New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Bye week... (http://blackandgold.com/saints/30338-bye-week.html)

Speedy Ron 11-09-2010 07:18 PM

Bye week...
 
sucks. i guess i get to enjoy nfl redzone and dont have to worry about going to a game or not getting to see it at all. i would enjoy fantasy football but injuries have ruined my season

Halo 11-09-2010 07:20 PM

Any big College games this week?

Bye weeks are slow but our boys get rested for our 2nd wind run to the playoffs...

|Mitch| 11-09-2010 07:49 PM

Falcants playing on a short week, all the better. If what Ray Lewis has said is true and he has been preparing for them since last week. He should put a real good whippin' on Ryan & company.

AlaskaSaints 11-09-2010 08:22 PM

One thing's for sure -- WE will have to be ON.

Alaska

the-commish 11-09-2010 08:47 PM

The Saints just have to take it one game at a time. The biggest game of the season will be the next game, no matter who the opponent.

504state 11-09-2010 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy Ron (Post 260888)
sucks. i guess i get to enjoy nfl redzone and dont have to worry about going to a game or not getting to see it at all. i would enjoy fantasy football but injuries have ruined my season

I really hope these players dont take this time off and get lazy. These guys are paid millions of dollars and should not have kids, girlfriends, leave the house, or do anything other than concentrate 110% on football at all times. I cant believe that POS QB of ours went out and had a baby. How dare he do that to the team? He should have been watching film instead of sexing.

saintsfan601 11-09-2010 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 504state (Post 260912)
I really hope these players dont take this time off and get lazy. These guys are paid millions of dollars and should not have kids, girlfriends, leave the house, or do anything other than concentrate 110% on football at all times. I cant believe that POS QB of ours went out and had a baby. How dare he do that to the team? He should have been watching film instead of sexing.

Hey now Drew has to pro-create.One of his sons is our quaterback of the future.I just hope Drew will be our qb until they are old enough.

QBREES9 11-09-2010 10:36 PM

I don't like the bye week. Let everyone rest come back strong. Were all raven fans thursday night.

saintsfan601 11-09-2010 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QBREES9 (Post 260941)
I don't like the bye week. Let everyone rest come back strong. Were all raven fans thursday night.

So true.At least the nfl gave us this gift during the bye week.Go Ravens.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:42 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com