Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

Vikings Respect?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Hey Mn pack fan how did that defense work out for ya!! working out for ya!!! Oh and I never hated Favre just the media love affair I have post form about 4 years ago saying that....

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2010, 08:38 PM   #31
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 32
Re: Vikings Respect?

Hey Mn pack fan how did that defense work out for ya!! working out for ya!!! Oh and I never hated Favre just the media love affair I have post form about 4 years ago saying that.
skolvikes is offline  
Latest Blogs
Saints: A glimpse of the future Last Blog: 11-19-2014 By: lee909


What i tell you ! !! ! Last Blog: 11-02-2014 By: SAINTstunna


MID TERM ELECTION Last Blog: 10-29-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Old 01-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #32
Senior Moment
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MPLS
Posts: 130
Re: Vikings Respect?

Originally Posted by papz View Post
Religion is always touchy... I strongly suggest we move away from this conversation. If this needs to continued, I'll move this to the smack talk forum. Back to the original topic at hand...

Now if it's any consolation, Colin Cowherd is riding the Vikes jock strap.
Agreed it's totally irrelevant in a football board.
Armyofderek is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #33
Senior Citizen
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Gulfport, MS
Posts: 3,180
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Vikings Respect?

Originally Posted by papz View Post
Religion is always touchy... I strongly suggest we move away from this conversation. If this needs to continued, I'll move this to the smack talk forum. Back to the original topic at hand...

Now if it's any consolation, Colin Cowherd is riding the Vikes jock strap.
I agree papz... LYNELL HAMILTON TOUCHDOWN!!! Man, it's going to be great watching this game sober!
SaintPauly is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #34
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 32
Re: Vikings Respect?

I would like to know what espn you Saints fans are watching? Because from what I have seen only two of them are picking the Vikes so far
skolvikes is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:42 PM   #35
500th Post
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 823
Re: Vikings Respect?

I agree. It was brought up by me stating the fact that Drew is a Christian, and challenged by a Vike's fan. I have no problem letting it drop....I'm watching our fantastic playoff game anyway! Niters!
JoanieNTX is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:44 PM   #36
Senior Moment
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MPLS
Posts: 130
Re: Vikings Respect?

Originally Posted by skolvikes View Post
I would like to know what espn you Saints fans are watching? Because from what I have seen only two of them are picking the Vikes so far
They're watching NFL network I think while eating fudge swirl icecream (just the fudge) while tuning their violins with a box of Kleenex because not everyone thinks the sun shines out of Brees' colon.
Armyofderek is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #37
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 32
Re: Vikings Respect?

Originally Posted by Armyofderek View Post
They're watching NFL network I think while eating fudge swirl icecream (just the fudge) while tuning their violins with a box of Kleenex because not everyone thinks the sun shines out of Brees' colon.
Even if they are watching the NFL network most of them are picking the Saints as well
skolvikes is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #38
Senior Moment
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: MPLS
Posts: 130
Re: Vikings Respect?

Originally Posted by skolvikes View Post
Even if they are watching the NFL network most of them are picking the Saints as well
Really? So what your saying is that they may be overreacting?
Armyofderek is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #39
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 32
Re: Vikings Respect?

But the way why I have it on my mind to you guys that live in NO is the hotel called the St louis still there? I think that is where I stayed.
skolvikes is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:51 PM   #40
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 32
Re: Vikings Respect?

Originally Posted by Armyofderek View Post
Really? So what your saying is that they may be overreacting?
I believe that the only ones picking the Vikings are the former Vikings that are on there
skolvikes is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts