New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Kicking Situation... (http://blackandgold.com/saints/29775-kicking-situation.html)

Speedy Ron 10-18-2010 07:20 AM

Kicking Situation...
 
whats going to happen?

exile 10-18-2010 08:02 AM

Wait... we have a kicking game?

Seer1 10-18-2010 08:06 AM

We're going to just go for it on fourth and whatever...

dizzle88 10-18-2010 08:15 AM

If we have 4th and 4 or under, i would not at all be suprised to see payton call a - Fake Field Goal QB bootleg, with chase daniel - We know daniel has got some mobility!

TheOak 10-18-2010 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dizzle88 (Post 255067)
If we have 4th and 4 or under, i would not at all be suprised to see payton call a - Fake Field Goal QB bootleg, with chase daniel - We know daniel has got some mobility!

Which is what I would have done yesterday with the large lead.. Test it out!

poydras 10-18-2010 08:31 AM

I was on the way back from New Orleans yesterday and missed the game. Did we miss some more field goals?

TheOak 10-18-2010 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poydras (Post 255071)
I was on the way back from New Orleans yesterday and missed the game. Did we miss some more field goals?

Hartley missed a 33 yarder. Not sure about his golf game but his kicking game has a wicked hook.

poydras 10-18-2010 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by x626xBlack (Post 255073)
Hartley missed a 33 yarder. Not sure about his golf game but his kicking game has a wicked hook.

%$#@!

DblBogey 10-18-2010 08:39 AM

Hey Hartley did better than TBs kicker . . . They are not going to make 'em all but if we continue being successful in the red zone we shouldn't worry about field goals.

lynwood 10-18-2010 08:43 AM

The kick he missed looked like a low snap and a off placement by the holder. Just something that I noticed. When I was walking off the field it looked like Hartley and Chase were having words. Brunell was holder last year so I don't know if that ha anything to do with it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:15 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com