New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   49ers game next year.... (http://blackandgold.com/saints/25258-49ers-game-next-year.html)

SaintPauly 02-19-2010 08:56 AM

49ers game next year....
 
Ok, it's official, the Saints are coming to SF this year, with a superbowl ring on their finger. I live, and work in SF, and let me tell you, the niner fans have been talking crap, since we won.

I propose this to you guys... I am going to buy a block of tickets to the game. Probably about ten. If any of you guys, or gals, can pay your way out here, I will GIVE you a ticket. All you have to do is take care of yourself to get here, while your here, and to get yourself home.

In my mind, and my memory, of the NFC West, there is no team in the league, that deserves some "rubbing it in" as much as the Niners.... If you want to do it, message me, or respond. All I will promise is that if you do come out, WE WILL WIN, and have a great time doing it!

D_it_up 02-19-2010 09:02 AM

Re: 49ers game next year....
 
I may be interested depending on the date the game is played. I'll be right in the heart of crunch time for graduation, so my extra-curricular time will be limited, but if it falls during a break, I may be able to swing it.

SaintPauly 02-19-2010 09:06 AM

Re: 49ers game next year....
 
Cool D! That's one!

emteejae 02-19-2010 09:46 AM

Re: 49ers game next year....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D_it_up (Post 209239)
I may be interested depending on the date the game is played. I'll be right in the heart of crunch time for graduation, so my extra-curricular time will be limited, but if it falls during a break, I may be able to swing it.

Same...We'll just have to see when the schedule somes out. Haven't seen the Niners since the NFC West broke up.

AirborneSaint 02-19-2010 10:03 AM

Re: 49ers game next year....
 
Oh my! This is very tempting! I will need to take a trip from Germany, but if planned right, it will be via military air. Keep us posted!

the-commish 02-19-2010 11:26 AM

Re: 49ers game next year....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintpaul25 (Post 209237)
Ok, it's official, the Saints are coming to SF this year, with a superbowl ring on their finger. I live, and work in SF, and let me tell you, the niner fans have been talking crap, since we won.

I propose this to you guys... I am going to buy a block of tickets to the game. Probably about ten. If any of you guys, or gals, can pay your way out here, I will GIVE you a ticket. All you have to do is take care of yourself to get here, while your here, and to get yourself home.

In my mind, and my memory, of the NFC West, there is no team in the league, that deserves some "rubbing it in" as much as the Niners.... If you want to do it, message me, or respond. All I will promise is that if you do come out, WE WILL WIN, and have a great time doing it!

You have a deal. I am definitely taking my wife, and attending that game; as well as the Arizona game. I live in the Las Vegas area, and have relatives in the Bay Area. So count me in! Who Dat!

SaintPauly 02-19-2010 11:58 AM

Re: 49ers game next year....
 
Oh baby! This sounds like a Saints mission, in all respects! I will also have a new place in alameda by then, so we can all hang out on the beach, and look at the city the entire time. Just hope you guys don't mind sleeping on the floor...... :)

Saint_LB 02-19-2010 12:03 PM

Re: 49ers game next year....
 
I would like to reserve two, please.

SaintPauly 02-19-2010 12:16 PM

Re: 49ers game next year....
 
no problem lb. it's going to be a festive occasion.....

the-commish 02-19-2010 03:35 PM

Re: 49ers game next year....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saintpaul25 (Post 209270)
Oh baby! This sounds like a Saints mission, in all respects! I will also have a new place in alameda by then, so we can all hang out on the beach, and look at the city the entire time. Just hope you guys don't mind sleeping on the floor...... :)

My mother's brother lives on Bay Farm Island (I know you know where that is).

If you do get the ten tickets to give away, let me know, and I will send you the $ for my wife's ticket. Sounds good to me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com