New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Here we go again - NW Louisiana needs help! (http://blackandgold.com/saints/30458-here-we-go-again-nw-louisiana-needs-help.html)

Srgt. Hulka 11-15-2010 05:37 PM

Here we go again - NW Louisiana needs help!
 
Those clown at the local Fox affiliate KMSS here in Shreveport are trying to broadcast the 12:00 PM Lions/Cowboys game this Sunday, even though they have the 3:00 PM Seahawks/Saints game scheduled. They have had it scheduled all year. But with the NFL Double-Header rule, they are not allowed to broadcast both. They have put it up for a vote…Again. Keep the Saints game, or change the schedule and broadcast the Cowboys game. Those of us on the “Front Lines” of NW Louisiana are asking for your help. Text: SAINTS to 878787 to help us keep the Louisiana team on a Louisiana station. As of right now, the Saints are winning 2654 to 1167. Thanks for your help.
SH


Rugby Saint II 11-15-2010 05:44 PM

Glad to help out.

Srgt. Hulka 11-15-2010 05:50 PM

Thanks Guys. Don't forget you can vote once a day.

saintfan 11-15-2010 05:53 PM

Done. It's just a shame you guys have to go through this all the time.

|Mitch| 11-15-2010 06:08 PM

Done!

AsylumGuido 11-15-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 262208)
Done. It's just a shame you guys have to go through this all the time.

I had to get Sunday Ticket when it first came out to avoid this annual hassle here in the Shreveport/Bossier market. That said, those that do not have it should get to see the World Champions over the lowly Cowgirls.

Once again, text "Saints" to 878787 once a day!

I also love watching the local Cowgirls get pissed.

;)

Choupique 11-15-2010 07:29 PM

They're traitors.

Boycott the darn channel.

skymike 11-15-2010 07:39 PM

anything for my NWLA brothers and sisters.

Hulka, tell me what you know about the Christmas lights in Natchitoches.

Do they still do fireworks the night of thanksgiving?

Im wanting to go, but dont know what date yet, but would love to do a little tailgating with our NWLA brethren soon.

saintfan 11-15-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skymike (Post 262224)
anything for my NWLA brothers and sisters.

Hulka, tell me what you know about the Christmas lights in Natchitoches.

Do they still do fireworks the night of thanksgiving?

Im wanting to go, but dont know what date yet, but would love to do a little tailgating with our NWLA brethren soon.

Man that's a good time. I remember going to the lights from years ago...well, some of it I remember and other parts I don't. LOL
:beer:

skymike 11-15-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintfan (Post 262226)
Man that's a good time. I remember going to the lights from years ago...well, some of it I remember and other parts I don't. LOL
:beer:

SF, you have GOT to let us know when you're there. We've got to put a face with the name who gives us so much great b****** , not to mention zooey.

looking forward to going back to the sticks!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:19 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com