Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Pelicans

LeBron to Hornets?

this is a discussion within the Pelicans Community Forum; Originally Posted by SmashMouth What?!?! He doesn't want money ... and more endorsements... and perhaps part ownership of a franchise ... besides a championship, that is? The Cavs have a Billionaire Owner? What he wants is Zooey. Who could blame ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 06:05 PM   #41
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 11,263
Blog Entries: 5
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
What?!?! He doesn't want money ... and more endorsements... and perhaps part ownership of a franchise ... besides a championship, that is? The Cavs have a Billionaire Owner?
What he wants is Zooey. Who could blame him.
saintfan is offline  
Latest Blogs
REFUND Last Blog: 12-07-2014 By: xan




Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


Old 05-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #42
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Woodlands
Posts: 17,831
Blog Entries: 27
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
What he wants is Zooey. Who could blame him.
Especially with a cool kitty like that!

Will we be seeing ya at Buds Friday night?
SmashMouth is online now  
Old 05-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #43
Where y'at baby
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville via Metry!!!!
Posts: 191
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post
lmao you are criticising lebron for his team not being as good and crediting kobe for his team being better?

wtf goes through your head when you write this stuff

as ive shown, lebron does everything better than kobe except shoot jumpers

your post is a typical response of a person who has little to offer to this debate other than a biased opinion

lebron is one of the best passers in the league.....and arguably the best passing forward the game has ever seen

he dunks as well as anyone and probably better than everyone

his speed and strength have allowed him to patent the chase down block that he has made so famous

he averages more steals and more blocks on defense which has little to nothing to do with his supporting cast

he already has more league MVPs than kobe bryant

he has played in the league 8 years less than kobe and the only thing he hasnt accomplished that kobe has is winning a championship

i argued for years that kobe was the better of the 2 players....but numbers dont lie dude

even in the games where people claimed lebron quit he was still the best player on the court and finished what was possibly his last game as a cavalier with a triple double....27-19-10

and as for career stats....lebron has better numbers than kobe in just about every important category

tell me again what kobe does better
Are you daft!???? I said he does everything better but rebound!!!!!

What do you mean his team doesn't have anything to do with it!!!! Of course it does! If your team sux ... and you take all the shots ... your stats are skewed!!! Untill people have to respect his shot (which they as of now do NOT) He will never be great .... just over hyped!!!! Anyone with any sense that really follows the game knows this to be true.

I could care less dude .... Keep Queen James ... and keep losing the big games...... i don't care! He sells tickets, and the media has made him bigger than life .... all of that dos not make him great .....

You go up and down the roster of the LAkers .... then do the same with the Cav's ...... I need to say nothing more!

FatCitySaint is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 08:46 PM   #44
Where y'at baby
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville via Metry!!!!
Posts: 191
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

BTW, Don't forget to visit http://blackandgold.com/hornets/2433...-nice-run.html and eat my last post!!!!!
FatCitySaint is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 09:11 PM   #45
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
Especially with a cool kitty like that!

Will we be seeing ya at Buds Friday night?
He would have to do some serious lanesplitting to make it by friday...lol
strato is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 10:15 PM   #46
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by FatCitySaint View Post
Are you daft!???? I said he does everything better but rebound!!!!!

What do you mean his team doesn't have anything to do with it!!!! Of course it does! If your team sux ... and you take all the shots ... your stats are skewed!!! Untill people have to respect his shot (which they as of now do NOT) He will never be great .... just over hyped!!!! Anyone with any sense that really follows the game knows this to be true.

I could care less dude .... Keep Queen James ... and keep losing the big games...... i don't care! He sells tickets, and the media has made him bigger than life .... all of that dos not make him great .....

You go up and down the roster of the LAkers .... then do the same with the Cav's ...... I need to say nothing more!
the cavs won more games than the lakers this season and finished with a higher seed for the playoffs

then the lakers get a cake walk to the finals while the cavs play 2 of the better teams in the east and had arguably the best team in the east waiting for them in the eastern conference finals

the lakers have a better team? do they? they have better individual players....but not a better team, as evidenced by the fact that the cavs won more games

in the playoffs, the lakers had a better team when it counted

aside from advance against weak competition, what have the lakers done better than the cavs?......nada

you think for some reason that your post has any factual information in it

you said the only thing lebron does better than kobe is rebound but there isnt a single stat the kobe has better than lebron except free throw percentage

however, lebron has attempted and made more free throws than kobe so im not sure the you can even say that

better shooter? lebron took 41 less shots than kobe and made 52 more shots than kobe......so even his shooting percentage is better

and 3 pointers? lebron took 86 more than kobe and made 30 more at 33.3% compared to 32.9%

