Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

These Are YOUR Saints Too!

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka ... There is no other team of any sport in the world that has fans like Saints fans. I agree. We are the best fans in all of sports....

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 08:28 AM   #21
Im BACK!!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: humble texas
Posts: 4,869
Re: These Are YOUR Saints Too!

Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka View Post
... There is no other team of any sport in the world that has fans like Saints fans.
I agree. We are the best fans in all of sports.
skymike is offline  
Latest Blogs
2015 Saints Bye Week Draft Last Blog: 10-16-2014 By: hagan714


"IRONY" Last Blog: 10-01-2014 By: teddybarexxx


Sainity Zone 9-30-14 Hail Last Blog: 09-30-2014 By: xan


Old 02-12-2010, 08:44 AM   #22
Cake or Death?
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,484
Re: These Are YOUR Saints Too!

Originally Posted by destinwhodat View Post
Laughing my a$$ off, I'm originally from Alabama. I'll be in a Mardi Gras parade tomorrow and my float will be flying our Saint's flag high & proud in the middle of Fairhope Alabama!!!! Who D@mn Dat!!!
Welcome to the party destin. Fly it high and proud brother!
exile is offline  
Old 02-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #23
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 18,670
Re: These Are YOUR Saints Too!

Excellent post Mike !!! Saints Nation, Americas Team. I was on the Yale Campus yesterday.
I heard WHO DAT I looked up a kid had a big smile on his face and I said WHO DAT. We talked for a second but it was great to meet a fellow member of the WHO DAT nation. He is from New Orleans studying at Yale.

THE SAINTS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !!!!
QBREES9 is offline  
Old 02-13-2010, 12:09 PM   #24
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charlotte (Kill me), but born in Gretna.
Posts: 698
Re: These Are YOUR Saints Too!

Born at Meadowcrest, raised on the Westbank (the WHOLE Westbank) for 16 years. Transplanted to Charlotte due to the storm, and still flying the Who Dat flag proudly. My first football game was an overtime victory in the Dome vs the Seahawks when I was still younger than 10. And still I screamed for Warren Moon's head throughout the game. I bleed Black and Gold, and these are MY Saints too.

Dasidreidia is offline  
Old 02-13-2010, 12:17 PM   #25
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: North Georgia
Posts: 5,064
Blog Entries: 1
Re: These Are YOUR Saints Too!

TRU DAT FOR THE WHO DAT!
CheramieIII is offline  
Old 02-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #26
Im BACK!!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: humble texas
Posts: 4,869
Re: These Are YOUR Saints Too!

Originally Posted by QBREES9 View Post
...great to meet a fellow member of the WHO DAT nation. He is from New Orleans studying at Yale.
Yale in the house.... man that sounds weird... but Who DAt!

Originally Posted by Dasidreidia View Post
.... Transplanted to Charlotte due to the storm, and still flying the Who Dat flag proudly. ...and these are MY Saints too.

More NC representing.... Yes these are YOUR Saints.
skymike is offline  
Old 02-13-2010, 10:42 PM   #27
The anti-falcon
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Thibodaux, La.
Posts: 187
Re: These Are YOUR Saints Too!

I will always support the Saints down here in Thibodaux!!
cajun911 is offline  
Old 02-15-2010, 07:31 AM   #28
Im BACK!!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: humble texas
Posts: 4,869
Re: These Are YOUR Saints Too!

GEAUX GEAUX THIBODAUX!
skymike is offline  
Old 02-15-2010, 07:53 AM   #29
100th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London, England
Posts: 322
Re: These Are YOUR Saints Too!

Born in London, England. Raised in London, England. One day I saw American Football. Didn't understand it, but the COLOURS man! And those cool helmets. Something new. What team to choose though. Liked Jazz all those years ago and saw that there was a team from New Orleans and they had excellent colours. Still had no clue. Fast Forward thirty years and I am crying and laughing because my beloved Saints, the team I have looked for even when there was no games on the tv just results in the paper, have won the Superbowl at their first visit. I was there in a city I have visited many times and grown to love, surrounded by crazy people I have come to be so very fond of, with the woman I married on All Saints Day, watching the game. I would have it no other way.
'Cut me and I bleed Black and Gold
my heart is shaped like a Fleur-de-Lys
those memories of Superbowl 44
Will always be with me'

Last edited by SaintGup; 02-15-2010 at 08:55 AM..
SaintGup is offline  
Old 02-15-2010, 08:04 AM   #30
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charlotte (Kill me), but born in Gretna.
Posts: 698
Re: These Are YOUR Saints Too!

Originally Posted by SaintGup View Post
Born in London, England. Raised in London, England. One day I saw American Football. Didn't understand it, but the COLOURS man! And those cool helmets. Something new. What team to choose though. Liked Jazz all those years ago and saw that there was a team from New Orleans and they had excellent colours. Still had no clue. Fast Forward thirty years and I am crying and laughing because my beloved Saints, the team I have looked for even when there was no games on the tv just results in the paper, have won the Superbowl at their first visit. I was there in a city I have visited many times and grown to love, surrounded by crazy people I have come to be so very fond of, with the woman I married on All Saints Day, watching the game. I would have it no other way.
'Cut me and I bleed Black and Gold
my heart is shaped like a Fleur-de-Lys
those memories fo Superbowl 44
Will always be with me'
That got a little Ray Bradburyish there. Had to read it a couple of times to make sure you weren't saying you were watching the game when you got married.

But all kidding aside, thank you for choosing Black and Gold for all your (American ) football needs. Fans like you make me feel good. Anyone can obtain fanaticism through immersion like I did, but it takes a true fan to reach it the way you did.

WHO DAT!
Dasidreidia is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts