Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints

The "Crunk" Song

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Yes and if you have the game taped or DVR from Sunday listen after the first TD by PT they play it. Just listened to it. If I was smart enough to download the clip I would but I just ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #11
A Cajun Transforming TX
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: The Woodlands, Texas
Posts: 2,563
Re: The "Crunk" Song

Yes and if you have the game taped or DVR from Sunday listen after the first TD by PT they play it. Just listened to it. If I was smart enough to download the clip I would but I just aint that computer savy.
Budsdrinker is offline  
Old 01-27-2010, 09:19 PM   #12
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 5,850
Re: The "Crunk" Song

Sad part is that no one can seem to to get the "Here we come to get you" part. They put in on the board, but most people still screw it up.
ScottF is online now  
Old 01-27-2010, 09:26 PM   #13
Mrs. Drew Brees
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Who Dat Nation (by way of South Dakota)
Posts: 2,276
Blog Entries: 1
Re: The "Crunk" Song

Originally Posted by ScottF View Post
Sad part is that no one can seem to to get the "Here we come to get you" part. They put in on the board, but most people still screw it up.
How hard is it to screw that up?????



Must be me, cause I actually knew the song when it first came out.
breesfan27 is offline  
Old 01-27-2010, 10:42 PM   #14
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 7,558
Re: The "Crunk" Song

Originally Posted by breesfan27 View Post
How hard is it to screw that up?????



Must be me, cause I actually knew the song when it first came out.
You chicks are just better at picking up those things than us neanderthals. Yes, that is a nod to the so called weaker sex that more than holds their own. You hold ours, too.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 01-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #15
Mrs. Drew Brees
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The Who Dat Nation (by way of South Dakota)
Posts: 2,276
Blog Entries: 1
Re: The "Crunk" Song

Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
You chicks are just better at picking up those things than us neanderthals. Yes, that is a nod to the so called weaker sex that more than holds their own. You hold ours, too.
Haha! Maybe, or maybe my generation. That song came out in 2004, the year after I graduated high school. It was really popular in the 18 & Up clubs at that time.
breesfan27 is offline  
Old 01-27-2010, 10:58 PM   #16
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 7,558
Re: The "Crunk" Song

Originally Posted by breesfan27 View Post
Haha! Maybe, or maybe my generation. That song came out in 2004, the year after I graduated high school. It was really popular in the 18 & Up clubs at that time.
Regardless of generation, it is apparent that that side of your brain simply functions better than ours. I have come to accept that fact over the years.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 01-28-2010, 07:53 AM   #17
Im BACK!!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Barrio, H-town
Posts: 5,768
Re: The "Crunk" Song

I cant understand a thing they say. If I could, I still wouldnt know what they were talking about.

Im sure I can guess the themes.

My wife translates for me. Anybody know the line in this scene?


Last edited by skymike; 01-28-2010 at 07:56 AM..
skymike is offline  
Old 01-28-2010, 08:35 AM   #18
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 7,558
Re: The "Crunk" Song

Originally Posted by skymike View Post
I cant understand a thing they say. If I could, I still wouldnt know what they were talking about.

Im sure I can guess the themes.

My wife translates for me. Anybody know the line in this scene?

"Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive ass dude don got no brains anyhow."

Gotta love Airplane!
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 01-28-2010, 08:39 AM   #19
12,000 BS Posts
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Metairie, LA
Posts: 12,382
Blog Entries: 5
Re: The "Crunk" Song

Originally Posted by skymike View Post
Im no rap fan, but when they play Crunk, we all become homies. I'm gonna learn the words. Then I'll know 2 rap songs. The other one goes, "Well a hip. hop.. hip hop hippety hop I say up jump tha boogie to tha bang-bang boogety beat. Now what you hear is not a test, I'm a rappin to the beat...."
You're a boundless sourse of knowledge.
foreverfan is offline  
Old 01-28-2010, 04:26 PM   #20
Im BACK!!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Barrio, H-town
Posts: 5,768
Re: The "Crunk" Song

Originally Posted by foreverfan View Post
You're a boundless sourse of knowledge.
too bad none of it is useful. ...the difference in me and an
intellectual, is I dont have a student loan to repay.

"Hotel, Motel, Holiday Inn...."
skymike is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2018 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts