texans game tailgate, and I was impressed. Its probably not for everybody, but it agreed well with me.
Jack Daniels would make nice dessert tonight.

exile 10-27-2009 11:18 PM

Re: (Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by skymike (Post 173240)
Yall are eatin good in Mandeville.

Lynwood brought me some Turbo Dog for the Texans game tailgate, and I was impressed. Its probably not for everybody, but it agreed well with me.
Jack Daniels would make nice dessert tonight.

I am from grande Mamou so I'm not sure I represent the supper of the Mandevillians. I get all our wrappins from Ville Platte mostly. Best smoked sausage in the world.

And yeah, TurboDog is good drinkins.. and if I'm going with whiskey for dessert it will be from a Canadian brand. :p

I'll try to take a few pictures of our catfish couvillion this weekend. c'est une bonne idee...

skymike 10-28-2009 07:21 AM

Re: (Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by exile (Post 173307)
I am from grande Mamou ...

Holy Guacamole. Big Mamou. No wonder you're rich and successful. My best friend from
school is from there, and I have always wanted to hang out, especially for
their weeeeeird Mardi Gras. What an interesting little town, that most of the
world doesnt know about.

had catfish couvillion a couple of weeks ago for the Bills game, and ate till I hurt myself.

neugey 10-28-2009 01:14 PM

Re: (Only on a Saints board) Where Ya'at & Whatcha Eatin?
 
Homemade chili cookin' in the crockpot and ready for dinner tonight!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com