Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Which Saint got powned by Pro-Bowl selection?

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; Originally Posted by st thomas if hartly would have make the kick atlanta would be crying foul. He made the kick that put us in the playoffs. Playoffs? Yes, playoffs....

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2010, 04:25 PM   #31
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,754
Originally Posted by st thomas View Post
if hartly would have make the kick atlanta would be crying foul.
He made the kick that put us in the playoffs. Playoffs? Yes, playoffs.
Beastmode is online now  
Latest Blogs
The ArtiChoke Last Blog: 09-18-2014 By: Barry from MS


How to really handle Ray Rice and AP Last Blog: 09-17-2014 By: neugey


The Lost Art of the Trade Last Blog: 08-30-2014 By: jeanpierre


Old 12-29-2010, 04:30 PM   #32
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 15,912
Originally Posted by skymike View Post
C&F did i read right? Did you just get a date hooked up w/ niteadepartment? Nitea is a girl, right? Or is he a guy and thats his girl on the avatar. awkward.
Nite adept is a girl yes, and pretty easy on the eyes as well.

We have two pretty girls who post here, her and Breesfan27.

I'll bet the Falcons couldn't find one girl who posts on their site, at least one without an air nozzle. Of couse, there's a 2 point deduction simply for being a female Falcon fan to start with.
Danno is online now  
Old 12-29-2010, 04:41 PM   #33
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 11,082
Blog Entries: 5
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
Nite adept is a girl yes, and pretty easy on the eyes as well.

We have two pretty girls who post here, her and Breesfan27.

I'll bet the Falcons couldn't find one girl who posts on their site, at least one without an air nozzle. Of couse, there's a 2 point deduction simply for being a female Falcon fan to start with.
Female falcon fans are missing most of their teeth and live on the side of stone mountain with their missing link husbands who brew illegal whiskey as a full time job.
saintfan is online now  
Old 12-29-2010, 04:45 PM   #34
xan
Professor Crab and
Site Donor 2014
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Princeton
Posts: 2,998
Blog Entries: 26
Don't bash brown party liquor.
xan is offline  
Old 12-29-2010, 05:40 PM   #35
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 30 miles from Paradis
Posts: 602
Blog Entries: 1
Originally Posted by skymike View Post
C&F did i read right? Did you just get a date hooked up w/ niteadepartment? Nitea is a girl, right? Or is he a guy and thats his girl on the avatar. awkward.
apparently so, so i'll just use this open forum to tell her two things she needs to know about me:

westerners scare me. i have a hard time getting through metairie all the way to kenner before the cowboyness starts freaking me out, so I might be hiding under my bed come time for the flight to Dallas.

I got an 800 on my SAT verbal, so not much to teach me there...

oh, and yeah, I don't particularly like to talk about things other than the Saints.
CashAndFlash is offline  
Old 12-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #36
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Wherever I lay my hat
Posts: 2,996
Originally Posted by niteadept View Post
Too much for ya?! LOL! WAS a high school English teacher and was that an invite? HaHa!
All good by me. A delight.
UK_WhoDat is offline  
Old 12-29-2010, 06:21 PM   #37
Im BACK!!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: humble texas
Posts: 4,869
Originally Posted by CashAndFlash View Post
westerners scare me.
naa. dont fear cowpokes. sounds like you and me need to make a blue collar field trip. you know how some people think dumb things about New Orleans? well all kinds of people get misunderstood.

Now go forth and flirt with Niteadepartment, and lets get your destiny rolling. The fate of the world could depend on a union of the two of you. For all you know, we are waiting for a golden child to be born, whom can only be produced by the two of you.

just walk casual and be cool.... here, I'll hide behind this bush and tell you what to say...
(sigh. the things I have to do to save the world.)

oh yeah, I aced English Comp. in College. Im supposedly book smart. That & a dollar buys you a soda.

Last edited by skymike; 12-29-2010 at 06:29 PM..
skymike is offline  
Old 12-30-2010, 04:06 AM   #38
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 30 miles from Paradis
Posts: 602
Blog Entries: 1
Originally Posted by skymike View Post
naa. dont fear cowpokes. sounds like you and me need to make a blue collar field trip. you know how some people think dumb things about New Orleans? well all kinds of people get misunderstood.

Now go forth and flirt with Niteadepartment, and lets get your destiny rolling. The fate of the world could depend on a union of the two of you. For all you know, we are waiting for a golden child to be born, whom can only be produced by the two of you.

just walk casual and be cool.... here, I'll hide behind this bush and tell you what to say...
(sigh. the things I have to do to save the world.)

oh yeah, I aced English Comp. in College. Im supposedly book smart. That & a dollar buys you a soda.

yeah I know man.. if I only had a dollar...
CashAndFlash is offline  
Old 12-30-2010, 06:12 AM   #39
Im BACK!!!!!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: humble texas
Posts: 4,869
lol... that was another thread. well hey, there's always drugs.

no, just kidding. I'll bet those lures dont work in this case. probably all class!
skymike is offline  
Old 12-30-2010, 05:53 PM   #40
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,889
Originally Posted by st thomas View Post
if hartly would have make the kick atlanta would be crying foul.
Originally Posted by Danno View Post
I think its officially 5, but I'm guessing thats why he was omitted.

Lance Moore isn't there yet, but he's closing fast

Jenkins didn't start studding out until around mid-season. I think he's a lock for 2011 barring injuries.

I think Harper is also deserving, but they only chose one SS. He'll be an alternate I'm sure.
I'm calling bs on it actually being 5... He drops one or more just about every game.
TheDeuce is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
pro bowl, rejection, saints, selection

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:28 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts