Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Pelicans

LeBron to Hornets?

this is a discussion within the Pelicans Community Forum; King James is just a pawn ,,he needs help...come to Houston we can win a few more titles....and we have good food......

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2010, 10:00 AM   #21
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

King James is just a pawn ,,he needs help...come to Houston we can win a few more titles....and we have good food...
strato is offline  
Latest Blogs
Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


MID TERM ELECTION Last Blog: 10-29-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Old 05-18-2010, 11:42 AM   #22
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 11,237
Blog Entries: 5
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

He'll end up where ever the league sends him. They'll make it look like a bidding war or whatever, but in the end he'll follow the script like a good boy. The NBA is riggidy rigged rigged rigged.

NBA=mid-south wras-lin circa 1978.

saintfan is offline  
Old 05-18-2010, 12:52 PM   #23
Where y'at baby
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville via Metry!!!!
Posts: 191
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post


overrated? he's won 2 MVPs.......leads the league in triple doubles every year

has won a scoring title

6 time NBA all star

4 time All NBA first team and 2 time all NBA second team

2 time All Defensive team

Rookie of the year in '04

has averaged 28-7-7 over his 6 year career

lebron is not overrated

just because you guys dont like him....doesnt mean hes overrated

he is the best player in the league right now and that goes beyond scoring.....you wanna crack him for not having championships then do that....but championships in any sport are won by teams, not players
BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!! You my friend need to say NO to CRACK!!!!! He is overrated and in no way is better than KB .... And I don't like KB....but he is the best single player in the game hands down!!!!! MJ is the best ever ... and KB is the closest we have had to him since!!!

LJ can't even compete with KB as far as all around game.....KB has a shot ... LJ ... NOT SO MUCH!!!!
FatCitySaint is offline  
Old 05-18-2010, 12:53 PM   #24
+Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Between 504 & 813
Posts: 1,972
Blog Entries: 4
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by strato View Post
King James is just a pawn ,,he needs help...come to Houston we can win a few more titles....and we have good food...
Houston has good food? where? I stayed there for a week and couldn't even find a good burger.
Saintswrath is offline  
Old 05-18-2010, 01:17 PM   #25
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 30 miles from Paradis
Posts: 602
Blog Entries: 1
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by Saintswrath View Post
Houston has good food? where? I stayed there for a week and couldn't even find a good burger.
Houston has the most restaurants per capita of any U.S. city. There's good food there, you just have to look around.
CashAndFlash is offline  
Old 05-18-2010, 01:35 PM   #26
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 11,237
Blog Entries: 5
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by FatCitySaint View Post
BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!! You my friend need to say NO to CRACK!!!!! He is overrated and in no way is better than KB .... And I don't like KB....but he is the best single player in the game hands down!!!!! MJ is the best ever ... and KB is the closest we have had to him since!!!

LJ can't even compete with KB as far as all around game.....KB has a shot ... LJ ... NOT SO MUCH!!!!
yeah, like Jordon et all before him, because the rules for Lebron and KB aren't the same as they are for their 'not-so-well-known' counterpart on the other team.

Dude, I'm not a basketball fan (could you tell), but I watched Jordon break rules night after night after night. I gave the NBA a chance back then, but after a season, more or less, of watching him get special consideration, I don't know, I just can't take it seriously, and I roll my eyes a little when someone speaks of the best player in the NBA, because those players, the top tier guys, aren't held to the same playing standard as everyone else. Who would go see Cleveland play if Lebron fouled out every night? Nobody, that's who. The NBA has to protect those players, otherwise they have college basketball take II, which IMO is a far more pure form of the game than the NBA.

None of this is to say Jordon wasn't an amazing player. He was, but c'mon. The year the heat bet dallas? What's the name of Miami's star player...or at least he was on that team then. Dallas couldn't stop him because the league didn't want them to. That's the last time I watched the NBA, and I could care less about any particular team. I am truly non-biased when I say the NBA's officiating is blatantly biased.

/rant

I am the Genie of Sound. Everybody get down!
saintfan is offline  
Old 05-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #27
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,752
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
He'll end up where ever the league sends him. They'll make it look like a bidding war or whatever, but in the end he'll follow the script like a good boy. The NBA is riggidy rigged rigged rigged.

NBA=mid-south wras-lin circa 1978.

LOVE IT. not a fan atall to the rebound giants. he's going to new jersey.
st thomas is offline  
Old 05-18-2010, 02:57 PM   #28
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by FatCitySaint View Post
BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE!!!!!!! You my friend need to say NO to CRACK!!!!! He is overrated and in no way is better than KB .... And I don't like KB....but he is the best single player in the game hands down!!!!! MJ is the best ever ... and KB is the closest we have had to him since!!!

LJ can't even compete with KB as far as all around game.....KB has a shot ... LJ ... NOT SO MUCH!!!!
ok.....lets look at it this way

evaluate the best player.....is it the best scorer? Kobe isnt the best scorer.....is it the best rebounder? nope....kobe only averages about 5.5 rebounds per game.....assists? are you kidding me.....kobe averages 5 apg

LBJ? better than kobe in every category.....29.7 ppg.....7.6 apg.....9.3 rpg

so is kobe a better scorer? nope....is he a better rebounder? nope....is he better at assists? nope

so what is he better at? shooting? sure.....hes a better shooter

he can shoot cleaner from anywhere in front of the half court line

is he a better finisher? nope

so tell me again what kobe is better at doing than lebron?

ive been on the pro kobe side of the argument for many years....but you cant look at their games and compare them at this point....lebron is better at kobe in everything except pure shooting

"deal with it or you can go play the saints and get trounced by 30 and you won't have to worry about it."-colin cowherd
CantonLegend is offline  
Old 05-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #29
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by Saintswrath View Post
Houston has good food? where? I stayed there for a week and couldn't even find a good burger.
Brah ..look me up i have connections for the best food in the city...and we have plenty..
strato is offline  
Old 05-18-2010, 05:29 PM   #30
Where y'at baby
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville via Metry!!!!
Posts: 191
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post
ok.....lets look at it this way

evaluate the best player.....is it the best scorer? Kobe isnt the best scorer.....is it the best rebounder? nope....kobe only averages about 5.5 rebounds per game.....assists? are you kidding me.....kobe averages 5 apg

LBJ? better than kobe in every category.....29.7 ppg.....7.6 apg.....9.3 rpg

so is kobe a better scorer? nope....is he a better rebounder? nope....is he better at assists? nope

so what is he better at? shooting? sure.....hes a better shooter

he can shoot cleaner from anywhere in front of the half court line

is he a better finisher? nope

so tell me again what kobe is better at doing than lebron?

ive been on the pro kobe side of the argument for many years....but you cant look at their games and compare them at this point....lebron is better at kobe in everything except pure shooting
Yeah you can pretty much throw all that crap right out the window ... Those stats are inflated for LJ cuase his team sux!!!!! LAkers have plethora of weapons my friend ... so of course KB's numbers won't be inflated like Queen James!!!! The only thing LJ is better at than KB is Rebounding!!!! PERIOD!!!!!
FatCitySaint is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts