|01-08-2006, 10:47 PM||#2|
Site Donor 2015
Join Date: May 2004
Blog Entries: 2
RE: espn.com VY poll
Here's the vote so far:
Vote: What kind of pro will Vince Young be?
1) Are you surprised Vince Young is entering the NFL draft?
2) Do you think Young is making the right choice in leaving Texas with a year of eligibility remaining?
3) Which quarterback do you think is a better NFL prospect?
59.5% Vince Young
40.5% Matt Leinart
4) Which quarterback did you think was a better NFL prospect before the Rose Bowl?
65.3% Matt Leinart
34.7% Vince Young
5) What do you expect from Young's NFL career?
32.2% Several Pro Bowl appearances
25.5% Hall of Fame material
23.1% One or two Pro Bowl appearances
14.3% Average starting quarterback
4.9% Complete bust
6) Which mobile quarterback is the best comparison for the upper end of Young's potential?
44.8% Randall Cunningham
30.6% Michael Vick
14.6% Steve Young
9.9% John Elway
7) What would you do with the No. 1 pick if you were GM of the Houston Texans?
50.9% Draft Reggie Bush
27.7% Draft Vince Young
20.0% Trade the pick
1.4% Draft Matt Leinart
8) Where will Young end up?
49.6% Tennessee Titans
22.5% New Orleans Saints
11.2% Houston Texans
8.4% New York Jets
8.4% Somewhere else
9) What do you think would be the best plan for Young's rookie season?
43.8% Like Eli Manning -- Start a few games
33.3% Like Philip Rivers -- Sit behind a veteran
22.9% Like David Carr -- Start right away
10) Which other quarterback expected to be in this year's draft has the brightest NFL future?
37.2% None of them will ever be successful starters
17.5% Jay Cutler, Alabama
17.5% Brodie Croyle, Alabama
15.7% Marcus Vick, Virginia Tech
9.1% Charlie Whitehurst, Clemson
3.0% Darrell Hackney, UAB
Total Votes: 31,016