Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

The Bush Number Issue

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; ya'll settle down. whodi tends to get a little ornery. he doesn't mean anything by it. no need to belabor the point...let it die. we're all friends here....

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2006, 07:40 AM   #51
500th Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 594
ya'll settle down.

whodi tends to get a little ornery. he doesn't mean anything by it. no need to belabor the point...let it die. we're all friends here.
yasoon is offline  
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 05-05-2006, 08:07 AM   #52
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Mamou, LA.
Posts: 313
Originally Posted by smyce
Originally Posted by saintswhodi
Originally Posted by smyce
Its rather obvious from the beginning you were trying to pick a fight. You couldnt just accept what people were posting and were quick to jump the gun on attacking what they were saying as opposed actually thinking about what was posted. Its always fun to play things off, as you are doing, after the fact and have a great time with your little internet friends. You should practice the "Let it go" yourself.
What? What world you live in? I get it. Noone pays attention to you wherever you are, so you have latched on to me. Must have that Raja Bell syndrome. You're not even worth picking a fight with, and I got mad respect for LKelley. So either learn a little bit of what you are saying, or go play with your kittens or something. Talk to your TV, it won't argue back, and you can project whatever loneliness you are harboring onto it.
I see personal attacks is the route you prefer to take. I just like to the the factial approach.

You immediately attacked my post talking about the numbers. You attacked LKelley (who you have "mad" respect for) for not taking a "side". If Im not worth it, then why have you wasted nearly an entire thread firing shots at me?

All you have is this board. You, for some reason, feel is your right to question others posts if its not up to your standards. Maybe it is your right, but you are perfect example of dishing it out but once its back at you, you resort to personal attacks. Notice, I've never insulted you or resorted to lessening your character as you have to me. Just stating the facts that anything that wasnt up to your standards in this thread was going to get a jack--- statement from you. Re-read the thread and tell me Im wrong.

Maybe you should start your own forum with your own topics and anytime someone doesnt stick to your topic and what you think is appropriate you can set em straight. I was to assume I could have my own opinion here and post whatever I'd like without being second guessed and called out everytime I didnt post something to the liking of saintswhodi.

Redirect your anger to someone else. My TV doesnt argue back, but neither does yours. You feel the need to downtalk someone to make your point, thats fine. I'll just use facts from this thread to downtalk you.
I love this shyt. This is why I am a Saints fan. Everyone is fired up and pissed off all at the same time. **** the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm out.

I know violence isn\'t the answer,
I got it wrong on purpose !!!!!!!!!!!!!
saintbuck is offline  
Old 05-05-2006, 08:21 AM   #53
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,941
Originally Posted by smyce
Originally Posted by saintswhodi
Originally Posted by smyce
Its rather obvious from the beginning you were trying to pick a fight. You couldnt just accept what people were posting and were quick to jump the gun on attacking what they were saying as opposed actually thinking about what was posted. Its always fun to play things off, as you are doing, after the fact and have a great time with your little internet friends. You should practice the "Let it go" yourself.
What? What world you live in? I get it. Noone pays attention to you wherever you are, so you have latched on to me. Must have that Raja Bell syndrome. You're not even worth picking a fight with, and I got mad respect for LKelley. So either learn a little bit of what you are saying, or go play with your kittens or something. Talk to your TV, it won't argue back, and you can project whatever loneliness you are harboring onto it.
I see personal attacks is the route you prefer to take. I just like to the the factial approach.

You immediately attacked my post talking about the numbers. You attacked LKelley (who you have "mad" respect for) for not taking a "side". If Im not worth it, then why have you wasted nearly an entire thread firing shots at me?

All you have is this board. You, for some reason, feel is your right to question others posts if its not up to your standards. Maybe it is your right, but you are perfect example of dishing it out but once its back at you, you resort to personal attacks. Notice, I've never insulted you or resorted to lessening your character as you have to me. Just stating the facts that anything that wasnt up to your standards in this thread was going to get a jack--- statement from you. Re-read the thread and tell me Im wrong.

Maybe you should start your own forum with your own topics and anytime someone doesnt stick to your topic and what you think is appropriate you can set em straight. I was to assume I could have my own opinion here and post whatever I'd like without being second guessed and called out everytime I didnt post something to the liking of saintswhodi.

Redirect your anger to someone else. My TV doesnt argue back, but neither does yours. You feel the need to downtalk someone to make your point, thats fine. I'll just use facts from this thread to downtalk you.
ATTACKED? What planet are you from? I ASKED A QUESTION, and started it with, "So, the argument is," All you had to say was it isn't an argument. But no, you had to defend a wishy washy point that didn't answer any question. I asked to find out where people stood, as the thread asked. Get a clue. I also see originality is not your strong point. If all you are gonna do is repeat what I say, why bother? Why not ask me what you should say before-hand, and save us the double posts? Here's another one you can steal: Tonight while you are in your basement, figuring out who you should unibomb, don't let your misguided belief that someone asking you a question is an attack, or all the waitresses and check out clerks in the world should be wary of you.

I even made a 2 sentence post saying let it go, and you are STILL on with this crap. NOONE ATTACKED YOU paranoia, put down the Clancy novels and come back to the real world.

Seriously, a guy who made a totally unprovoked post to someone saying:

There ya go. Way to bail when you know you've made a dumb*** post.

I like your style.
is gonna question anyone about attacking someone? Get a clue.
saintswhodi is offline  
Old 05-05-2006, 08:41 AM   #54
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 1,367
ya'll settle down.

whodi tends to get a little ornery. he doesn't mean anything by it. no need to belabor the point...let it die. we're all friends here.

When whodi's seemingly endless confrontations start to grate on me.... I just picture him as Moe from The Three Stooges and laugh a bit. Try it sometime. If anyone gets overbearing just imagine them as Moe with a crowbar up the other guys nose or somethin'.


TallySaint is offline  
Old 05-05-2006, 09:14 AM   #55
Kinder, gentler
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: dirty south
Posts: 3,889
Cut this **** out now, or I'll cut it out for you. Please do not force me to get involved, it would be alot easier for everyone if you got along, or just ignored the person you don't like.

We try not to over-moderate here, but don't think for a moment I won't get involved. Last time I had to get involved, it took a bulldozer to clear away the bodies.
BlackandBlue is offline  
Old 05-05-2006, 09:20 AM   #56
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Tallahassee
Posts: 1,367
And when I read your posts, BnB, I picture you as Rosanne Arnold.


TallySaint is offline  
Old 05-05-2006, 09:26 AM   #57
Kinder, gentler
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: dirty south
Posts: 3,889
thanks Tom!!!!!!!!

and you are welcome for your career
BlackandBlue is offline  
Old 05-05-2006, 09:30 AM   #58
Smart Mouth
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 383
Damn B, is it time for me to come in and highjack this M.F.????
NFLDiva is offline  
Old 05-05-2006, 09:35 AM   #59
Kinder, gentler
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: dirty south
Posts: 3,889
you show up at the most random ass times..... :P
BlackandBlue is offline  
Old 05-05-2006, 09:36 AM   #60
Smart Mouth
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 383
I like to keep you guessing
NFLDiva is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts