New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   THE BAYOU PAIN CREWE (http://blackandgold.com/saints/30291-bayou-pain-crewe.html)

SaintPauly 11-08-2010 12:36 AM

THE BAYOU PAIN CREWE
 
DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE! I'm having t-shirts made this week..... This defense is looking like a bunch of crazed dogs!


copyright pending.... saintpaul25 inc....



Enthusiastic drunken sarcasm.....

Choupique 11-08-2010 07:44 AM

U.S. Copyright Office


What does copyright protect?
Copyright, a form of intellectual property law, protects original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works, such as poetry, novels, movies, songs, computer software, and architecture. Copyright does not protect facts, ideas, systems, or methods of operation.


You could trademark, however but that would be a waste of time.

Saint_LB 11-08-2010 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Choupique (Post 260369)
U.S. Copyright Office


What does copyright protect?
Copyright, a form of intellectual property law, protects original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works, such as poetry, novels, movies, songs, computer software, and architecture. Copyright does not protect facts, ideas, systems, or methods of operation.


You could trademark, however but that would be a waste of time.


Cruize 11-08-2010 08:27 AM

When you allow defenders to attack, instead of asking them to read and react, a group of above average players can look really good. I hope Greg Williams understudy is taking this all in. Greg might be the Cowboys or Vikings next head coach.

D_it_up 11-08-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cruize (Post 260378)
Greg might be the Cowboys or Vikings next head coach.

I think Leslie Frazier may have the Vikings job on lock down right now. If he doesn't, then he should. Not that I care about the Vikings at all, but I think that guy deserves a shot at it.

Halo 11-08-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintpaul25 (Post 260322)
DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DEFENSE! I'm having t-shirts made this week..... This defense is looking like a bunch of crazed dogs!


copyright pending.... saintpaul25 inc....



Enthusiastic drunken sarcasm.....

I already copyrighted the letter "E" so you got 2 of those in that "Krewe" part. Prepare to pay ;)

SaintPauly 11-10-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halo (Post 260436)
I already copyrighted the letter "E" so you got 2 of those in that "Krewe" part. Prepare to pay ;)

Check ok? :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com