New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Idk if it's me but... (http://blackandgold.com/saints/21953-idk-if-its-me-but.html)

jn671 10-26-2009 11:19 AM

Idk if it's me but...
 
We play outstanding leading in the game but playing amazing and more intense from behind. It shows in the Miami game.. Jeeze I love this team.. They have the heart and tenacity and they want it more than anyteam in the NFL. What do you guys think?

G504 10-26-2009 11:30 AM

Re: Idk if it's me but...
 
We have so many players on our team that can step up, you can't stop all of them. I said in the chatroom last week, New Jersey shouldn't have challenged that Colston touchdown, because once Shockey got in the endzone, that got him going. Same thing with Brees. He had something to prove against Miami. So they should have let that Colston touchdown stand. When Brees got that QB sneak for 6 at the end of the half, you could tell he got a little extra boost of energy.

Euphoria 10-26-2009 11:33 AM

Re: Idk if it's me but...
 
They are ok.

jn671 10-26-2009 11:44 AM

Re: Idk if it's me but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by G504 (Post 172838)
We have so many players on our team that can step up, you can't stop all of them. I said in the chatroom last week, New Jersey shouldn't have challenged that Colston touchdown, because once Shockey got in the endzone, that got him going. Same thing with Brees. He had something to prove against Miami. So they should have let that Colston touchdown stand. When Brees got that QB sneak for 6 at the end of the half, you could tell he got a little extra boost of energy.

Agree with you!

nutria 10-26-2009 11:57 AM

Re: Idk if it's me but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jn671 (Post 172830)
We play outstanding leading in the game but playing amazing and more intense from behind. It shows in the Miami game.. Jeeze I love this team.. They have the heart and tenacity and they want it more than anyteam in the NFL. What do you guys think?

Miami looked like the Saints of old, They played well, but managed to to find a way to loose the game with a 21 point lead. I dearly and clearly remember how depressing and sad it was to loose those kind of games. But we now have BREES and don't have to loose those kinds of games anymore.

DeadmaN 10-26-2009 12:00 PM

Re: Idk if it's me but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jn671 (Post 172830)
We play outstanding leading in the game but playing amazing and more intense from behind. It shows in the Miami game.. Jeeze I love this team.. They have the heart and tenacity and they want it more than anyteam in the NFL. What do you guys think?

true but I think we make far more mistakes when trailing

neugey 10-26-2009 12:09 PM

Re: Idk if it's me but...
 
Win or lose, it was great to see us go down fighting. It seems so many other teams yesterday like Bucs, Raiders, Cheifs, Bears got down by 20+ and were cooked.

Rugby Saint II 10-26-2009 01:52 PM

Re: Idk if it's me but...
 
There is not a bit of quit on this team. Drew clearly motivated this team with his QB sneak for a score just before half time.

jn671 10-26-2009 02:09 PM

Re: Idk if it's me but...
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadmaN (Post 172852)
true but I think we make far more mistakes when trailing

Yeah but then again we were fortunate to pull out with a victory..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:32 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com