Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Does anyone remember who...

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by saintz08 Try Gambler . Try again. There's absolutely no reason to bring my name into this. I didn't get into any debate over Steve Smith, because I RARELY, if ever, get into heated debates over players unless ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2005, 01:51 PM   #11
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 600
Re: RE: Does anyone remember who...

Originally Posted by saintz08
Try Gambler .
Try again. There's absolutely no reason to bring my name into this. I didn't get into any debate over Steve Smith, because I RARELY, if ever, get into heated debates over players unless it is someone from my favorite team. Since the Carolina Panthers are not my favorite team, and since Steve Smith doesn't play for the Saints, you can rest assured that my interest in debating his worth is about as high as watching paint dry.

In fact, if this thread had been entitled "Steve Smith", then I woudln't have even clicked on it. But since it wasn't, here I am..
TheGambler is offline  
Old 11-03-2005, 08:23 PM   #12
Merces Letifer
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,311
RE: Re: RE: Does anyone remember who...

..just for the record, Smith is returning punts this season for the Panthers...
Tobias-Reiper is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 08:39 AM   #13
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 600
Just for the record, why do so many people give a **** about Steve Smith?
TheGambler is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 08:44 AM   #14
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,941
I guess you're right, they had no number 1 and certainly Smith wasn't.
But again I was right.


Prior to 2003 Smith was a return man, punts and kickoffs.
..just for the record, Smith is returning punts this season for the Panthers...
Please just go away. This is not fair anymore. I am no longer gonna get into a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.
saintswhodi is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 09:25 AM   #15
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 600
Saintswhodi, I stopped ignoring your posts just so I could see if BlackOnBlack was provoking you, or if it was the other way around. My conclusion is that you are just as bad as he is, with all the constant jabs back and forth, and insulting his intelligence. I used to think it was just the Aaron/Jake debate that caused you both to bring out the worst in each other, but now I realize that you 2 are like an old married couple. You both simply love to argue. Whether it's arguing over the Saints Defense, saints O-line, Saints QB situation, or even STEVE FREAKIN SMITH, there is simply no football related topic that can be discussed in a civil manner between the both of you.

I'd almost bet my life savings that one of you voted for Bush, and the other voted for Kerry....
TheGambler is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 09:49 AM   #16
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 600
Actually I believe I'm wrong. SaintsWhodi is not "just as bad" as BlackOnBlack...............he's probably worse!

Here's some fun facts, involving this thread:

Originally Posted by saintswhodi
Trust me, that was Billy. I know, cause I had the argument with him when I was laying out all the people who got hurt for Carolina, and Jake still having a better year than AB. When I said Smith, he said Smith was not a number one anyway, Muhammed was. I laughed then, and I am laughing even harder now.

To which BlackOnBlack replied:


Originally Posted by BlackonBlack
I believe Billy was right at the time, Smith wasn't even considered by Carolina as their number 1, and was seeking a contract and wasn't getting it untiljust this past 2 years. And by the way Muhammed is playing in Chicago, you don't know when to laugh are the right time.Smith is the bonafide guy now but wasn't before 2003...Muhammed was and Billy is totally right.
I don’t see any personal shots in this thread at all.

SW replied with:

Originally Posted by saintswhodi
One day you truly will stop embarrassing yourself, and actually say something that is correct, and shock us all.

Who was the number one again? Please stop embarrassing yourself in EVERY thread.

That looks like personal shots, but I’m gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and only count it as a “borderline flame�.

Score- SaintsWhodi: 3 Borderline flames (the 2 “embarrassing yourself� statements, and the “say something correct and shock us all� statement)

BlackOnBlack: 0


BlackOnBlack replied with:

Originally Posted by BlackonBlack
Not to many teams let their number 1 guy run back Kickoffs and punts...So I wonder why Smith was doing both prior to 2003?
No personal shots whatsoever.

SW replied with:

Originally Posted by saintswhodi
Just to make yourself look even sillier,
Your lack of knowledge is just getting apalling.
More borderline flames, although one really should be counted as a personal shot.

Score: SaintsWhodi: 5 Borderline flames

BlackOnBlack: 0

BlackonBlack replied with:

Originally Posted by BlackonBlack
Do you actually read your writing before you post?
A very weak borderline flame. But a borderline flame nonetheless.

Score: SaintsWhodi: 5 Borderline Flames

BlackOnBlack: 1 borderline flame

SaintsWhodi replied with:

Originally Posted by saintswhodi
I am no longer gonna get into a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed.
Personal shot.

Score: SaintsWhodi: 5 borderline flames, 1 personal shot

BlackOnBlack: 1 borderline flame


The moderators of this forum should really consider keeping an eye on this sort of thing.....
TheGambler is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 10:56 AM   #17
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,941
Sad. So the liar is back? I could go through all the other threads and post blackonblack's constant flaming of not just me, but ANYONE who disagrees with him, but what's the point? You think you proved something? Only that you still lie. Please don't try to make it seem like Black on black is some innocent poster I am making comments to for no reason, oh, but then you would wouldn't you? Liars don't tell the truth. It was better when you ignored me and your ability to avoid the truth wasn't so obvious. This seems a little soon to be never having to speak to me again.
saintswhodi is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 11:05 AM   #18
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,941
But just for fun, let's play your game. ALL these comments came before mine around the board:

Lady you should give it up, no 1 player can take 4 DL jumping on him and still be standing. Stats are what? misleading how many times have I flipped your stats on you and made you run away? countless!

Did you to girls watch the game Sunday? Haslett was ask about the OL post game, and he was furious at them to say the least.And evidently the Reporter was knowledgeable to notice how bad they were to ask the question in the first place.

You and your other girlfriends are in here eveyday to swing that Brooks is the cause of whatever ills the Saints...This team was a loser before Brooks got here and will be a loser after he is gone, where is the stat for that? How many playoff wins prior to Brooks? How many Lombardi Trophies? Brooks has brought shame to the winning ways of the Saints?

I'm still at a loss, I guess my post went completely over your head.
Nowhere can you find where i defend Aaron Brooks, i'm just not among the idiots that blames him for everything from my sister being born ugly to high gas prices. When we don't win when Brooks is gone will you then commit sucide?
When your GOD Jake is sucking in Carolina why doesn't that team,crumble and lose? Maybe Benson is right in trying to move the team to San Antonio, you people have already proven ya'll aren't the sharpest pencils in the school bag.
Ooh and I see Euphoria is trying to tell ya'll the exact same thing I am...Again you said I was the only one, put that pencil head into the sharpen end and try and rotate your head.
I'll just stop there. I didn't even have to dig out all the "Jake is your boyfriend" posts, cause the ones I posted here weren't all even directed to me. I don't know what you just tried to prove, beyond that fact that every word you say is a lie, but it failed. Miserably. Go back to ignoring me please. You add nothing when you speak to me except lies to prove poor points.
saintswhodi is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 11:32 AM   #19
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 600
Originally Posted by saintswhodi
Sad. So the liar is back? I could go through all the other threads and post blackonblack's constant flaming of not just me, but ANYONE who disagrees with him, but what's the point? You think you proved something? Only that you still lie. Please don't try to make it seem like Black on black is some innocent poster I am making comments to for no reason, oh, but then you would wouldn't you? Liars don't tell the truth. It was better when you ignored me and your ability to avoid the truth wasn't so obvious. This seems a little soon to be never having to speak to me again.
See that's your problem. Something that happened in another thread should not carry over into new ones.

When did I say he was completely innocent? I'm fully aware of what I used to read between you and him, and it was all a bunch of useless insulting crap.

I showed proof that IN THIS THREAD, you borderline flamed him 3 times before he finally flamed you. And I stand by the fact that the moderators need to keep their eyes on that sort of thing. Your only defense seems to be WELL HE USED TO FLAME ME BEFORE.

Do not call me a liar unless you have some sort of substance to back it up. It's hard to be a liar when I was simply going on everything I saw in this particular thread. You said BlackOnBlack embarrassed himself with stuff? Well you are embarrassing yourself by calling me a liar.


By the way......how could I have ever implied he was an innocent victim when I made THIS post earlier:

Originally Posted by TheGambler
My conclusion is that you are just as bad as he is, with all the constant jabs back and forth, and insulting his intelligence.
In that post, I siad you were both equally as bad. Then I recinded and said you were worse. Nowhere does that imply that he's an innocent victim.

Tell me, does that make you a liar?
TheGambler is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 11:36 AM   #20
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,941
Yes, I am embarrassing myself. Mr. "I am putting you on ignore so I never have to speak to you again", and is speaking to me again. That's called a lie, yet another one. What world do you live in that what someone says to you in one thread doesn't carry into another? Dude, go lie elsewhere. Noone cares what you think SHOULDN'T happen. As a matter of fact, in the thread where he called everyone girls, I made it a point not to flame him. I even posted that point. But everyone has a limit. Go away. You add nothing but lies and fights.
saintswhodi is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts