New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   payton on mnf (http://blackandgold.com/saints/21979-payton-mnf.html)

WVSaint 10-26-2009 10:09 PM

payton on mnf
 
theyre about to interview sean on mnf for those of you not already watching

QBREES9 10-26-2009 10:30 PM

Re: payton on mnf
 
Just watched it

SmashMouth 10-27-2009 07:11 AM

Re: payton on mnf
 
He put a suit on ...LOL.

Tobias-Reiper 10-27-2009 08:55 AM

Re: payton on mnf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMouth (Post 173079)
He put a suit on ...LOL.


He wasn't going to, but Drew convinced him to do it.

exile 10-27-2009 09:28 AM

Re: payton on mnf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobias-Reiper (Post 173091)
He wasn't going to, but Drew convinced him to do it.

:lolup: Nice

Pretty basic interview.

WhoDat205 10-27-2009 10:27 AM

Re: payton on mnf
 
WTF was us with his hair? Either he just got out of the shower or he needs to cut the gel out.

Rugby Saint II 10-27-2009 03:42 PM

Re: payton on mnf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WhoDat205 (Post 173106)
WTF was us with his hair? Either he just got out of the shower or he needs to cut the gel out.

I wondered the same thing. He must have messed it up when he took off his tie. On a side note I guess we always see Payton with a visor on and it would have clashed with his suit.:cool:

SmashMouth 10-27-2009 07:00 PM

Re: payton on mnf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 173196)
I wondered the same thing. He must have messed it up when he took off his tie. On a side note I guess we always see Payton with a visor on and it would have clashed with his suit.:cool:

Comes to think of it ... he looked Malcom-in-the-middle-ish!

QBREES9 10-28-2009 12:32 AM

Re: payton on mnf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SmashMouth (Post 173266)
Comes to think of it ... he looked Malcom-in-the-middle-ish!

Ha Ha you're wrong LOL :notworthy::notworthy:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:14 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2014 - BlackandGold.com