Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2010, 01:29 PM   #41
500th Post
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 576
Re: Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

cargojon is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:31 PM   #42
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

I took my bird feeder down...lol..i have tons of Cards flyin around hungry...lol
strato is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:41 PM   #43
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,659
Re: Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

i hope coach payton don't even try to run the rock, its bombs away for drew and its what he's thinking, now on the card's side there thinking run just to tinker with our defence.
st thomas is online now  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:47 PM   #44
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,659
Re: Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

Originally Posted by cargojon View Post
Dude - we need to work on that Adams dude in their secondary hard. He was getting lit up all night.

Their secondary in general is hot garbage, minus DRC sometimes. I'll take ours 300x over theirs.
ther whole defencive secondary were just shellacked all day by rogers, brees should be licking his chops on them chumps
st thomas is online now  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:54 PM   #45
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,659
Re: Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Pulleeease do not mention the backwards pass! I still get nightmares over that.
its so true ,they have signature golf holes for golf coarses right? well aaron brooks signature pass play of his life is that backwards pass play. what and where is that dude today, surely he came out from under that rock by now. he sure bankrolled the bensons.
st thomas is online now  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:58 PM   #46
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,659
Re: Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

Originally Posted by strato View Post
Hey man we can take offense to this if we want..You got a problem with that?.He dissed our boy and now he's gonna pay..
thank you strato it pissed myself off that he don't take bashing our boy seriously its truely locker room material.
st thomas is online now  
Old 01-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #47
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

Originally Posted by st thomas View Post
its so true ,they have signature golf holes for golf coarses right? well aaron brooks signature pass play of his life is that backwards pass play. what and where is that dude today, surely he came out from under that rock by now. he sure bankrolled the bensons.
He's a point guard now

Last edited by strato; 01-20-2010 at 02:40 AM..
strato is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #48
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

Originally Posted by st thomas View Post
thank you strato it pissed myself off that he don't take bashing our boy seriously its truely locker room material.
You bet it is..I thought it was a total diss on Sporting News offensive player of the year
strato is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 02:15 PM   #49
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Fairbanks, AK
Posts: 1,980
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

Originally Posted by st thomas View Post
i hope coach payton don't even try to run the rock, its bombs away for drew and its what he's thinking, now on the card's side there thinking run just to tinker with our defence.
Please, no. That has been Payton's downfall in seasons past. Anyone remember the NFCCG against the Bears?

Run the ball. It should do two things: Bring the secondary in (or they'll be chasing Bush everywhere) and keep Warner off the field.
iceshack149 is offline  
Old 01-12-2010, 02:54 PM   #50
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: "Little Ole Town in Tejas"
Posts: 7,770
Re: Antrel Rolle thinks Rodgers > Brees

Originally Posted by iceshack149 View Post
Please, no. That has been Payton's downfall in seasons past. Anyone remember the NFCCG against the Bears?

Run the ball. It should do two things: Bring the secondary in (or they'll be chasing Bush everywhere) and keep Warner off the field.
Yes we will need a balanced offense to win this game..we need to run to setup the playaction pass..Zona's D backs play aggresive and will bite on double move..
strato is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts