Go Back   New Orleans Saints - blackandgold.com > Main > Saints
Shop Horizontal

Reggie Bush

this is a discussion within the Saints Community Forum; It is time. He has always wanted to be the every down back. He has always said he can do it. It is go time. These next few games could define Reggie's career. If he carries us to a SB ...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 373
Reggie Bush

It is time. He has always wanted to be the every down back. He has always said he can do it. It is go time. These next few games could define Reggie's career. If he carries us to a SB I will forget about all the stupid crap he has done. It is go time.
winmill1 is offline  
Latest Blogs
The ArtiChoke Last Blog: 09-18-2014 By: Barry from MS


How to really handle Ray Rice and AP Last Blog: 09-17-2014 By: neugey


The Lost Art of the Trade Last Blog: 08-30-2014 By: jeanpierre


Old 01-05-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 11,083
Blog Entries: 5
Well you're right. I've been a Reggie Bush advocate amongst many who feel differently. I'm sure he's eager for the chance. I have a feeling he can and will produce. I sure hope I'm right.
saintfan is online now  
Old 01-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #3
Site Donor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 516
Blog Entries: 1
Originally Posted by saintfan View Post
Well you're right. I've been a Reggie Bush advocate amongst many who feel differently. I'm sure he's eager for the chance. I have a feeling he can and will produce. I sure hope I'm right.
I hope so too!! I don't wanna be proven wrong either!
niteadept is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 04:33 PM   #4
100th Post
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Panama City, FL
Posts: 338
I just dont know. I would love for him to carry the load, but remember he's has been hurt too. I wouldnt want them to over use him, because if he gets hurt. JJ will be the starter with wynn and bell. Not good.
GeauxForMore is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 04:35 PM   #5
Hu Dat!
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 2,845
Blog Entries: 5
Run Reggie Run! I will be wearing my black Reggie jersey since it's my tradition to wear that jersey when I can watch on TV at home.
neugey is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 04:37 PM   #6
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Nottinghamshire, UK
Posts: 4,126
Give him increased touches/snaps, but don't overwork him, the last thing we need is reggie to go down because then they will double cover our WR's instead, with no one to draw coverage.
If Bush continues to play like he did vs seattle (chip on his shoulder, downhill running, with moves in the open field) then we will be fine.
I've never though bush was a every down guy, but definitley increase his playing time, he has showed what he can do when he makes quick decisions, just needs to be more consistent.
dizzle88 is online now  
Old 01-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #7
100th Post
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 373
I think he goes off. He needs this. We need this. It's his time. He will come through. I have much faith and a gut feeling
winmill1 is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #8
1000 Posts +
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Bossier City, LA
Posts: 1,889
Originally Posted by dizzle88 View Post
Give him increased touches/snaps, but don't overwork him, the last thing we need is reggie to go down because then they will double cover our WR's instead, with no one to draw coverage.
If Bush continues to play like he did vs seattle (chip on his shoulder, downhill running, with moves in the open field) then we will be fine.
I've never though bush was a every down guy, but definitley increase his playing time, he has showed what he can do when he makes quick decisions, just needs to be more consistent.
You go all out. This is the playoffs. Nobody can be too over-worked because there is no next game if you lose.
AsylumGuido is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #9
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Patterson, Louisiana
Posts: 1,391
Originally Posted by winmill1 View Post
I think he goes off. He needs this. We need this. It's his time. He will come through. I have much faith and a gut feeling
I'll go with this..
Pete is offline  
Old 01-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #10
Site Donor 2014
Truth Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Spanish Fort Alabama
Posts: 15,917
He'll probably have a solid game, but cough it up too.

But we'll win anyway.

I'm now his biggest fan, even if by default.
Danno is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
reggie bush

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 AM.


Copyright 1997 - 2013 - BlackandGold.com
no new posts