Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Will the Saints Sign Deuce McAllister? - YES THEY DID! [Merged]

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; WHO DAT...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 12:22 PM   #41
Threaded by MATHIUS
Leave no doubts
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 316

Show Printable Version Email this Page
Rating: (0 votes - average)

WHO DAT

Last edited by MATHIUS; 01-15-2010 at 04:51 PM..
Views: 16185
Old 01-15-2010, 12:25 PM   #42
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 11,409
Re: Will the Saints Sign Deuce McAllister? - YES THEY DID! [Merged]

This was a smart move by the FO. If Deuce can rip off a couple of good runs the Saints will have picked up several momentum points. If, just if he could pound a few for us it would be fantastic....I still love the Deuce.
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:26 PM   #43
100th Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 406
Re: Will the Saints Sign Deuce McAllister?

Originally Posted by MATHIUS View Post
ARE YOU SERIOUS? he sits on his couch all season and all of a sudden, come playoff time deuce will suit up and play DE. LOL. WOW! some of u fans needs to think realistic football. yeah he gives the crowd a boost. but do any of u realize we still only have 4 corner backs on the active roster???? its obvious this move was made for the fans, not for the good of the team. and dont give me the pierre isnt fully healthy excuse cuz we have 3 other capable rbs on the team.
Gotcha. You made your point earlier. Your message is loud and clear.

For my part, I'm going to enjoy my little fantasy time and not piss all over everyone else's.

In my fantasy, Deuce has a Mike McKenzie style comeback game. He gets a few carries, turns one or two into something really big and get's a score. The Dome needs repairs after the game because the sound damages the roof tiles. Saints win big from great play across the board, crowd energy the likes of which has only been seen once before, and karma.

Last edited by FrenzyFan; 01-15-2010 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: I wrote "down" instead of "Dome" - corrected
FrenzyFan is offline  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:26 PM   #44
Leave no doubts
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 316
Re: Will the Saints Sign Deuce McAllister? - YES THEY DID! [Merged]

if they wanted deuce on the team for the playoffs, why not sign him after week 16 when we had the bye locked up, and he had time to practice with the team and get into football shape. sorry im jus not as thrilled as the rest of u. but with a WIN tomorrow, all will be fine i guess
MATHIUS is offline  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:26 PM   #45
Cake or Death?
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,482
Re: Will the Saints Sign Deuce McAllister?

Originally Posted by MATHIUS View Post
ARE YOU SERIOUS? he sits on his couch all season and all of a sudden, come playoff time deuce will suit up and play DE. LOL. WOW! some of u fans needs to think realistic football.
I'm pretty sure he was joking there.

And actually we have 5 CBs on the roster since U. Young can play that position.
exile is offline  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:26 PM   #46
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Richmond, Va
Posts: 23
Re: Will the Saints Sign Deuce McAllister? - YES THEY DID! [Merged]

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know his weight these days?
ravtrav is offline  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:28 PM   #47
Leave no doubts
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 316
Re: Will the Saints Sign Deuce McAllister?

Originally Posted by FrenzyFan View Post
Gotcha. You made your point earlier. Your message is loud and clear.

For my part, I'm going to enjoy my little fantasy time and not piss all over everyone else's.

In my fantasy, Deuce has a Mike McKenzie style comeback game. He gets a few carries, turns one or two into something really big and get's a score. The Dome needs repairs after the game because the sound damages the roof tiles. Saints win big from great play across the board, crowd energy the likes of which has only been seen once before, and karma.
sorry, im an emotional guy. and this jus touched a soft spot. its jus doesnt make sense from a team stand point and i guess im the only one who sees it
MATHIUS is offline  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:29 PM   #48
100th Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 406
Re: Will the Saints Sign Deuce McAllister?

Originally Posted by MATHIUS View Post
sorry, im an emotional guy. and this jus touched a soft spot. its jus doesnt make sense from a team stand point and i guess im the only one who sees it
No worries. You're probably right. Like I said; mine was a fantasy - not reality.
FrenzyFan is offline  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #49
Leave no doubts
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 316
Re: Will the Saints Sign Deuce McAllister?

Originally Posted by exile View Post
I'm pretty sure he was joking there.

And actually we have 5 CBs on the roster since U. Young can play that position.
true. he can play cb, but there must be a reason we tried to convert him to safety this year
MATHIUS is offline  
Old 01-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #50
The Better Half
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 116
Re: Saints sign Deuce as per WWL

Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Minn. has their old man

Cards have their's...

and now we have one.
Euphoria, leave it to you to be the Devil's Advocate! You are seriously NEGATIVE all the time.
WifeUnit is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
arizona cardinals, deuce mcallister, new orleans saints, playoffs

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://blackandgold.com/saints/23691-will-saints-sign-deuce-mcallister-yes-they-did-merged.html
Posted By For Type Date Hits
The Latest Deuce McAllister News | SportSpyder This thread Refback 01-15-2010 10:52 AM 25


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts