New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com

New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com (http://blackandgold.com/community/)
-   Saints (http://blackandgold.com/saints/)
-   -   Football Gameplan's Week 15 Video Preview - Saints vs Ravens (http://blackandgold.com/saints/31219-football-gameplans-week-15-video-preview-saints-vs-ravens.html)

FootballCEO 12-16-2010 09:33 AM

Football Gameplan's Week 15 Video Preview - Saints vs Ravens
 

Good Morning B&G!! I really appreciate all of the feedback and support!! Keep the Momentum up in B-More!

Em

Rugby Saint II 12-16-2010 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strato (Post 270566)
Great Job Emory...i couldnt have said it better my self..only thing i will add is our O-line has to protect Brees..and we have to get our running game going to help set up the play action...Houston failed to do that Monday on that last drive...oh and Block Suggs...we need to keep Drew clean..

Great work..keep em coming!

We have a very good play action set of plays but for them to be effective we've got to stop their defense from getting to Drew. They had good success against Houston.

|Mitch| 12-16-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rugby Saint II (Post 270622)
we've got to stop their defense from getting to Drew. They had good success against Houston.

Pittsburgh & Houston hurt them with the safety blitz, they have a difficult time protecting Flacco as well...

xan 12-16-2010 02:15 PM

Dramatic progress Emory. You're pace is excellent, you organization is understandable and you are transitioning well. You are getting a little hung up when you go from a simple statement to an analytical statement - you're rushing and stepping on yourself.

When are you going to layer in production values!?

AsylumGuido 12-16-2010 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Mitch| (Post 270644)
Pittsburgh & Houston hurt them with the safety blitz, they have a difficult time protecting Flacco as well...

Their offensive line is in major flux. They have been forced to move Oher from RT over to LT and word is he is really struggling. The SS blitz just killed them in that Texans game.

pumpkindriver 12-17-2010 12:30 AM

Thats right Guido, if they can't protect Flacco, GW will eat him alive with blitzes. And as good as the Ravens are, we're better & I just see them coming up short in this game.

FootballCEO 12-17-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xan (Post 270654)
Dramatic progress Emory. You're pace is excellent, you organization is understandable and you are transitioning well. You are getting a little hung up when you go from a simple statement to an analytical statement - you're rushing and stepping on yourself.

When are you going to layer in production values!?

Thanks Xan!! In the offseason when I gain more time to produce videos, they will include highlights, coaching tips, etc.. For example, see my "Draft Grades Videos, Off-Season Outlook Videos, and Season Preview Videos".. Also, be on the lookout for FBGP Radio in FEB/March

pherein 12-18-2010 07:32 PM

Fun hype vids



CashAndFlash 12-18-2010 08:53 PM

you're just copying from that pherein guy on the other site.

I know your tricks.

QBREES9 12-18-2010 11:26 PM

I there Defense wears down like they did last week.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:34 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com