New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Skip Bayless' top 5 NFC Teams (http://blackandgold.com/saints/30772-skip-bayless-top-5-nfc-teams.html)

SaintPauly 11-29-2010 12:17 PM

Skip Bayless' top 5 NFC Teams
 
I am absolutely speechless right now.... Bayless has the Saints, as the best team in the NFC right now..... And Atlanta is in at number 4! I never thought I would see the day.....

TheOak 11-29-2010 12:41 PM

If he is a moron... maybe that is not a good thing....

Bradshaw picked Dallas to beat us... He has the worst pick record on that panel... LOL

And he rarely ever picks against the Saints.

st thomas 11-29-2010 12:44 PM

for freakin once hes right

Srgt. Hulka 11-29-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saintpaul25 (Post 265740)
Bayless has the Saints, as the best team in the NFC right now..... And Atlanta is in at number 4! I never thought I would see the day.....

Maybe he wised up and became a member of Blackandgold.com. :bng:

Speedy Ron 11-29-2010 02:37 PM

i reallydont think atl is THAT good. are they good...yes. but they are getting alot of breaks right now. think about it. they got one win on a missed fg from the 20. just got a win which i blame on a facemask on kick off. roddy white pushes the corner back down for the winning td and doesnt get flagged.

this is 3 games that would make them look alot different right now. these are the kind of breaks that can help a team out. we got a few last year

Speedy Ron 11-29-2010 02:38 PM

i would also like to run on the field and smack matt ryan for some reason

saintfan 11-29-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy Ron (Post 265801)
i would also like to run on the field and smack matt ryan for some reason

Wait your turn...:brood:



TheOak 11-29-2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy Ron (Post 265800)
i reallydont think atl is THAT good. are they good...yes. but they are getting alot of breaks right now. think about it. they got one win on a missed fg from the 20. just got a win which i blame on a facemask on kick off. roddy white pushes the corner back down for the winning td and doesnt get flagged.

this is 3 games that would make them look alot different right now. these are the kind of breaks that can help a team out. we got a few last year

And if Mike McCarthy knew how to throw a DAMNED challenge flag! Both on the catch and the spot.

73Saint 11-29-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedy Ron (Post 265801)
i would also like to run on the field and smack matt ryan for some reason


Yes! I don't know why I hate that dude so much (aside from the whole guilt by association thing), but I do!

niteadept 11-29-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfenasci (Post 265806)
Yes! I don't know why I hate that dude so much (aside from the whole guilt by association thing), but I do!


Glad to see that it isn't just me....


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com