so kobe isnt even really a better or more efficient shooter than lebron

so try again scout

"deal with it or you can go play the saints and get trounced by 30 and you won't have to worry about it."-colin cowherd
CantonLegend is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 10:25 PM   #47
Where y'at baby
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville via Metry!!!!
Posts: 191
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post
the cavs won more games than the lakers this season and finished with a higher seed for the playoffs

then the lakers get a cake walk to the finals while the cavs play 2 of the better teams in the east and had arguably the best team in the east waiting for them in the eastern conference finals

the lakers have a better team? do they? they have better individual players....but not a better team, as evidenced by the fact that the cavs won more games

in the playoffs, the lakers had a better team when it counted

aside from advance against weak competition, what have the lakers done better than the cavs?......nada

you think for some reason that your post has any factual information in it

you said the only thing lebron does better than kobe is rebound but there isnt a single stat the kobe has better than lebron except free throw percentage

however, lebron has attempted and made more free throws than kobe so im not sure the you can even say that

better shooter? lebron took 41 less shots than kobe and made 52 more shots than kobe......so even his shooting percentage is better

and 3 pointers? lebron took 86 more than kobe and made 30 more at 33.3% compared to 32.9%

so kobe isnt even really a better or more efficient shooter than lebron

so try again scout
Stats are misleading .... and does not always tell the tale. The West is way tougher than the East too, so F the record crap!!!!! You keep spouting stats .... that's fine. The FACT is ,as you stated, Once again The Queen is going home to watch the finals. Not only is he going home....BUT HE is a MAJOR reason why they are done. His last game against Boston was a classic LJ choke-a-thon!!!!! Dude tried to show off his jumper ... well ... we see how that turned out!!!!! What was it..... no points till the 3rd quarter!!!!..... are you kidding me!!! ..... Thats greatness to you!? PFFFT!!! You losers in Cleveland can have him!!! PEACE

Go Troll the Browns forum ......


Last edited by FatCitySaint; 05-19-2010 at 10:30 PM..
FatCitySaint is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 10:28 PM   #48
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by FatCitySaint View Post
Stats are misleading .... and does not always tell the tale. You keep spouting stats .... thats fine. The FACT is ,as you stated, Once again The Queen is going home to watch the finals. Not only is he going home....BUT HE is a MAJOR reason why they are done. His last game against Boston was a classic LJ choke-a-thon!!!!! Dude tried to show off his jumper ... well ... we see how that turned out!!!!! What was it..... no points till the 3rd quarter!!!!..... are you kidding me!!! ..... Thats greatness to you!? PFFFT!!! You losers in Cleveland can have him!!! PEACE
Hey man i will take that loser here in H-town and we will win a few championships..i promise you that...we took La to seven last yr with a bunch of midgets...give us L.B and we would dominate...GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!
strato is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #49
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by FatCitySaint View Post
Stats are misleading .... and does not always tell the tale. You keep spouting stats .... thats fine. The FACT is ,as you stated, Once again The Queen is going home to watch the finals. Not only is he going home....BUT HE is a MAJOR reason why they are done. His last game against Boston was a classic LJ choke-a-thon!!!!! Dude tried to show off his jumper ... well ... we see how that turned out!!!!! What was it..... no points till the 3rd quarter!!!!..... are you kidding me!!! ..... Thats greatness to you!? PFFFT!!! You losers in Cleveland can have him!!! PEACE

Go Troll the Browns forum ......
lmao his last game?

27-19-10?

thats not a choke.....thats the MVP playing his heart out

the game before pissed a lot of people off but he has never quit in his entire career and you cant look at 1 game and sum lebron up.....his work speaks for itself

numbers dont lie....numbers can be misleading....but not those numbers.....those numbers say that lebron is a more efficient shooter despite taking more shots....WHICH MEANS HES A BETTER SHOOTER THAN KOBE

he shoots 3% better than kobe because his team isnt as good? so would he shoot worse if his team was better? thats nonsense

you just sound like a jealous fan who argues from his heart more than from his head

think about what you're saying because factually, it doesnt make sense

regardless of where lebron ends up, hes still a better player than kobe....in every sense of the word

"deal with it or you can go play the saints and get trounced by 30 and you won't have to worry about it."-colin cowherd
CantonLegend is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 10:35 PM   #50
Where y'at baby
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Nashville via Metry!!!!
Posts: 191
Re: LeBron to Hornets?

Originally Posted by strato View Post
Hey man i will take that loser here in H-town and we will win a few championships..i promise you that...we took La to seven last yr with a bunch of midgets...give us L.B and we would dominate...GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!
Look man. LJ is good. He just is not great. He is overrated... thats all im saying. You want him in H town....go get him. I do not want him in The Big Easy!!!! If he had a consistant jump shot....then I have no doubt....the guy would be unstoppable!!!! He can one hand it in from half court..... but can't consistently hit a 17 footer!??? lol???? Practice your shot LJ... and quit believing all the hype about you!
FatCitySaint is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:01 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts