New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Did you see (http://blackandgold.com/saints/29802-did-you-see.html)

Halo 10-18-2010 11:29 PM

Did you see
 
On sportscenter, postgame MNF, Trent Dilfer just went off on the Falclowns and had the Saints #3 in his top 5 teams in the NFL.

He said the saints should have won on a 29 yard field goal and Atlanta proved they can't play with the big boys... said we were best in NFC South

HAR HAR :itsgood:

breesfan27 10-18-2010 11:44 PM

Everyone outside of Atlanta knows this. ;)

B_Dub_Saint 10-19-2010 12:26 AM

I love Dilf. Mark Im ready to make a donation hommie.

LBCutta 10-19-2010 03:06 AM

Trent has a man crush on Brees too....Kinda like Steve Young..lol. But He is on the money...If Hartless would have made the chipshot I'm willing to bet we would be undefeated...

D_it_up 10-19-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halo (Post 255425)
On sportscenter, postgame MNF, Trent Dilfer just went off on the Falclowns and had the Saints #3 in his top 5 teams in the NFL.

He said the saints should have won on a 29 yard field goal and Atlanta proved they can't play with the big boys... said we were best in NFC South

HAR HAR :itsgood:

HA! Yeah, I saw that last night. He surely wasn't on the Falcons lovefest that every other ESPN "expert" seemed to be on.

11toby 10-19-2010 10:40 AM

OMG I saw this too
Dilfer totally shut everyone up

poydras 10-19-2010 10:50 AM

I don't know. I kinda liked it when everyone kept saying we weren't for real last year.

D_it_up 10-19-2010 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poydras (Post 255541)
I don't know. I kinda liked it when everyone kept saying we weren't for real last year.


Oh, they are all still saying it....except for Trent Dilfer.

RailBoss 10-19-2010 11:49 AM

Trent was with us last year as well. Looks like he doesn't hold any grudges even though he played for The Buc's, not like Dukes attitude.

darstep 10-19-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingCutta (Post 255467)
Trent has a man crush on Brees too....Kinda like Steve Young..lol. But He is on the money...If Hartless would have made the chipshot I'm willing to bet we would be undefeated...

Yep! That miss shook up the coaches confidence and caused a ripple that carried over into other things. Can you imagine the dribble we would be hearing if we were standing alone at 6-0? They would probably sound a lot like me...rambling on about how we keep squeaking by.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com