Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

oh, oh, look out vick...................

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; I expect Vick to be gone for 4 games. Unfortunately we don't play them until week 7. I forgot they signed Joey Harrington hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe Redman will play hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2007, 04:48 PM   #11
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Westbank
Posts: 72
I expect Vick to be gone for 4 games. Unfortunately we don't play them until week 7.
I forgot they signed Joey Harrington
hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe Redman will play
hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
scott406 is offline  
Old 05-16-2007, 07:09 PM   #12
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: CRYSTAL BEACH TEXAS
Posts: 4,100
Originally Posted by hagan714 View Post
PETA is a bread right?
Seriously if he does get convicted he will be made thier poster child. They are a group I would not want after me. They are ruthless. They believe what you do to an animal the same should happen to you. You picked your punishment. Imagine them in Atlanta at the home games. Now that would be worth the price of a flight to see.
SapperSaint is there some serious time involved if he is found guilty ?
PETA= People eating tasty animals!
JOESAM2002 is offline  
Old 05-16-2007, 07:25 PM   #13
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,879
oh, oh..............

an alleged tape exists.........


Falcons | Tape of Vick at dogfight allegedly exists
Wed, 16 May 2007 15:31:25 -0700

D. Orlando Ledbetter, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports a person investigating the case involving Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick said there is allegedly a tape that exists that shows Vick at a dogfight.
ssmitty is offline  
Old 05-16-2007, 07:28 PM   #14
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,879
oh well..........

cousin brooks won the lottery for about 5 million last yr....(in oakland i heard)
i'm sure he'll take care of cousin vick............
ssmitty is offline  
Old 05-16-2007, 08:39 PM   #15
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Arlington Tx
Posts: 157
he is the highest paid player in the NFL, I dont think cousin brooks will need to bail him out money wise on this one.
SoulStar is offline  
Old 05-17-2007, 07:05 AM   #16
Pink Nightmare
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Mississippi
Posts: 2,867
Blog Entries: 7
Originally Posted by hagan714 View Post
PETA is a bread right?
Seriously if he does get convicted he will be made thier poster child. They are a group I would not want after me. They are ruthless. They believe what you do to an animal the same should happen to you. You picked your punishment. Imagine them in Atlanta at the home games. Now that would be worth the price of a flight to see.
SapperSaint is there some serious time involved if he is found guilty ?
I'm no lawyer, but......

The biggest thing is that he IS/WAS the property owner at the time of the fights. The fact that he has a web site soley for the purpose of selling and breeding pitbulls, does not swing in his favor. As far as jail time goes.... who knows. I saw on the news where a guy living in south Mississippi was given 5 years for the same thing Vick "Vick has yet to be" arrested for.

I'm telling you guys now. With the way America thinks......if Vick is involved...
his NFL career is over.

"We are number one. All others are number two, or lower."
-The Sphinx
http://blackandgold.com/groups/28-ou...tsman-s-corner
SapperSaint is offline  
Old 05-17-2007, 08:41 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 203
I am totally disgusted by this. I have actively supported the SPCA and LISA. If you have ever been to shelters (which I have) and see these poor animals that where left on the streets or abused, its heartbreaking. They cannot defend themselves. They rely on their owners or caretakers. Vick, as owner of the property needs to be held responsible somehow but if its proven that he knew about it and even participated.......................
I want jail time, a BIG fine and a one year suspension AT LEAST! and I personally don't care if he ever steps foot on a football field again, even as the waterboy.

WHO DAT!
redjem25 is offline  
Old 05-17-2007, 09:23 AM   #18
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Westbank
Posts: 72
In this country you are innocent until proven guilty, except for the NFL. It will be interresting to see how Goodell handles this one. Pac-Man and Chris Henry are not superstars, they don't generate the amount of cash Vick does. To see Vick gone for a year is probably not going to happen, although he deserves it. I think 4 games unless we see a video of him at the dog fights on the news.
It is getting worse for Vick as we speak:

http://content.hamptonroads.com/stor...=28610&tref=po
scott406 is offline  
Old 05-17-2007, 11:45 AM   #19
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Williamsburg, VA (aka Southern Canada)
Posts: 1,689
Originally Posted by scott406 View Post
In this country you are innocent until proven guilty, except for the NFL. It will be interresting to see how Goodell handles this one. Pac-Man and Chris Henry are not superstars, they don't generate the amount of cash Vick does. To see Vick gone for a year is probably not going to happen, although he deserves it. I think 4 games unless we see a video of him at the dog fights on the news.
It is getting worse for Vick as we speak:

http://content.hamptonroads.com/stor...=28610&tref=po
The NFL isn't a court of law and doesn't have to judge him guilty of crimes to punish him for disgracing himself, his team and the league. I don't believe most of us are naive enough to think that when someone is acquitted of a crime that that person was, in fact, innocent. There are many factors that could go into whay a guuilty person could go free. I much prefer having a strong commissioner delving out punishments for bad conduct rather than just letting players off the hook because they have the wealth to purchase acquittals.
ScottyRo is offline  
Old 05-17-2007, 12:05 PM   #20
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: new jersey
Posts: 1,043
Originally Posted by ScottyRo View Post
The NFL isn't a court of law and doesn't have to judge him guilty of crimes to punish him for disgracing himself, his team and the league. I don't believe most of us are naive enough to think that when someone is acquitted of a crime that that person was, in fact, innocent. There are many factors that could go into whay a guuilty person could go free. I much prefer having a strong commissioner delving out punishments for bad conduct rather than just letting players off the hook because they have the wealth to purchase acquittals.
well said !!!!!!!!!!!
mikesaintfan is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts