New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Just throwing it out there (http://blackandgold.com/saints/22973-just-throwing-out-there.html)

spkb25 12-14-2009 10:32 PM

Just throwing it out there
 
Just food for thought, that is all

Dallas has won ONE game against a team above 500- The Eagles

SaintPauly 12-14-2009 11:14 PM

Re: Just throwing it out there
 
I'm curious, when was the last time Dallas beat us anyway? Every game that i remember we've played them for the last five seasons, we have won, and won big. Even when we played the Tuna, we kicked their tail, in dallas. I don't think they have beaten us since Aikman was playing. Am I wrong on this?

DjBlueBeast 12-14-2009 11:24 PM

Re: Just throwing it out there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by spkb25 (Post 183936)
Just food for thought, that is all

Dallas has won ONE game against a team above 500- The Eagles

after this saturday ........... that fact will STILL remain the same

RealDeal37 12-15-2009 08:35 AM

Re: Just throwing it out there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintpaul25 (Post 183950)
I'm curious, when was the last time Dallas beat us anyway? Every game that i remember we've played them for the last five seasons, we have won, and won big. Even when we played the Tuna, we kicked their tail, in dallas. I don't think they have beaten us since Aikman was playing. Am I wrong on this?

LoL, "NO" sir, ur not wrong, u r absolutely right... 1994 Cowgal'z beat us. Yes, it was back when Aikman, Emmit & Irvin were all together. Since then though, we have back handed, slapped, beat up & down, spit on them & kicked them while there down, LoL, hahaha!!!

GeauX $A!NT'z ~ 13-0 ~ WhO DaT ~ (#1)

"WE AINT LOOK'N BACK... 19-0, HERE WE COME"!!!

darstep 12-15-2009 08:56 AM

Re: Just throwing it out there
 
...and they usually start slow. If we can shut down their run early, go for the jugular and force them down by +14, they will have to alter their game plan then we could really make it ugly. Get to Romo 6 or 7 times and bang him a few more times for good measure. Have Jerry Jones and Phillips/Romo looking bewildered like Belichick/Brady and crew.

saintsfan1976 12-15-2009 09:23 AM

Re: Just throwing it out there
 
Let's not forget the '06 BEATDOWN in Dallas. (i was there) SP is very familiar with their personnel and knows how to beat the Cowboys.

And get ready gang, bc when we do beat them all of the talk will be about the Cowboys folding in December.

RaginCajun83 12-15-2009 10:28 AM

Re: Just throwing it out there
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintsfan1976 (Post 184047)
And get ready gang, bc when we do beat them all of the talk will be about the Cowboys folding in December.

How would that be any different then normal, seems like the media has to go out of its way to give the Saints any props

Srgt. Hulka 12-15-2009 10:35 AM

Re: Just throwing it out there
 
We don't need the media anyway. Were the team that is "walking softly and carrying a big stick". That stick will continue to beat down any opponent that gets in the way!

Geaux Saints!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:31 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com