Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; the Blitzkreig!!!!!!!! NFL Videos: Saints Defense Highlight, WK 04 vs. Jets 2009 That looks like the Dome Patrol !!!! dam what a play...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 11:34 PM   #1
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

the Blitzkreig!!!!!!!!
NFL Videos: Saints Defense Highlight, WK 04 vs. Jets 2009

That looks like the Dome Patrol !!!! dam what a play

Last edited by strato; 10-05-2009 at 11:39 PM..
strato is offline  
Latest Blogs
The ArtiChoke Last Blog: 09-18-2014 By: Barry from MS


How to really handle Ray Rice and AP Last Blog: 09-17-2014 By: neugey


The Lost Art of the Trade Last Blog: 08-30-2014 By: jeanpierre


Old 10-06-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
Prediction Pain
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 1,082
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

This got me thinking. Hargrove has been starting opposite Ellis, and he's clearly in on that play. Why did Adeylelelyldeyele (Sp?) start? Was Hargrove injured or is Remi just outplaying him?
WhoDat205 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 09:33 AM   #3
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

Not sure ,,,but Reme was money on that fumble recovery....they both played well...rotation
strato is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 09:41 AM   #4
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 18,436
Re: Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

That is awesome !!!!1
QBREES9 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 09:56 AM   #5
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

Originally Posted by WhoDat205 View Post
This got me thinking. Hargrove has been starting opposite Ellis, and he's clearly in on that play. Why did Adeylelelyldeyele (Sp?) start? Was Hargrove injured or is Remi just outplaying him?
remi is just bigger....they wanted a bigger guy in on the goalline play that he recovered a fumble and hargrove is a much better pass rusher

if you watch the play and pause it as soon as the ball is snapped.....you see how much more of a jump hargrove gets than the rest of our team......hes a yard deep before the guard even moves

stuff like that is what keeps offensive lines off balance

ellis just completely manhandles the center head on because faneca cant help him.....ellis just tosses the center aside with a quick swim move and stiff arm

smith had a serious speed rush going and you'll notice that normally the QB would step up into the pocket, but a good push from the middle caused sanchez to stay deep and allowed smith to get the sack

"deal with it or you can go play the saints and get trounced by 30 and you won't have to worry about it."-colin cowherd

Last edited by CantonLegend; 10-06-2009 at 09:59 AM..
CantonLegend is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #6
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

lol the offensive line didnt know what to do....they picked up blocks on 3 of the 7 players they sent but none of the blocks were on any of the down men

they ended up blocking shanle, vilma, and harper lmao.....what happened to the defensive linemen? they are laying on top of mark sanchez
CantonLegend is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:47 AM   #7
Prediction Pain
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 1,082
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post
remi is just bigger....they wanted a bigger guy in on the goalline play that he recovered a fumble and hargrove is a much better pass rusher

if you watch the play and pause it as soon as the ball is snapped.....you see how much more of a jump hargrove gets than the rest of our team......hes a yard deep before the guard even moves

stuff like that is what keeps offensive lines off balance

ellis just completely manhandles the center head on because faneca cant help him.....ellis just tosses the center aside with a quick swim move and stiff arm

smith had a serious speed rush going and you'll notice that normally the QB would step up into the pocket, but a good push from the middle caused sanchez to stay deep and allowed smith to get the sack
No, what i'm saying is that Reme was listed as a starter. Hargrove was the starter in weeks 1-3 and was doing well, so why was Reme the starter on Sunday?
WhoDat205 is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 10:55 AM   #8
Cake or Death?
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,479
Re: Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

Wow. Hargrove had to know the snap count on this one.
exile is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 11:43 AM   #9
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 2,683
Blog Entries: 2
Re: Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

Originally Posted by WhoDat205 View Post
No, what i'm saying is that Reme was listed as a starter. Hargrove was the starter in weeks 1-3 and was doing well, so why was Reme the starter on Sunday?
jets are a running team....the other teams were more passing teams

a bigger run stuffer makes them one dimensional and allows us to play the pass moe
CantonLegend is offline  
Old 10-06-2009, 01:31 PM   #10
Saints Junky
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Metairie Originally now a Houston transplant
Posts: 672
Re: Now if this dont get you fired up i dont know what to say!!!

lol honestly the whole game got me fired up
DeadmaN is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts