Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Minnesota Vikings' claim about New Orleans Saints, Brett Favre is cheap shot

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by SmashMouth Love this quote here ... "The Vikings had better get used to it. The Saints aren't the only ones who are going to come after Favre and his brittle body this season. The NFL is a ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2010, 06:29 PM   #11
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nottinghamshire, UK
Posts: 3,983
Originally Posted by SmashMouth View Post
Love this quote here ...

"The Vikings had better get used to it. The Saints aren't the only ones who are going to come after Favre and his brittle body this season. The NFL is a merciless league. There are no senior-citizen discounts when you step under center."
That quote is good because its as close to truth as it gets, people have seen the blueprint from the NFCCG, all teams will get after him
dizzle88 is offline  
Old 08-19-2010, 06:33 PM   #12
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 11,209
Blog Entries: 43
Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
That quote is good because its as close to truth as it gets, people have seen the blueprint from the NFCCG, all teams will get after him
I think the whole argument is a bunch of whiney baby BS. When I played football they told us to "hit the BLEEP out of players" and "KNOCK THE SNOT OUT OF HIS HEAD"

Players dive for knees, head, chest, upper body, lower body... you name it.

This is football, this isn't corporate BS and political correctness on the field goes nowhere.
Halo is offline  
Old 08-19-2010, 06:39 PM   #13
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nottinghamshire, UK
Posts: 3,983
Originally Posted by Halo View Post
I think the whole argument is a bunch of whiney baby BS. When I played football they told us to "hit the BLEEP out of players" and "KNOCK THE SNOT OUT OF HIS HEAD"

Players dive for knees, head, chest, upper body, lower body... you name it.

This is football, this isn't corporate BS and political correctness on the field goes nowhere.
Exactly Halo, I play free safety for my football team (in the UK), the first thing my coach says is fly to the ball carrier, go a 100 mph and lay him out!!! Our D has been strong because we play the game hard and don't listen to the crybabies!!! Let's go am ready for the start of the season
dizzle88 is offline  
Old 08-19-2010, 09:13 PM   #14
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,664
i really believe its fodder for the refs, there taught to listen to nodda. we'll see sept 9
st thomas is offline  
Old 08-19-2010, 10:24 PM   #15
500th Post
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Charlotte (Kill me), but born in Gretna.
Posts: 692
Originally Posted by Srgt. Hulka View Post
Saintfan, have you posted this on the ti**ie babys' web site yet?

YouTube - Brett Favre Injures Defender with Crackback Block
"Brett Favre or no Brett Favre, that's not cool."

I completely agree. Where's the b****ing about this?

Last edited by Dasidreidia; 08-19-2010 at 10:47 PM..
Dasidreidia is offline  
Old 08-19-2010, 10:29 PM   #16
100th Post
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 114
very rarely do i read full articles...it just made me realize more of what i knew.

My question is why the f*ck do they live in the past? did they b*tch and complain this much when the failclowns beat them at home in 98?
acekilla89 is offline  
Old 08-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #17
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Haven Ct
Posts: 18,222
Brett, doesn't think Childress knows anything about offense. There cry babys.
QBREES9 is offline  
Old 08-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #18
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: lafayette
Posts: 3,664
Originally Posted by acekilla89 View Post
very rarely do i read full articles...it just made me realize more of what i knew.

My question is why the f*ck do they live in the past? did they b*tch and complain this much when the failclowns beat them at home in 98?
hell ya, they made a movie out of that loss it was called CHOKE!!!!!!
st thomas is offline  
Old 08-21-2010, 04:44 AM   #19
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,491
The ViQueens are hypocritical whiners. Mulletheads.

Two dat.
Choupique is offline  
Old 08-21-2010, 04:50 AM   #20
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,491





Choupique is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts