Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Scouting the Rams

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; First of all, hello to everyone. I'm just a Rams fan. Anyways, the Rams have a less than stellar WR core. If the Saints can cover the WRs, that means the Rams will have to run the ball. The run ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 01:08 PM   #1
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11
Scouting the Rams

First of all, hello to everyone. I'm just a Rams fan. Anyways, the Rams have a less than stellar WR core. If the Saints can cover the WRs, that means the Rams will have to run the ball. The run blocking has been horrific the past few weeks since Goldberg hasn't been blocking as well. Stop the run and blitz Bradford. Defensively, the Rams have a good D-Line but a less than stellar LB core and a pitiful secondary. Brees could have a big game if the D-Line doesn't put any pressure on Brees.
Spags'Goatee is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #2
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nottinghamshire, UK
Posts: 3,999
Welcome to B & G!!

As saints fans, we have learnt not to look past teams, everybody is gunning for us this year. We are going to get everyone's best, so we have got to play lights out, week in and week out
dizzle88 is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
Welcome to B & G!!

As saints fans, we have learnt not to look past teams, everybody is gunning for us this year. We are going to get everyone's best, so we have got to play lights out, week in and week out
And that's what good teams do. I'm just going to say these aren't the Rams of 2007, 2008 and 2009. This team is hungry to make the playoffs and to actually play meaningful games in December.
Spags'Goatee is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 01:35 PM   #4
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 1,878
Originally Posted by Spags'Goatee View Post
And that's what good teams do. I'm just going to say these aren't the Rams of 2007, 2008 and 2009. This team is hungry to make the playoffs and to actually play meaningful games in December.
Yup. And I'll assure you that that very fact will get pounded into the players heads this week by Payton. I know the fans will be ready.
AsylumGuido is online now  
Old 12-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #5
Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11
Originally Posted by AsylumGuido View Post
Yup. And I'll assure you that that very fact will get pounded into the players heads this week by Payton. I know the fans will be ready.
I'm not doubting that at all. It's been nice to watch the Saints rebuild and go to the top since 2005. It was also nice watching the Rams win their first game in the Superdome in 2007.
Spags'Goatee is offline  
Old 12-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #6
Bounty Money $$$
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: 5800 Airline Dr. Metairie, LA.
Posts: 11,211
Originally Posted by Spags'Goatee View Post
I'm not doubting that at all. It's been nice to watch the Saints rebuild and go to the top since 2005. It was also nice watching the Rams win their first game in the Superdome in 2007.
You travel??????????................you're a better fan than I am.lol Although every game at the Dome is still a road game for me.
Rugby Saint II is offline  
Old 12-08-2010, 01:31 AM   #7
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 252
Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
Welcome to B & G!!

As saints fans, we have learnt not to look past teams, everybody is gunning for us this year. We are going to get everyone's best, so we have got to play lights out, week in and week out
So glad you are one of the ambassadors of the WhoDat Nation. Learn to speak proper english please.
504state is offline  
Old 12-08-2010, 02:01 AM   #8
5000 POSTS! +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alexandria, La
Posts: 6,996
never-mind...

Last edited by |Mitch|; 12-08-2010 at 02:06 AM.. Reason: Deleted the original content
|Mitch| is online now  
Old 12-08-2010, 04:49 AM   #9
+Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Between 504 & 813
Posts: 1,972
Blog Entries: 4
Always a pleasure to meet a Rams fan, you guys are a classy fan-base for the most part, hope you all that are coming down have a good time lose or win.
Saintswrath is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:56 PM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts